Gray Fox vs the Boss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Cyborg Ninja Known as GRAY Fox Vs The Boss known as The Joy, The Mother of Special Forces and Voyevoda (Russian for "Warlord"wink,

ROUND 1 Gray Fox got his sword while the Boss got her The Patriot.

ROUND 2 HAND TO HAND COMBAT.

ROUND 3 ANYTHING GOES.

WHO WILL WIN? AND WHY?

EmptyHearted
I Wonder why the hell I am the only one making thread????

ares834
Hard to tell really simply because we don't know how much Naked Snake improved by the time he became Big Boss...

Still, I'm giving this to the Boss.

Phanteros
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
I Wonder why the hell I am the only one making thread???? Everyone moved to the Foreign Cinama/AVF, its the new crack cocaine.

Nemesis X
I Wonder why the hell I am the only one making thread????

VGVF is practically dead and most of the spite threads you've been making aren't helping. I've made some pretty spitey threads myself in the past but Starkiller vs. Snake? What has Snake ever done to you, man?

KingD19
Boss beating Gray Fox with his suit? Bullshit. She goes down hard.

ares834
Solid Snake beat Gray Fox in his suit... He's good but he certainly isn't unbeatable. By contrast the Boss was able to hold her own against Naked Snake.

KingD19
Correction, Gray Fox's suit malfunctioned and he ran away. It's obvious from his feats in the game that he was holding back. Even as Jaeger and a child he was uber.

Let's see, hitting people hard enough to put sizeable dents in metal walls.

Kicking a multiple ton chunk of concrete and rebar across a room from a backflip with no leverage or bracing.

Holding up Metal Gear Rex's foot, and Metal Gear weighs somewhere around 500+ tons.

There's also the matter of his insane speed advantage and the fact that he can easily block bullets.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Nemesis X
VGVF is practically dead and most of the spite threads you've been making aren't helping. I've made some pretty spitey threads myself in the past but Starkiller vs. Snake? What has Snake ever done to you, man?

I though that would be good fight. I mean come on Solid Snake is the man known make impossible possble.

But Since you are here Nemesis X. who would win Gray fox vs the Boss

ares834
Originally posted by KingD19
Correction, Gray Fox's suit malfunctioned and he ran away. It's obvious from his feats in the game that he was holding back. Even as Jaeger and a child he was uber.

Let's see, hitting people hard enough to put sizeable dents in metal walls.

Kicking a multiple ton chunk of concrete and rebar across a room from a backflip with no leverage or bracing.

Holding up Metal Gear Rex's foot, and Metal Gear weighs somewhere around 500+ tons.

There's also the matter of his insane speed advantage and the fact that he can easily block bullets.

I guess Snake must just be uber as well because I'm not inclined to believe that Gray Fox was going easy on him.

KingD19
Solid Snake doesn't make any sense, he's the Clone with all the bad traits, yet always wins, and he is indeed uber. But going by feats, Gray Fox should have walked all over his face, and you can't argue that fact. But Snake was the main character so of course he had to make it out of that fight.

ares834
Genetic make up can only account for so much. And, yes, Gray Fox may have the better feats but match ups are, IMO, just as relevant.

KingD19
Originally posted by ares834
Genetic make up can only account for so much. And, yes, Gray Fox may have the better feats but match ups are, IMO, just as relevant.

They're relevant yeah, but you can't ignore what Fox was capable of and what should have and would have happened to Snake if he wasn't the main character. And I think Jaeger beat Snake or Big Boss at some point when they were younger, but I'm not sure if I'm remembering that correctly.

Regardless, he held up several hundred tons trying to crush him, outran and outrolled bullets and directed energy fire, kicked a multiple ton slab of concrete hard enough to send it hurtling across a huge room and obviously had blur speeds.

Either he was holding back immensely in that fight, or Kojima just disregarded everything he did and powered him down for that fight. One punch from him should have killed Snake if he was going all out, like it did to those soldiers in the hallway who literally broke from the impact force.

Nemesis X
I though that would be good fight. I mean come on Solid Snake is the man known make impossible possble.

You still have a lot to learn.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Nemesis X
You still have a lot to learn.

sad

wakkawakkawakka
They're relevant yeah, but you can't ignore what Fox was capable of and what should have and would have happened to Snake if he wasn't the main character. And I think Jaeger beat Snake or Big Boss at some point when they were younger, but I'm not sure if I'm remembering that correctly.

Regardless, he held up several hundred tons trying to crush him, outran and outrolled bullets and directed energy fire, kicked a multiple ton slab of concrete hard enough to send it hurtling across a huge room and obviously had blur speeds.

