Dr. Doom VS Sauron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Dr. Doom takes on Sauron from The Lord Of The Rings, as his armored, true, physical self,

Prep for both and the fight being to the death

Who will triumph?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Kazenji
Prep for both Are you serious?

Kazenji
Dead serious.

BloodRain
What can Sauron do with prep? confused

Blight
Doom takes Sauron's power

/thread.

Pwned
Well, does Sauron have the Ring?

Or is this First Age Sauron?

Or Second Age Pre-Alliance Sauron?

Or is it movie Sauron?

His, "true, armored, physical self" doesn't exist.... He's not only a maiar (which I don't think have proper physical forms) but he is also a shapechanger.

Comic Doom? Movie Doom? Game Doom? SPECIFICS, MAN.

Phanteros
You gave Doom prep....

Blight
Originally posted by Pwned
Well, does Sauron have the Ring?

Or is this First Age Sauron?

Or Second Age Pre-Alliance Sauron?

Or is it movie Sauron?

His, "true, armored, physical self" doesn't exist.... He's not only a maiar (which I don't think have proper physical forms) but he is also a shapechanger.

Comic Doom? Movie Doom? Game Doom? SPECIFICS, MAN.
The only way this would matter is if it were anyone other than comic doom. Any sauron is beaten by comic doom with prep.

Zack Fair
A doombot is more than enough.

Pwned
Originally posted by Blight
The only way this would matter is if it were anyone other than comic doom. Any sauron is beaten by comic doom with prep. Which is why the specifics must be given.

Lord Lucien
Sauron won't be "killed", but what's he ever done, even pre-Numenor, that's so darn impressive that he could be said to beat Dr. Dre?

Pwned
Shapeshift. Work magic. Being the lieutenant of Morgoth. But Sauron's true power is in his voice. He talked Numenorian Kings into mak9ing him their chief advisor, even though he was using the same name as when he fought them long ago . He did the same with the elves.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Pwned
Shapeshift. Work magic. Being the lieutenant of Morgoth. But Sauron's true power is in his voice. He talked Numenorian Kings into mak9ing him their chief advisor, even though he was using the same name as when he fought them long ago . He did the same with the elves. It took him over half a century to twist Ar-Pharazon. I don't know how long it took him to sway the elves (which still didn't turn out too great), but since this isn't a battle of persuasive powers and flattery, I don't see how any of that helps him destroy Dr. Doom.

the ninjak
I thought this was gonna be Xmen's Sauron......sad

XanatosForever
If that had been the case it would've been in comic versus, wouldn't it?

the ninjak
You can go with the cartoon version of Sauron or the Movie version of Doom potentially.

I just see a character who appeared for one scene in the beginning of LOTR to be an odd matchup against Comic Doom.

ares834
Sauron's been in far more than just once scene in LotR.

the ninjak
Originally posted by ares834
Sauron's been in far more than just once scene in LotR.

Well that needs to be established in the OP.

Bentley
Originally posted by Zack Fair
A doombot is more than enough.

the ninjak
Yeah Doombot owns LOTR.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.