Suicide Squad (DC) vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

society619
The Suicide Squad has been instructed to kill Bruce Banner. They are aware of "The Hulk" but have no seen him until they confront Bruce. Still they are instructed to kill Hulk secretly by Black Spider who wants the SS dead. The Suicide Squad have no choice to continue their orders. Can they get the job done?

King Shark
Deadshot
Harley Quinn
El Diablo
Captain Boomerang
Iceberg

Vs

Hulk

Fight takes place in a warehouse
Team wins by death
Hulk wins by Death or KO
Who wins?

Sixth_Winged
Hmmm......with the exception of king shark, wouldn't most of the team get killed off by one thunderclap?

Delta1938
Originally posted by society619
The Suicide Squad has been instructed to kill Bruce Banner. They are aware of "The Hulk" but have no seen him until they confront Bruce. Still they are instructed to kill Hulk secretly by Black Spider who wants the SS dead. The Suicide Squad have no choice to continue their orders. Can they get the job done?

King Shark
Deadshot
Harley Quinn
El Diablo
Captain Boomerang
Iceberg

Vs

Hulk

Fight takes place in a warehouse
Team wins by death
Hulk wins by Death or KO
Who wins?

I don't know anything about Diablo or Iceberg, but I can't see any of the rest doing much against most incarnations of Hulk. It seems to qualify as Spite. Or are Diablo and Iceberg enough to make-up for the rest?

society619
Originally posted by Delta1938
I don't know anything about Diablo or Iceberg, but I can't see any of the rest doing much against most incarnations of Hulk. It seems to qualify as Spite. Or are Diablo and Iceberg enough to make-up for the rest?

Well King Shark is said to be class 100. Diablo and Iceberg have elemental powers as well.

Golgo13
LOL! Come on. Hulk stomps/

Delta1938
Originally posted by society619
Well King Shark is said to be class 100. Diablo and Iceberg have elemental powers as well.

I haven't really seen King Shark. What has he, Diablo and Iceberg accomplished?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Hmmm......with the exception of king shark, wouldn't most of the team get killed off by one thunderclap? No exception, he's dead too.

pym-ftw
Banner

DarkSaint85
Hulk wins, very handily.

Lord Feron
It would be almost fair if the squad had some sort of prep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.