Jake Muller vs Albert Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
Just to be ahead of everyone as we know there will soon be another myriad of Resident Evil threads once 6 comes out soon, so I did it first, bitches.

First is father vs son.

Round 1- Jake against Code Veronica Wesker.

*Wesker takes off sunglasses and reveals glowy red eyes*
Jake: Father, what did you do to yourself?

Wesker: Sure, I may not be human anymore, but just look at the power I've gained!

Round 2- Jake against RE5 Wesker.

Wesker: Well, isn't this one big family reunion.

Excella: Albert, who is this child?

Jake: You mean to tell me you left mother for her?!

Round 3- Jake vs Uroboros Wesker, and sure. He can have Sherry Birkin as a partner for this as an added twist if necessary.

Wesker: I don't neeed family. *punches through steel* I have Uroboros!

Can Jake overcome the demons of his dad, or will he ultimately get a spanking from global saturation?

Nemesis X
Wesker: Seven minutes, Jake. Seven minutes is all I can spare before the child welfare agency gets here and I must flee.

Ridley_Prime
haermm
That just gave me another idea too.

Wesker and mind-controlled Jill vs Jake and Sherry. Too late to edit that in the original post now though.

Ridley_Prime
Bump.

For the location of round 3 on the OP, I choose it to be the lava area not from the end of RE5, but the room where Ustanak had his "last stand".

Not sure though whether I should allow Jake to still have weapons on this part, or for him to go strictly hand-to-hand against a mutated form of his father, as he did Ustanak.

Nemesis X
You do realize in the combat department, Jake is as skilled as his father but much slower since he doesn't have any of that PG67A/W in him, right? Or by mutated, do you mean Albert's Uroboros form? If so, I dunno. He isn't infused with the shrapnel from the plane that crashed in the volcano in RE5, is he? 'Cause he would be a walking blender and would mulch Jake depending on which part of the lava area they're in since there are wide and very thin platforms but if he doesn't have the blades, then I can see Jake having a chance since his father's Uroboros form downgrades both his speed and possibly melee and with enough punches (backed up by some inhuman strength due to being one of the Wesker Children) to his exposed heart, Jake should be able to kill his old man.

Kazenji
Maybe Wesker.

Estacado
1.Jake
2.Wesker
3.Jake

Re5 Wesker is faster but the Ustanak feat puts Jake above him strenght wise imo.
Also taking care off those all those B.O.W.s alone (2nd ending in that little village)is pretty impressive since Chris and his team had to run away from the same amount of monsters in Redfield's campaign.

Kazenji
Have'nt even played through Jake's campaign.....so yeah.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Nemesis X
You do realize in the combat department, Jake is as skilled as his father but much slower since he doesn't have any of that PG67A/W in him, right? Or by mutated, do you mean Albert's Uroboros form? If so, I dunno. He isn't infused with the shrapnel from the plane that crashed in the volcano in RE5, is he? 'Cause he would be a walking blender and would mulch Jake depending on which part of the lava area they're in since there are wide and very thin platforms but if he doesn't have the blades, then I can see Jake having a chance since his father's Uroboros form downgrades both his speed and possibly melee and with enough punches (backed up by some inhuman strength due to being one of the Wesker Children) to his exposed heart, Jake should be able to kill his old man.
Yeah, the Uroboros form was what I meant when I said mutated. As for one of his arms being infused with the shrapnel from the plane, I had kinda forgotten about that when I made that last post. I guess I'll exclude those blades then, though he'll still have the super strength and stretchy abilities he had with those arms at the end of 5.

And while the Uroboros form took away from Wesker's speed, I believe it actually strengthened his melees, not to mention gave them better range for obvious reasons.

I was thinking the Uroboros form's exposed heart was only something that could be damaged by potent firepower because if you didn't have an infinite RPG, it would normally take a helluva lot of strong shots to put him down at the very end. If that spot is really weak enough for Jake to cheap shot without using a magnum or anything though (like the Elephant Killer or handcannon he and Sherry fired together to finish off Usty), then yeah. The son would obviously win.

Originally posted by Estacado
1.Jake
2.Wesker
3.Jake

Re5 Wesker is faster but the Ustanak feat puts Jake above him strenght wise imo.
Also taking care off those all those B.O.W.s alone (2nd ending in that little village)is pretty impressive since Chris and his team had to run away from the same amount of monsters in Redfield's campaign.
Yeah, I was thinking Jake might've already surpassed his father strength-wise (before Wesker transformed at least) because of the feat against Ustanak, so I'm more or less leaning toward what you're saying for now.

Those Napad B.O.W.s were never really a match or huge problem for Chris though. He only got physically hurt by a Napad at one part because Finn got turned into one and was hesitant to kill it like the others, not that I blame him.

GenomeFrozener
Round 1: Wesker
Round 2: Wesker
Round 3: Jake & Sherry (Maybe)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.