CA Superman Vs Amazo & Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Fury has help this time. Can the duo prevail?

JakeTheBank
CA Superman.

I think Amazo and Fury could contend with the CA's adaptability in of itself , but the "story" of Superman powering it is going to prevail.

Diesldude
I think CA superman is beyond Amazo and Fury's ability to adapt. Fury couldn't adapt to MJJ, he had to take him to a universe with no reality to defeat him.

Philosophía
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
CA Superman.

I think Amazo and Fury could contend with the CA's adaptability in of itself , but the "story" of Superman powering it is going to prevail. I think you have no idea what the CA is or how it works.

Minus the I think.

Branlor Swift
CA Superman casually kills both of these guys... to death.

I think more people on this forum have to read Fury's appearances too

Galan007
Are you suggesting that the almighty Fury is being wanked a bit too much? How dare ye!

Branlor Swift
Yes. He sucks.

Galan007
You must be mistaking Fury with someone else. HE BEET JYM JAPSERZ!

Branlor Swift
James Jaspers? Well, that fellow must have numerous showings against many powerful beings to prove his mettle in battle! And his primary attacks were probably not pretty much just manips that apparently Fury is actually resistant to.

I'm swayed.

Galan007
Concession accepted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.