Entropy vs. Anti-Matter vs. Nullification

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Merlyn
Not a versus battle in the typical sense. I am just curious which of these destructive forces is more powerful?
-An Entropy Rift (DC)
-An Anti-Matter Wave (DC)
-A Nullification sphere produced by the Ultimate Nullifier (Marvel)

I don't care about the scale of feats (universal, multiversal, omniversal, whatever.) I just want to know what the most destructive force is on ANY scale.

Stoic
Nullification would and should be considered the most powerful by far due to it very nature, and meaning of the word. Nullification implies instantly voiding whatever the subject may be.

Entropy, is exactly what is happening to you and me. We are slowly dying, and it implies that matter is in a state of change or evolution. take milk for example; if you placed it in a container and left it out in the sun, it would quickly fall prey to entropic forces, and evolve into cheese which would be a state of rotting. This is a process.

Anti Matter is released by stars, and I would say that it could fall to last place depending on the amount of anti matter that we are speaking of. I don't see the correlation to the other two.

Galan007
Entropy and Nullification are equal in every sense. They both erase time/space/matter/energy, and leave only a blank void in their wake. Anti-Matter ultimately does the exact same thing as the other forces, but there are characters who have endured it (Flash and Superboy Prime come to mind)-- so I guess it would technically be a lesser force from that standpoint.

But yeah, they all do the same shit.

Stoic
Originally posted by Galan007
Entropy and Nullification are equal in every sense. They both erase time/space/matter/energy, and leave only a blank void in their wake. Anti-Matter ultimately does the exact same thing as the other forces, but there are characters who have endured it (Flash and Superboy Prime come to mind)-- so I guess it would technically be a lesser force from that standpoint.

Galan in a comic stand point you may be correct, but nullification, and entropy clearly have different meanings in terms of their linear effects.

Merlyn
Originally posted by Stoic
Nullification would and should be considered the most powerful by far due to it very nature, and meaning of the word. Nullification implies instantly voiding whatever the subject may be.

Entropy, is exactly what is happening to you and me. We are slowly dying, and it implies that matter is in a state of change or evolution. take milk for example; if you placed it in a container and left it out in the sun, it would quickly fall prey to entropic forces, and evolve into cheese which would be a state of rotting. This is a process.

Anti Matter is released by stars, and I would say that it could fall to last place depending on the amount of anti matter that we are speaking of. I don't see the correlation to the other two. C'mon, guy. Your definition of entropy (real life) doesn't jive with DC's rendition of the force, which is all I care about and am asking about. Same with your definition for Anti-Matter.....I am asking about AntiMatter Waves, like those produced by AntiMonitor. I've never seen stars wipe out a universe. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Say it with me: "COMIC BOOKS"

Stoic
Originally posted by Merlyn
C'mon, guy. Your definition of entropy (real life) doesn't jive with DC's rendition of the force, which is all I care about and am asking about. Same with your definition for Anti-Matter.....I am asking about AntiMatter Waves, like those produced by AntiMonitor. I've never seen stars wipe out a multiverse. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Same it with me: "COMIC BOOKS"

Then Galan is correct.

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.