Squirrel Girl vs Everything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
http://www.digitalbusstop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Squirrel-Girl.jpg

Squirrel Girl fights the entirety of Fiction itself. Can she win?

The fight happens off-panel.

the ninjak
Does she get Tippy Toe as well?

Nephthys
Of course. I'm not heartless enough to separate a cute girl from her adorable squirrel friend.

Falcon Man
Originally posted by Nephthys
http://www.digitalbusstop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Squirrel-Girl.jpg

Squirrel Girl fights the entirety of Fiction itself. Can she win?

The fight happens off panel. The fight happens off panel.

There's your answer. Anyone worth their salt would know that every fight that Doreen has off-panel assures absolute victory.

Forever. Until the stars dim and the earth explodes. That is a fact that will never change throughout the history of the omniverse.

http://i.imgur.com/wywdP.jpg

Praise be to our God-Queen!

the ninjak
Of course. I'm not heartless enough to separate a cute girl from her adorable squirrel friend.

Then fiction gets pwned.

FinalAnswer
Kaldor Draigo soloes

Robtard
The guy from Rocky 4?

FinalAnswer
The guy from 40k

the ninjak
That's what I thought. laughing out loud

With her squirrel like reflexes and her trusty nutsack she pwns 40K.

FinalAnswer
Nope.

Draigo is the personification of Stan Bush songs

It is a fundamental fact that he cannot lose.

Zack Fair
Sorry.

Squirrel Girl owns all fiction.

Draigo can go sing himself to sleep.

the ninjak
SG is beyond fist pump soft cock rock!!!!!!

She has a sack full of nuts, and she ain't afraid to use em.

XanatosForever
Twilight Sparkle teaches Squirrel Girl about the Magic of Friendship, and she teams up with Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash to prank all Fictiion.

Oh yes, there will be lulz.

the ninjak
She doesn't need to be schooled in that art.

I'm all for inevitable team-ups.....SG will get along with the ponies like a house on fire.

May all in their path tremble.

XanatosForever
Fan art, do want.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Sorry.

Squirrel Girl owns all fiction.

Draigo can go sing himself to sleep.

Nope.

Draigo is the man all Mary Sues wish to be when they grow up.

He makes it happen.

http://1d4chan.org/images/9/9a/Raven.jpg

Nephthys
After Squirrel Girl is done with him, he won't be a man anymore. Don't underestimate her nutty pluck! estahuh

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Fan art, do want.

http://sketchcardsaloon.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/squirrel-girl-2011.jpg

Sorry I spoiled the event guys. But lets be honest, I think this was the only way they could satisfactorily end the story.

the ninjak
Agreed.

Squirrel Girl becomes Iron Paw and melts Xavier's brain and uppercuts the Phoenix entity into a dormant pocket dimension.

Squirrels rejoice in Central Park as they watch the fireworks in the sky.
Just Like the end of Return of the Jedi.

FinalAnswer
After Squirrel Girl is done with him, he won't be a man anymore. Don't underestimate her nutty pluck! estahuh

Draigo is more then a man

He is a way of being.

You want to completely ruin your settings fluff and make everyone look like a little girl in comparison?

http://i47.tinypic.com/2z8rkg3.jpg

He makes it happen.

You want to take the premise of Samurai Jack and turn it into complete bullshit?

He makes it happen.

You want to turn operatic grim darkness into a Dragon Ball Z Superhero story?

http://i50.tinypic.com/2nvfbd5.jpg

He makes it happen.

the ninjak
laughing Guys trying to condone SG losing.

BruceSkywalker
squirrel girl pawns all

Kaibs
Light Yagami could do it?

Blight
Originally posted by Kaibs
Light Yagami could do it?
He'd never know her name. Even if he did it might not work.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Blight
He'd never know her name. Even if he did it might not work.

But if he did. It might.

Blight
Maybe mmm

Nephthys
Light can only give her a heart attack. You think a heart can kill SQ? She's kick its metaphorical ass. estahuh

Kaibs
Light can cause her to die in anyway he so chooses. The default method is heart attack if he doesn't put cause of death.

If the cause of death is not specified, the subject will die of a heart attack. If the cause of death isn't specified, the victim dies of a heart attack in 40 seconds. However, the rule can be delayed for twenty-three days, meaning you can write down "dies by heart attack in days."

Nephthys
He won't have time to write any other cause of death. Squirrel Girl sees all.

Blight
Light can cause her to die in anyway he so chooses. The default method is heart attack if he doesn't put cause of death.

If the cause of death is not specified, the subject will die of a heart attack. If the cause of death isn't specified, the victim dies of a heart attack in 40 seconds. However, the rule can be delayed for twenty-three days, meaning you can write down "dies by heart attack in days."
Fight happens off panel. She wins.

Kaibs
Not if he writes that she's going to die way before they even fight. Then... she'll die before the off panel fight happens.

