Classic Thor vs Phoenix Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is the classic version of Thor.

Who wins?

Philosophía
Classic Thor is current Thor.

Sundipped
^
Therefore it's Namor for the rape.

Mindset

Philosophía
Originally posted by Mindset
That's impossible. Nothing is.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/wink/grand/wink-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-849.gif

janus77
Thor tastes speedos.

Damborgson
Namor

The Sorrow
Namor stomps.

PillarofOsiris
Another dumb thread.

Glorificus
Probably Namor. Thor could BFR him like Wanda did, but I'd assume the Phoenix Force should allow Namor to teleport as well...

DTM
Wasnt Thor in the group battle against Phoenix Namor, and they all only barely just beat him. So Thor alone doesnt really have much of a chance.

mastagambit
Originally posted by DTM
Wasnt Thor in the group battle against Phoenix Namor, and they all only barely just beat him. So Thor alone doesnt really have much of a chance.

Heavenly king
Namor crushes thor's head with the heel of his boot

janus77
Namor was probably having mind-sex with Emma whilst fighting them.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by janus77
Namor was probably having mind-sex with Emma whilst fighting them.
Not probably , definitely . Emma confessed about it to Scott in that Uncanny tie-in to AVX#11 .

-Pr-
Really don't see why I should keep this open...

TheGodKiller
^^Is it because carter made this dumb spite/bait thread or because the Emma-cheating-on-Scott incident was brought up in it ?

DickBlazer
People just can't stand Thor getting KTFO by the Phoenix 5 routinely so now this version isn't classic Thor? Lol
Namor stomps

janus77
Originally posted by DickBlazer
People just can't stand Thor getting KTFO by the Phoenix 5 routinely so now this version isn't classic Thor? Lol
Namor stomps
From the looks of things, Marvel just can't stand whiny Thorfans any more, so they're pissing all over the "character" (not sure if he ever had any, to be honest).

If only Marvel would remove the protection of PIS from Wolverine too...

-Pr-
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
^^Is it because carter made this dumb spite/bait thread or because the Emma-cheating-on-Scott incident was brought up in it ?

Neither.

Because classic Thor is current Thor, and I'm sure there's one of these already.

TheGodKiller
^^So , its cuz' this is a spite/bait thread then ?

-Pr-
More like a duplicate.

TheGodKiller
I searched for it . Didn't find it . Unless you're referring to the Phoenix-Emma VS Thor thread ?

Estacado
Carter is dumb.

-Pr-
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
I searched for it . Didn't find it . Unless you're referring to the Phoenix-Emma VS Thor thread ?

Just had a look, and I can't see it either. Will leave this open, then.

Sundipped
^
What for? Because it really is spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.