Ogre(300) vs Fezzik(Princess Bride)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Newjak
The gang from the Princess Bride are on the run from the Immortals. While Indigo and Wesley are preoccupied with the Main troops in some random hallway in a castle the Immortals have unleashed the Ogre after Buttercup. The hallway here is big roughly the size of a giant banquet hall so they each have room to move and fight.

The only thing standing between him and Buttercup's room is the gentle giant Fezzik.

For Scenario one we will say no weapons.

For Scenario two the Ogre gets his sword and the axe he used while Fezzik gets two big rocks and mace built for his size.

XanatosForever
Ogre wins. Fezzik's specialty is large groups, not one on one combat.

juggerman
Fezzik stomps

While true Fezzik is better against groups his only real one on one weakness is his opponent being much faster than him. Here that is not the case

Newjak
Originally posted by juggerman
Fezzik stomps

While true Fezzik is better against groups his only real one on one weakness is his opponent being much faster than him. Here that is not the case I would say Fezzik is stronger by feats possibly, but the Ogre was no slouch and had tremendous durability and pain tolerance.

He was also faster than Fezzik as far as I remember.

I'd think the Ogre could give Fezzik a run for his money.

juggerman
Orge wasn't Wesley fast tho. He was a big lumbering oaf. Fezzik climbed a rope using just his arms while carrying three people on his back and showed zero strain. That shits on Ogre

Newjak
Originally posted by juggerman
Orge wasn't Wesley fast tho. He was a big lumbering oaf. Fezzik climbed a rope using just his arms while carrying three people on his back and showed zero strain. That shits on Ogre The Ogre was able to kick an adult human ten feet through the air. He also had crazy damage soak and pain tolerance something that Fezzik didn't seem to have an abundance of.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.