Luke Cage vs Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
No Adamantium
No prep

Fight to the death
Fight in a hardware store

Harbinger
Creed.

Flyattractor
Cage if he dosen't hold back.

Sin I AM
Tough, id go with cage

Bouboumaster
Without adamentium, Cage ground Sabertooth.
Sabe isn't Wolverine, after all.

cdtm
Cage, with ease.

StiltmanFTW
You're right, he's not Wolverine, he's stronger, faster, more durable, regenerates faster, has the same iron will and while he's not as skilled as Logan, he's still superior to Cage in that department.

Cage has strength and durability advantages, but that's not good enough.

Classic Creed couldn't cut him, but he's been upgraded several times since, so I wouldn't be surprised if he could pierce his skin now. And if not, there are always blunt-force attacks, Victor managed to knock out classic Rogue.

h1a8
Cage wins easily

StiltmanFTW
Maybe if you give him Bendispower laughing out loud

Estacado
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You're right, he's not Wolverine, he's stronger, faster, more durable, regenerates faster, has the same iron will and while he's not as skilled as Logan, he's still superior to Cage in that department.

Classic Creed couldn't cut him, but he's been upgraded several times since, so I wouldn't be surprised if he could pierce his skin now. And if not, there are always blunt-force attacks, Victor managed to knock out classic Rogue.
He is also taller and cooler....

the Darkone
Originally posted by Estacado
He is also taller and cooler....

Their both 6'6 and Cage weight 450, Sabertooth is faster and more skilled, Cage better put him down quick if not Sabretooth with Adamantium claws will phuck up Cage.

Delta1938
Originally posted by the Darkone
Their both 6'6 and Cage weight 450, Sabertooth is faster and more skilled, Cage better put him down quick if not Sabretooth with Adamantium claws will phuck up Cage.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
No Adamantium
No prep

Fight to the death
Fight in a hardware store

StiltmanFTW
Creed's organic claws tore through Archangel's wings and Mr Sinister's "supermen".

the Darkone
Originally posted by Delta1938

Like I said, Cage better put him down quick, if not without adamantium Creed is more skilled and just as fast as Logan, Cage will find out what is like to fight animal in Creed.

StiltmanFTW
He's faster, actually.

Delta1938
Originally posted by the Darkone
Like I said, Cage better put him down quick, if not without adamantium Creed is more skilled and just as fast as Logan, Cage will find out what is like to fight animal in Creed.

Your post I replied to seemed to indicate your opinion on who wins was largely based on Creed having adamantium.

vansonbee
Sabertooth cannot pierce Cage skin, but I can see him going for the soft spots, like the eye's or the crotch.

dmills
Creed IS NOT piercing Cage's skin.

StiltmanFTW
Fine, he'll rip his head off instead, like he did to that nigh-impenetrable soldier in Mary Shelley Overdrive mini...

SamZED
When was the last time Creed won a fight against Wolverine?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
When was the last time Creed won a fight against Wolverine?

Temporarily incapacitated him with thar razor wire trap.

His clone beat Logan in Evolution and was torturing him in hell, "festooning the walls with his innards"...

The real deal woke up first after a double KO in the beginning of Evolution arc (knocked him out before that incident, too) and stalemated him the other time till Storm interfered.

Starscream M
I think creed wins ultimately by tiring cage out (im not familiar with cage's stamina, so correct me if wrong)

Bouboumaster

Stronger? Yeah
Faster? I don't think so.
As for the rest, I can agree.
But he has wat less skills than Wolverine, and without the adamentium, he isn't beating Cage.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Stronger? Yeah
Faster? I don't think so.
As for the rest, I can agree.
But he has wat less skills than Wolverine, and without the adamentium, he isn't beating Cage.

He doesn't look like it, but he is faster.

http://s662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/?action=view&current=sabeswolves1stfight6.jpg

http://s662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/?action=view&current=tunnelblitze4.jpg

http://s662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/?action=view&current=frstwolviefight2.jpg

http://s662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/?action=view&current=wolverinealmost.jpg

http://s662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/?action=view&current=wasteswolverine3.jpg

credit to jinzin for scans

abhilegend
Cage punches creed in gut. Creed starts crying. Cage wins.
dur

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

<cont.>

Less skilled than Logan, sure, but still enough skilled to handle the likes of Cage...

I wouldn't be that sure about current 'Tooth not being able to cut Cage... and like I said, he KO'd classic Rogue with his bare hands. Three-shotted her.

http://s662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/?action=view&current=rogue.jpg

8swords
uhhh,, OP said fight to the death?, how the &*$# could cage kill creed?..

and how could creed kill cage? especially without prep and adamantium?

DarkSaint85
They could choke each other to death.

Both still need to breathe. Presumably, if you kept making Sabretooth bleed, and he didn't eat anything or something, he'd eventually run out of nutrients or something. Presumably.

Flyattractor
Last I saw Sabes was pretty much a Joke.
Cage Flattens him into a puddle with a cement truck.

He go Black Dynamite on that Canadian Cracker

8swords
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
They could choke each other to death.

Both still need to breathe. Presumably, if you kept making Sabretooth bleed, and he didn't eat anything or something, he'd eventually run out of nutrients or something. Presumably.

i really cant see sabe choking cage without cage punching him in the face,..

plus even if sabe if KO by choking, he is still alive, after a few moments, and the OP says "to the death"

cdtm
Originally posted by 8swords
uhhh,, OP said fight to the death?, how the &*$# could cage kill creed?..

Rip his head off?

Creed's not invulnerable, right? Bullets break his skin and stuff..

StiltmanFTW
His HF is better than Wolverine's, so decapitation wouldn't kill him.

