Team HF kills the MU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
CIS off PIS off

Wolverine (muramasa blade)
Sabertooth (adamantium)
Deadpool (before he lost his HF, gets adamantium swords + standard gear including teleporter)

The team is supposed to kill every HERO on marvel earth. This is NOT a trio vs everyone fight. They're free to set traps and kill heroes one by one without letting anyone know that they're coming, use stealth etc. To make it more interesting Spider-man and Beast are helping the team to prep the attacks. Pete and Hank can use any equipment from Horizon Labs to build weapons for the team but themselvs do not participate in fights. No nukes, magical or scientifical plot devices etc etc

How far does the trio get and who if anyone stops them?

PS: No Squirrel Girl.

Trackz
they might work their way through the states because people trust them..but other super nations like Wakanda and Latveria should put them down fairly easily.

Mindset
Doom isn't a hero.

StiltmanFTW
To quote Steel Serpent, "with an ally such as Spider-Man you have little need for enemies".

Trackz
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom isn't a hero. True, my fault.

Replace Latveria, with Britain. Their magical heroes are pretty formidable.

StiltmanFTW
They're too busy messing around in Otherworld.

Trackz
Another thing, isn't the superhero community fairly used to Wolverine going on an evil rampage? It happened about 3 times last year...

StiltmanFTW
They're used to getting their asses kicked, yeah.

Sin I AM
Doom isn't a hero.

Lies

As far as the thread goes they can be put down easily by many a hero. The only reason wolverine goes on those rampages Scott free is pis

DarkSaint85
Hehe, 'Scott' free.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/39480/808361-cyclops_ko_s_wolvie_super.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Wasn't that Vulcan?

DarkSaint85
Probably. I just use respect scans and google image, I don't read comics or context.

In oany case, could Magneto just solo? Control the blade, and kill all of them?

Mindset
Wolverine trips and kills himself on the sword.

Then team solos the all the heroes except for Daniel Rand, who oneshots them.

DarkSaint85
Wolverine trips and kills himself on the sword.

Then team solos the all the heroes except for Daniel Rand, who oneshots them.

False. Steven Rogers, knowing the power he has at his disposal, sends Lord Rand in first. Everyone else goes back to sleep.

Mindset
Danny punches Steve back down to the bottom of the ocean for presuming he can give him orders.

pym-ftw
Prof X puts them to sleep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.