Telepathy Rank & Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RyanAutumns
Out of all the Marvel Telepath's, where would you rank them in terms of power and skill? The second part is everyone battles everyone else until only one is left standing... *Xavier *Jean Grey sans PF *Emma Frost *Rachel Grey *Nate Grey *Cable *Mimic *Psylocke *Quintin Quire *Sersi *Moondragon *Sinister *Cassandra Nova *Shadow King *Stryfe *Legion *Hyperstorm *Onslaught *Oracle *Karma *StepFord Cuckoo's *Dr Strange *add in any telepathic Marvel character I forgot to list...

pym-ftw
Galactus

Odin

Moondragon w/mind gem

Moondragon

Xavier

Everyone else

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Galactus

Odin

Moondragon w/mind gem

Moondragon

Xavier

Everyone else
Legion is also in the list .

pym-ftw
Legions lack of control places him in an odd situation

If he is in control i'd place him near a mind gem Moondragon, possibly above but I'm not sure if Moondragon was amped in infinity crusade

"Id"
Moira defeated Xavier in a mental battle. That clearly puts Legion above his Chuck.

Galan007
Cassandra >> Charles /w/ Cerebra(which amps his telepathy to the 10th power.)

If she's not at the top, she is very close to it.

pym-ftw
Would you put her above Moondragon?

Galan007
w/o the mind gem? Most likely.

TheGodKiller
Didn't Moondragon w/ the Mind Gem get owned by Dr Strange w/ Eye of Agamotto ?

rougeredmage
X-man
Cassandra nova
Xavier
Rachel grey
Jean
Goblin queen
Moondragon
Cuckkoos
Emma
Dr strange
Psylocke

Glorificus
1. White Phoenix of the Crown
2. Galactus
Odin
3. Shaman Nate Grey
Dr. Strange with Eye of Agamotto
4. Cassandra Nova
Legion
6. Moondragon with Mind Gem
Thanos
7. Classic Moondragon
8. Xavier/Onslaught
Shadow King
9. Dr. Strange
10. Quentin Quire
Jesus Cable
11. Exodus
Emma Frost
12. The Five-in-One
Stryfe
13. Mr. Sinister
14. Jean Grey sans Phoenix Force
15. Sersi
Rachel Grey
16. The Three-in-One
17. Oracle
18. Psylocke
19. Karma
20. Monet

RyanAutumns
where would PF Cyclops be in this list?

DarkSaint85
Slightly above Xavier, I'd wager, based on recent events.

pym-ftw
When you say Tp do you want proletarian with strong defences aswell, because if not p1 Scott doesn't have any real offensive feats

Colossus-Big C
Why is odin below galactus? Despite stalemating galactus in telepathy???

Uriel005
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Didn't Moondragon w/ the Mind Gem get owned by Dr Strange w/ Eye of Agamotto ? magic tp is too finicky for my tastes.

Stoic
The Shadow King deserves being mentioned. He nearly peeled Xavier's scalp back. Anyone strong enough to break Xavier's legs by way of TP domination has to be at the top as far as human level TP users go.

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

Because Odin was the one who finished it off and tryed a suicidal attack. If he had any chance of winning he would stay in TP battle.

And Galactus was attacked by Thor during the TP battle. This made the fight last a little longer.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Because Odin was the one who finished it off and tryed a suicidal attack. If he had any chance of winning he would stay in TP battle.

And Galactus was attacked by Thor during the TP battle. This made the fight last a little longer. any chance of winning? When did i say odin> galactus in TP?

They both stalemated, galactus has much longer reserves of energy than odin which is why odin couldnt do it forever.
Neither couldnt ouright win

Which means odin= galactus in TP

eaebiakuya
any chance of winning? When did i say odin> galactus in TP?

They both stalemated, galactus has much longer reserves of energy than odin which is why odin couldnt do it forever.
Neither couldnt ouright win

Which means odin= galactus in TP

This mean Galactus > Odin in TP.

For me Odin finished the TP battle because he started to losing. Every TP attack he tried in Galactus failed. In other hand, Galactus assaults seens to be more effectives.

complexbrother
Mind gem ftw.

TheGodKiller
Because Odin himself admitted that he lacked the strength to keep braining with that "monstrosity"(Galactus) .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.