Either he was holding back immensely in that fight, or Kojima just disregarded everything he did and powered him down for that fight. One punch from him should have killed Snake if he was going all out, like it did to those soldiers in the hallway who literally broke from the impact force.

Maybe Snake go the gene to lift Metal Gear(s) like Big Boss did in Peace Walker stick out tongue

KingD19
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Maybe Snake go the gene to lift Metal Gear(s) like Big Boss did in Peace Walker stick out tongue

He got all the Recessive Genes, so that shouldn't be possible. And Big Boss lifting Metal Gears in the first place is ridiculous.

ares834
Sure, but he still should have inherited some of BB's strength. Plus, we don't know if Grey Fox even hit Solid, thus nullifying the problem of how Solid survived.

Anyway, back to the Boss, once again she was able to, at times, out match Big Boss. That should put her beyond Grey Fox assuming BB's H2H didn't, say, triple in effectiveness between MGS3 and and Peace Walker or MGS4.

wakkawakkawakka
He got all the Recessive Genes, so that shouldn't be possible. And Big Boss lifting Metal Gears in the first place is ridiculous.

How do we know "supah-strength" isn't recessive? big grin

True but it was hella cool.

KingD19
True points but still, in the 2 fights they have. It's clear that Fox slows down to fight with Snake, as he's often times moving too fast for him to keep up with, then suddenly gets slow enough to fight evenly with him. The whole time he was just trying to get Snake to remember that he was Jaeger.

But still, going by feats of Boss, Big Boss, Solid Snake, and Fox, in a forum fight with no PIS or CIS, he'd take a majority.

NemeBro
Snake beat Vamp, whose feats are far and away better than Gray Fox's.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by ares834
Sure, but he still should have inherited some of BB's strength. Plus, we don't know if Grey Fox even hit Solid, thus nullifying the problem of how Solid survived.

Anyway, back to the Boss, once again she was able to, at times, out match Big Boss. That should put her beyond Grey Fox assuming BB's H2H didn't, say, triple in effectiveness between MGS3 and and Peace Walker or MGS4. The Boss plain humiliated and sonned Big Boss throughout the entire game, but Big Boss was progressively doing better. I think it is quite possible Big Boss's CQC/overall prowess simply got better as he got more experience.

NemeBro
Big Boss also kind of replicates Gray Fox's strength feat.

KingD19
Originally posted by NemeBro
Snake beat Vamp, whose feats are far and away better than Gray Fox's.

Snake didn't beat Vamp. He temporarily downed him(in gameplay, not cutscenes) long enough to inject him with the serum that cancelled out his nanomachines. It was Raiden who beat him, and even then the only reason he won that fight is because he caught Vamp off guard when he ejected the knives from him. Vamp had that battle won, even though he was normal and had taken half a dozen mortal wounds by that point.

And before that, most of Vamp's feats have been speed and beating the crap out of Raiden.

NemeBro
He got him in an armbar and injected him with something to null his healing factor.

And Raiden would ****ing destroy Gray Fox. Gray Fox struggles to stop one Metal Gear from crushing him, Raiden judo flips them.

KingD19
He got him in an armbar and injected him with something to null his healing factor.

And Raiden would ****ing destroy Gray Fox. Gray Fox struggles to stop one Metal Gear from crushing him, Raiden judo flips them.

He got him as soon as he stood up and began healing. I'll give him that, but that's not what took him down, it was Raiden taking advantage of him not having a healing factor and getting lucky at the end of a fight very much in Vamp's favor, despite him no longer having a healing factor or as enhanced stats as before.

And if I'm not mistaken, Fox was missing one arm when he stopped the foot.

As for Raiden, he judo flips Gekko's, which are considered by Kojima to be jeeps compared to Rex being a tank and Ray being an amphibious assault vehicle. They're a lot lighter than Rex, who is 500+tons, they're probably barely in the middle double digits since they aren't fully mechanical.

NemeBro
As for Raiden, he judo flips Gekko's, which are considered by Kojima to be jeeps compared to Rex being a tank and Ray being an amphibious assault vehicle. They're a lot lighter than Rex, who is 500+tons, they're probably barely in the middle double digits since they aren't fully mechanical. lol

5SNo8h-KfAU

1:40.

Tzeentch._
I hate the Metal Gear universe.

KingD19
Okay, f*ck that's impressive. But it's stupid because before he could barely keep up with Vamp. Now he's tossing half building sized Ray's and...I give up. I'll still play it though, but I give up.

ares834
lol

5SNo8h-KfAU

1:40.

Ugh... Why they make Raiden of all people so uber I will never understand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.