Brock Samson Vs Batman (comics)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Round 1) Hand to hand fight, Batman gets his suit, Brock gets his standard clothing.

Round) Weapons, Batman gets his belt, Brock gets his knife, pack of smokes and lighter

Open arena.

XanatosForever
Brock is a BEAST...but I don't think he'll be able to handle Comic Bats with ease.

Round 1 I see similar to Bats v. Bane, the second time around.

Round 2 Still gets the win.

BruceSkywalker
Batman undoubtedly, but Rob where is Brock Samson from?

XanatosForever
He's from the animated cartoon series The Venture Bros., a parody of the old school boy adventurer cartoons like Johnny Quest. It is hilarious.

Blight
You know, I might just give this to Brock in the first round. He tanks quite a bit and has been stopped by almost no one. Hand to hand Is his bread and butter.

KingD19
Brock is pretty uber. He'd easily be a B+/A- level fighter in DC, but with durability of a low end Meta. He's survived in space for a few minutes without a space suit, beat somebody up in space and then when he got back in the space station, horked up what might have been a bit of his brain and was totally fine. He's also killed mummies with super strength, crocodiles and chupacabras, whooped on the Krampus(the european anti-santa claus), took enough lethal poison darts to kill like 20 people and survived, etc...

He'd be a successful hero if he had his own series, but on Venture Brother's he's just the toughest SOB on the planet.

One time, he clenched his butt cheeks around a guys hand, crushing it, then swung him around and beat his friend to death with him.

ScreamPaste
...Wat.

KingD19
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
...Wat.

Yeah. The episode when they were on the pirate boat.

He told one of the pirates he had a pack of cigarettes up his ass, so when he reached in to get them, he clenched his cheeks so hard he broke his hand. Then with him still firmly clamped between his ass, he swung him around and both both him and his friend to death by slamming them against each other.

Blight
Brock is arguably the best animated character of all time. Add to that the fact that he's voiced by Patrick Warburton and he's even better than the best.

Even if I do like 21 more.

KingD19
2-Ton 21 and Brock should team up all the time.

Blight
Originally posted by KingD19
2-Ton 21 and Brock should team up all the time.

100% True.

Stoked for season 5?

KingD19
Hellz yeah.

Blight
Me too. Taking phucking long enough. Damn you Doc Hammer.

KingD19
It'll be worth it though. I wonder if Dean finally scores Triana? Or if we see Triana's mom, who is hawt.

Blight
It'll be worth it though. I wonder if Dean finally scores Triana? Or if we see Triana's mom, who is hawt.
Trianas mom is super effin hot.

I feel bad for Dean with the Triana debacle because I really root for him to bag her, but that prophecy was.... disturbing. I want 21 to bag a gal and I want Hank to turn into a Brock light slowly. I wonder what the next big bad will be. There are so few villains left at this point sans the Monarch. Did you watch the special on the Band? Its pretty clear 21 is with Sphinx now, which will be awesome.

KingD19
I think I saw it, but I don't remember it too clearly.

Blight
It was just a documentary of Hank, helper, and Dernt (spelling?) And their band, which I forget the name of. Something ridiculous.

KingD19
Oooooh, yeah. Dermit.

Newjak
I think I'm giving this to Brock.

High level skill mixed with some legit meta human feats makes him a tough customer for even the Bats.

juggerman
Yeah. The episode when they were on the pirate boat.

He told one of the pirates he had a pack of cigarettes up his ass, so when he reached in to get them, he clenched his cheeks so hard he broke his hand. Then with him still firmly clamped between his ass, he swung him around and both both him and his friend to death by slamming them against each other.

He was captured by these pirates tho right? These untrained, dirty, malnourished, stupid pirates took Brock prisoner and chained him up. And to top it all off their weapons were toys and their tattoos were the fake ones kids put on with water!

That would never happen to The Batman even if he didn't have full use of his hands.

Blight
Originally posted by juggerman
He was captured by these pirates tho right? These untrained, dirty, malnourished, stupid pirates took Brock prisoner and chained him up. And to top it all off their weapons were toys and their tattoos were the fake ones kids put on with water!

That would never happen to The Batman even if he didn't have full use of his hands.
It would happen completely if Batman were worried about the man he's protecting and the two kids he almost considers his sons were in danger. Brock let them capture him.

juggerman
Hmmmmm. It's been awhile since i've seen that one. Guess i forgot some details.....

My favorite part was:

Dean points to pirate's tattoo: "Did that hurt?"

Pirate: "Not really. Lick your arm. I've got more in my pocket."

I was on the floor!

Robtard
Brock is pretty uber. He'd easily be a B+/A- level fighter in DC, but with durability of a low end Meta. He's survived in space for a few minutes without a space suit, beat somebody up in space and then when he got back in the space station, horked up what might have been a bit of his brain and was totally fine. He's also killed mummies with super strength, crocodiles and chupacabras, whooped on the Krampus(the european anti-santa claus), took enough lethal poison darts to kill like 20 people and survived, etc...

He'd be a successful hero if he had his own series, but on Venture Brother's he's just the toughest SOB on the planet.

One time, he clenched his butt cheeks around a guys hand, crushing it, then swung him around and beat his friend to death with him.

Listen closely fellas, this is a man who knows his stuff and stuff and Venture Bros.

That episode is called Ghost of the Sargasso.

One of his feats which made me LoL, was when he was attacked by a school of sharks and the only damage he took was having his body covered with shark-bite hickys.

KingD19
He also used skill, creativity and ingenuity to take out the top 3 assassins in the world. In the span of a few hours.

Blight
His trainer was a militant Hunter S. Thompson with fake **** As well.

Brock also kicked the shit out of the guy he was based on,Bannon, who protected johnny quest.

Robtard
He also beat Steve Austin (The Six Million Dollar Man) and his homosexual sasquatch lover, iirc.

KingD19
That's right. He did rip the Bionic Man's arm off.

Blight
Brock essentially lives to own all. If Batman showed up in Venture Bros, we'd get to see Brock own him. He already beat a guy who was Batman's biggest fan.

I wouldn't be surprised if in the next season we see Brock beat the Spider-Man character in New York during the premier of "Rusty".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.