Alexander Luthor Jr. Vs Pre-Crisis Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Who is smarter in the tech field and why?

Mindset
Pre-Crisis Lex Luthor, he's smarter in the tech field.

Golgo13
Has PC Lex ever accomplished what Alex did? I always here of big talk on PC Lex, but have yet to see any feats that match Alex.

Mindset
He made a device similar to the UN with a piece of his poop and a leaf.

Golgo13
That was a time machine using a can and string or something. Alex brought back alternate earths that was dying bu Omega's force by reversing his effects and he brought back the Multiverse in Infinite Crisis.

Mindset
No, pretty sure it was a UN with poop and a leaf.

How can you make a time machine with a can and string? no expression

Golgo13
Is this what you're talking about?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/luthorstimedevice0sq0su.jpg

Philosophía
Originally posted by Mindset
How can you make a time machine with a can and string? no expression How could you not?

If he could do that with a can and a string, having access to the tech Alex had would allow him to get into the real world and plow Mindset's bushy anus.

Golgo13
laughing out loud

Mindset

kevdude
blink

laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
lol spite against Alex Luthor.

Golgo13
What are these crazy tech feats PC Luthor has done? If you don't know, then shut it!

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Golgo13
Is this what you're talking about?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/luthorstimedevice0sq0su.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/random%20shit/whaaat.jpg

It never gets old

Golgo13
Still waiting on these so called feats that would make it spite.

JakeTheBank
IIRC, PC Lex brought Hercules to life from the pages of a book using random crap lying around and not conventional tech.

He's like MacGuyver amplified to whatever bullshit leaps of logic the writers felt like.

If PC Lex and Alex Luthor, Jr. had equal tech and resources the outcome is not in doubt.

Golgo13
Alex had a similar McGuyver feat when he brought all the dead worlds that Omega destroyed in JLA. He also schooled regular Luthor like he was a weak feeb.

The Herc feat sounds cool, though.

JakeTheBank
Did he use a magnifying lens and some duct tape or something equally stupid?

The magnitude between them is clearly evident.

Golgo13
One stupid feat doesn't equal a win. Especially when Alex has the better feats. Until I see otherwise.

psycho gundam
bait thread flowers

JakeTheBank
One stupid feat doesn't equal a win. Especially when Alex has the better feats. Until I see otherwise.

To my knowledge, that's two equally retarded and absurd feats done with everyday items. Pretty sure he has more.

If PC Lex can perform whacky and horrendous feats such as those with random crap, I'd say his "intellect" and "tech" skills are obscene.

Golgo13
BTW, I'm sure PC Lex has many feats, so for the experts, please post away.

Golgo13
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
To my knowledge, that's two equally retarded and absurd feats done with everyday items. Pretty sure he has more.

If PC Lex can perform whacky and horrendous feats such as those with random crap, I'd say his "intellect" and "tech" skills are obscene.

Alex still manipulated and brought back the multiverse. Changed the face of DC continuity. Still more impressive anything PC Luthor has done. By far.

JakeTheBank
Alex still manipulated and brought back the multiverse. Changed the face of DC continuity. Still more impressive anything PC Luthor has done. By far.

Okay, and he did that with loads of help from other beings, the corpse of the Anti-Monitor, magic in the form of the Power of Shazam, and a shit load worth of planning.

If you give PC Lex the same resources and time, considering the shit he's able to do with random every day stuff with no phucks giving to the intelligence of the reader, why do you think he wouldn't obliterate Alex?

Golgo13
Who knows, maybe PC Luthor wouldn't have figured it out to bring back the Mutliverse. The WHOLE plan was pretty elaborate and has only been done ONCE in comics. Just because PC Luthor gets the tech, doesn't mean he can do it.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Mindset
Stop flirting with me, bro. he How about a double reach around with a dildo in-between?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.