Roberta(Black Lagoon) vs Solid Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wakkawakkawakka
Roberta the soldier maid from Black Lagoonhttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb287/Gurenn/Favorite%20anime%20characters/Black%20Lagoon/80303.jpg

takes on the hero from the Metal Gear Solid series, Solid Snake:
http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad223/NerdAlt/Solid_Snake.jpg

The fight will take place on Outer Haven and will be broken up into two scenarios.

1. Roberta and Snake will fight w/o weapons

2. Roberta will be allowed all fo her weapons. Snake is limited to the weapon selection of MGS1.

Zack Fair
No idea what Roberta can do, but she better be the shit if she wants to have a shot at Snake.

Always wanted to check out Black Lagoon. Is it any good?

wakkawakkawakka
Some of her feats include biting through a steel machete, derailing a chainsaw with guns, taking out an entire U.S platoon of soliders single-handedly(in the manga she's completely unharmed) with a musket, running after a car on foot for about a minute or so, and decapitating a dude by punching his head off.

Black Lagoon is...okay but the main character takes a minute to get used to.

Zack Fair
Punching a dude's head off. I think I'm in love.

NemeBro
Solid Snake easily.

He crushes her in the hand to hand fight, and dominates the gunfight as well.

The best of Black Lagoon (So, yeah, Roberta, lol) are nothing to Snake.

Q99
She (and the other top fighters in BL)... are not exactly normal humans.

Yes. Do you like John Woo style acting flicks, shooting two guns while jumping through the air, grey morality, etc.? Then you'll love Black Lagoon.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99

Yes. Do you like John Woo style acting flicks, shooting two guns while jumping through the air, grey morality, etc.? Then you'll love Black Lagoon.

I am well-aware of what Roberta is capable of.

I am also well-aware that a man who beats class 100s in h2h and dodges railgun shots after they are fired is going to cave Roberta's face in. Powerscaling off of Big Boss gives us an actual class 100 feat, incredibly enough.

Also, Revy is a *****. Like, annoyingly so. I did like Roberta though.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Q99

Yes. Do you like John Woo style acting flicks, shooting two guns while jumping through the air, grey morality, etc.? Then you'll love Black Lagoon. I'll have to check it out. I like animes like that, and I recently watched one called jumergand that sort of had a similar vibe.

Originally posted by NemeBro
I am well-aware of what Roberta is capable of.

I am also well-aware that a man who beats class 100s in h2h and dodges railgun shots after they are fired is going to cave Roberta's face in. Powerscaling off of Big Boss gives us an actual class 100 feat, incredibly enough.

Also, Revy is a *****. Like, annoyingly so. I did like Roberta though.

Would you care to elaborate? Where is this from? Portable Ops 1/2(is there a 2nd one? Kind of lost track of the PSP games)? Hmm or rather Peace Walker?

NemeBro
The class 100 feat is from Peace Walker IIRC. The class 100s Snake beat in h2h are Gray Fox, in 1, and Vamp, in 4, and he dodged a railgun shot from Crying Wolf in 4.

Zack Fair
The class 100 feat is from Peace Walker IIRC. The class 100s Snake beat in h2h are Gray Fox, in 1, and Vamp, in 4, and he dodged a railgun shot from Crying Wolf in 4. Oh yeah I know about Solid Snake's feats/fights, but its the peace walker one I'm interested in. What happened there? I have the game on the hd collection for Xbox...should go and play it now that Ground Zero has been revealed.

NemeBro
87QjCOvhd3M

Skip to 3:00

That's ****ing insane, lol.

Zack Fair
87QjCOvhd3M

Skip to 3:00

That's ****ing insane, lol. LoL WTF?! Big Boss went Cyborg Ninja on that metal gear. Sort of explains how Snake can own all of these guys that have super natural abilities. The ****er was a cl100 all along. Should go the comics route and have BB/Solid Snake they were holding back the entire time.

Q99
.... ok, yea, I'm changing my vote to Snake. That was nuts!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.