Blight
Not if he writes that she's going to die way before they even fight. Then... she'll die before the off panel fight happens.
op would have to specify that. Fight happens off panel with no prep specified. SG wins.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Blight
op would have to specify that. Fight happens off panel with no prep specified. SG wins.

Pretty lame then. Considering he could win but then again I don't understand Squirrel Girl or anything about her for the most part.

Blight
Pretty lame then. Considering he could win but then again I don't understand Squirrel Girl or anything about her for the most part.
Shes an unbeatable character.

Also he doesn't know her real name so your point might be moot.

Kaibs
If its a fictional scenario what's to stop him from reading about her and discovering her name?

Blight
If its a fictional scenario what's to stop him from reading about her and discovering her name?
Good question. Not sure if shes public or not. Most of the xmen aren't so I'm inclined to go that route.

XanatosForever
Just laying eyes on her would give Light all the information he'd need. He traded half his life span to receive "Shinigami Eyes" which basically lets him see the true name of any individual.

Nephthys
Light never made that deal, and never would.

Blight
Fight happens off panel, he wouldn't even lay his eyes on her off panel anyway.

XanatosForever
Light never made that deal, and never would.

Odd. Guess it's been a while since I read the series.

All fiction hould mean he has his lackeys, though, and they do have the eyes.

Blight
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Odd. Guess it's been a while since I read the series.

All fiction hould mean he has his lackeys, though, and they do have the eyes.

Off Panel. Squirrel Girl Wins.

FinalAnswer
Minato Arisato seduces her and has off-panel sex.

None can resist emo jesus's charms. sneer

Nephthys
Not true. I never could get Maiko to shag me no matter what I tried.

FinalAnswer
iirc, doesn't she promise to become your wife in the future?

And it happened off-screen, like all of Minato's sex acts.

Nephthys
Yeah, but I don't have till then, I wanna do her noooooow!

Zack Fair
List of people Squirrel Girl has owned:

Doctor Doom
Mandarin
Giganto
MODOK
Thanos
Terrax
Bug-Eyed Voice
Bi-Beast
Deadpool
Pluto
Fin Fang Foom
Baron Mordo
Korvac
Ego the Living Planet
Wolverine

Falcon Man
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Nope.

Draigo is the man all Mary Sues wish to be when they grow up.

He makes it happen.

http://1d4chan.org/images/9/9a/Raven.jpg

What heresy. A blasphemer actually believes that the God-Queen would lose. Bombard their planet with an Extremis Inquisitor!

cdtm
Hmm..

Squirrel Girl vs The Light Warriors.. smokin'

Zack Fair
SG regins supreme.

cdtm
SG regins supreme.

The key thing about The Light Warriors, is Thief..

Fighter, Black Mage, and Red Mage try fighting her directly, and get annihilated. Thief, he tricks her into signing a contract that makes her his bodyguard, than takes all the credit when she defeats Chaos. And somehow, steals her "win factor" and past victories when they part ways.

Zack Fair
8bit glory

Lek Kuen
She loses when she faces Lord Rand. She gets fisted and falls in love.

Zack Fair
I see Mindset's brainwash techniques have corrupted you...Do no worry child. You will soon be dealt with.

Nemesis X
Squirrel Girl ties with Juhabach from Bleach.

Zack Fair
Blasphemy. You are lucky our lady squirrel girl is merciful. She will forgive this offense.

Lek Kuen
I see Mindset's brainwash techniques have corrupted you...Do no worry child. You will soon be dealt with. You simply haven't seen the light yet. Eventually you will understand how foolish you've been

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Squirrel Girl ties with Juhabach from Bleach.

...Who?

Nephthys
The new Big Bad.

He's only slightly cool.

FinalAnswer
Why is this still be argued?

The Mary Sue is seduced by emo jesus' god charm and is ravished in off-screen sex, only for emo jesus to hang out with another girl, causing her to go batshit insane.

Like Yukari.

/thread.

ScreamPaste
Kaldor Draigo.

Blight
Fight happens off panel. Squirrel Girl wins.

NemeBro
The strongest character she has beaten off-panel is Thanos with a Cosmic Cube. There are many characters stronger.

And only pussies and douchebags like Squirrel Girl. Squirrel Girl is stupid, and her fans are even more stupid, and people who like her should be neutered.

the ninjak
So all people who like her are awesome....gotcha! thumb up

Blight
Originally posted by NemeBro
The strongest character she has beaten off-panel is Thanos with a Cosmic Cube. There are many characters stronger.

And only pussies and douchebags like Squirrel Girl. Squirrel Girl is stupid, and her fans are even more stupid, and people who like her should be neutered.
Sour Milk.

I have never even read anything on Squirrel Girl.

the ninjak
The Great Lakes Avengers was one of the funniest comics I ever read.

You gotta give it a try.

Falcon Man
Originally posted by NemeBro

I'm sensing some sort of grudge here. Dude, no reason to take a joke character so seriously.

If you want be serious about it. Then yeah, Squirrel Girl stops at Thanos with her neat off-panel trick. Nothing beyond that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.