8swords
Originally posted by cdtm
Rip his head off?

Creed's not invulnerable, right? Bullets break his skin and stuff..

decapitation wont kill him, logan used the muramasa blade against sabe, but somehow(not yet explained or i havent seen the explanation) he's still alive

His HF is better than Wolverine's, so decapitation wouldn't kill him.

where's the thumbs up smiley when you need it..

laughing

Stoic
I suppose the reason that they are fighting to the death is because Creed stupidly decided to take Luke's child as hostage, or killed his woman?

Well a KO would stop Creed just like it has in the past. Faster or not, Creed has to get in close to use his claws, and that's when Luke get's his chance to strike, and his hits are going to be stranger than Creed's. Without adamantium to cut through his flesh, Cage should win this after a long battle.

8swords
Originally posted by Stoic
I suppose the reason that they are fighting to the death is because Creed stupidly decided to take Luke's child as hostage, or killed his woman?

Well a KO would stop Creed just like it has in the past. Faster or not, Creed has to get in close to use his claws, and that's when Luke get's his chance to strike, and his hits are going to be stranger than Creed's. Without adamantium to cut through his flesh, Cage should win this after a long battle.

KO yes, but OP did say to the death.

cdtm
KO yes, but OP did say to the death.

This is sounding like a poorly thought out thread... Been there, done that myself. ^^;

Is Creed proven to be as immortal as Deadpool, or no? And how long was his head separated from his body?

Lord Feron
IMO it depends on if Creed nad cut Cage with his normal claws. He did cut through Archangel's and those have decent durability (i believe atleast bullet proof).

If he can cut him Cage imo would be wore down eventually.

Damborgson
how strong is cage? Bendispower has really given him a boost

Trackz
decapitation wont kill him, logan used the muramasa blade against sabe, but somehow(not yet explained or i havent seen the explanation) he's still alive

not true. wolverine actually decapitated a sabretooth clone (whom he was presumably fighting in hell as well) and he's stayed dead. so decapitation with the muramasa blade would could kill creed.

StiltmanFTW

where's the thumbs up smiley when you need it..

laughing

It's been explained. It was just a clone of Creed that Logan killed. That is why his scent was different.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
IMO it depends on if Creed nad cut Cage with his normal claws. He did cut through Archangel's and those have decent durability (i believe atleast bullet proof).

If he can cut him Cage imo would be wore down eventually.

Sinister's super soldiers were very durable, too.

Originally posted by Trackz
not true. wolverine actually decapitated a sabretooth clone (whom he was presumably fighting in hell as well) and he's stayed dead. so decapitation with the muramasa blade would could kill creed.

Ha, beat me to it. Key words: muramasa blade wink

Trackz
Sinister's super soldiers were very durable, too.

I don't know about this argument..just because he hurt those impenetrable guys doesn't mean he can hurt this impenetrable guy....there are varying levels of durability like with any power. You can usually assume a character who's main power is impenetrability is going to have superior durability to a few generic (albeit powerful) supermen...especially considering their power didn't come from the quality of their abilities, but by the quantity. While they had super speed (if i remember correctly), Creed was still fast enough to fight a few of them.

Uriel005
They both get bored and walk out.

8swords

Ha, beat me to it. Key words: muramasa blade wink

hmm.. what are the chances of cage getting his hands on the murasama blade?, slim to none,

how could cage get the blade if, as said in the OP no Prep.

stalemate,, just stalemate

DarkSaint85
i really cant see sabe choking cage without cage punching him in the face,..

plus even if sabe if KO by choking, he is still alive, after a few moments, and the OP says "to the death"

Or....he dies. I believe the Sabretooth character can be killed by lack of air.

Trackz
Or....he dies. I believe the Sabretooth character can be killed by lack of air. only to be revived once he has access to it again.

this is probably a stalemate.

DarkSaint85
only to be revived once he has access to it again.

this is probably a stalemate.

Nah. Op said fight to the death. If he dies, even for one second, its death. Dying = death. So as soon as he dies, its a loss. Can he revive himself later? Sure. But he would have lost the fight.

Trackz
Nah. Op said fight to the death. If he dies, even for one second, its death. Dying = death. So as soon as he dies, its a loss. Can he revive himself later? Sure. But he would have lost the fight. i think he has to be down for a ten count, at the least.

dmills
Originally posted by Damborgson
how strong is cage? Bendispower has really given him a boost

He flash ko'ed Namor under water smh. He's also done damn good vs Wonder Man in the past.

This is a weird match to call. One one hand, Sabretooth has advantages in several categories. Speed, skill, stamina/endurance etc. But his most deadly advantage (claws) is most likely useless against Cage.

Cage on the other hand has a strength and durability advantage. And now apparently can thunder clap. In "Cage match" he was shown to be sufficiently skilled enough to engage Matt in a prolonged sparring match with no clear winner (#puke I know lol). This isn't easy to call either way.

DarkSaint85
i think he has to be down for a ten count, at the least.

If Cage can choke him out to die for one second...he's dead. Cage may as well continue choking him for 10 seconds lol.

dmills
Nah. Op said fight to the death. If he dies, even for one second, its death. Dying = death. So as soon as he dies, its a loss. Can he revive himself later? Sure. But he would have lost the fight.

I remember a time when this one poster tried to argue that because Thanos could resurrect himself after death, that a death doesn't count as a loss for Thanos on kmc laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
With that logic, Mr Immortal beats Odin.

abhilegend
Originally posted by dmills
I remember a time when this one poster tried to argue that because Thanos could resurrect himself after death, that a death doesn't count as a loss for Thanos on kmc laughing out loud
Isawwatudidder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.