Palestinian girl vs Israeli soldiers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
9xwzhdOi9hU

What are your thoughts of the Jewish occupation of Palestinian land?
Are you pro or against Israel?
Do you think people should be allowed to claim land on a religious belief rather than accurate secular historical evidence of the region in question?

discuss

Robtard
Pallywoods are breathtaking.

Oliver North
Originally posted by Nietzschean

It is tragic

Like, just Israel in general?

Do you think people should be allowed to claim land on a religious belief rather than accurate secular historical evidence of the region in question?

That's not actually how Israel came to be.

Archaeopteryx
Well, what about the occupation of the Americas by euorpeans, begun in the 1500s and continuing today. Or the occupation of Australia and New Zealand by Europeans? Also, please point to any time in history Palestine was an independant country.I'm so sick of this whole issue, we have other things to worry about.

Mairuzu
9xwzhdOi9hU

discuss

I thought that vid was fake. Interesting

Robtard
Originally posted by Archaeopteryx
Well, what about the occupation of the Americas by euorpeans, begun in the 1500s and continuing today. Or the occupation of Australia and New Zealand by Europeans? Also, please point to any time in history Palestine was an independant country.I'm so sick of this whole issue, we have other things to worry about.

Maybe not if you're a Palestinian.

Tzeentch._
I could care less about brown people killing each other on the other side of the ocean.

The only reason the Isreal-ME conflict means anything to me is because my country is wasting lives and resources on it.

Robtard
First the dog; now this.

Tell me, when was your soul ripped out and replaced by callousness and indifference?

Tzeentch._
Welcome to Generation Y, yo.

Robtard
I'm so glad I'm an X (with some Y), you people are stupid, careless and lazy. Plus your music sucks.

Tzeentch._
All of our shitty politicians who are the reason for why we're in this mess are from Gen-X. Your argument is invalid.

Robtard
Nah. Glad you agree your music sucks though.

Tzeentch._
I accept your concession, sir.

Robtard
Name some politicians. Go!

Tzeentch._
Name some music go!

Robtard
Coldplay.

Don't let the door smack you on the ass on your way out.

Tzeentch._
No deal. Try again.

Tzeentch._
It's been 30 minutes. I win.

crystalmaden
Yes, you are the winner.

focus4chumps
9xwzhdOi9hU

discuss

frankly i'm offended by this pure anti-semetism. isreal is always right.

Robtard
I just want to know why they set her up to look like a midget Sacagawea?

Lord Lucien
To get her face on a coin? It's either hers' or this guy:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9UxHwUfG2qQ/TGi0xb724NI/AAAAAAAAA1c/n_jHQ_6mrGM/s1600/yasser-arafat.jpg

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
To get her face on a coin? It's either hers' or this guy:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9UxHwUfG2qQ/TGi0xb724NI/AAAAAAAAA1c/n_jHQ_6mrGM/s1600/yasser-arafat.jpg

Dat left eye!

fear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.