Bor Vs The Serpent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Who wins?

zopzop
Both of them were failures but at least Bor was roughing up Odinforce Thor (I think?). So he wins.

Endless Mike
Bor is Serpent's dad, isn't he?

pym-ftw
^yeah, atl east he should be

I'd say Bor wins

Damborgson
Serpents implied power would easily put him over Bor. His actual showings though were meh.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Bor is Serpent's dad, isn't he?
Yes he is . Also , for whatever its worth , Fraction retconned the circumstances surrounding Bor's death , by doing this :
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltiipmTsqM1qi6zcz.jpg

the ninjak
Wasn't Bor weak when fighting Thor?

And Thor was the Serpent's Kryptonite.

So their low showings were circumstantial.

My conclusion.
Bor was a founder doesn't necessarily means he is an uber All-Father.
Serpent is as strong as the fear he harnesses. With enough fear he would've eventually been unstoppable. Odin knew this and wisely took no chances. Though he should have had more balls and attacked him instantly after his resurrection.

I see the true All-father and rightful heir to the throne winning this if his final power level is his limit in this fight.

Galan007
Bor was supposed to =/> Odin, wasn't he? Odin>Serpent(this was flat-out stated.) If the former is true, Bor should win.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Yes he is . Also , for whatever its worth , Fraction retconned the circumstances surrounding Bor's death , by doing this :
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltiipmTsqM1qi6zcz.jpg

Fraction seems to suggest that the Asgardians are unique in that all their "stories" are right and canon due to various cycles of Ragnarok and the nature of gods and stories being able to be re-written.

An ambitious take, but best suited for someone like Ellis or Morrison or Hickman.

Igniz
Bor shows the Serpent who's your daddy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.