Katniss Everdeen vs. Hawkeye vs. Legolas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Modified Hunger Game rules. They are placed in an enclosed forest and given 3 days to kill each other till only 1 remains. They each bring their preferred bows but are given only 10 standard arrows each. No explosive arrows or whatever. They are also each given 1 long knife and 1 canteen full of water.

They will need to hunt for food in the forest as well as make any additional arrows on their own. Who wins?

Psychotron
Legolas stomps.

NemeBro
Legolas and Hawkeye could both solo.

FrothByte
So who goes down between Legolas and Hawkeye?

Robtard
Originally posted by FrothByte
So who goes down between Legolas and Hawkeye?

Legolas, he's definitely either bisexual or outright gay, from what we've seen.

XanatosForever
Ha! Legolas is on his home turf, he stomps.

BruceSkywalker
spite, spite and more spite.. Legolas stomps and stomps hard

siriuswriter
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
spite, spite and more spite.. Legolas stomps and stomps hard

THIS.

+

Dudes, he's a frikkin ELF.

Kaibs
Legolas kills them both with the same arrow.

NemeBro
Hawkeye by feats is frankly the more impressive shot.

But in a forest environment, and with hunting as the stip, he is sure to win.

Kaibs
Originally posted by NemeBro

What feats would you suggest are his better ones?

Robtard
Originally posted by Kaibs
What feats would you suggest are his better ones?

The blind shooting the Chitauri flyer, adjusting perfectly for severe wind turbulance and the shot that shut down the hellicarrier were epic feats of archery.

Legolas has the range advantage though, he made an extremely long shot at a goblin while they were fleeing Moria and then killed the globlin riding the worg from a great distance.

Both have never missed, iirc. With the exception of Legolas not bringing down the berserk Uruk, though that wasn't so much of a miss(he hit the neck twice) as a plot device.

Not that it matters here, as neither is going to miss, so it comes down to who is stealthier, faster on the draw and can possibly dodge an arrow(s). Legolas I'd say.

Sacred 117
Legolas also has a tentative millenia or so of experience on the other two, so yeah...

Firefly218
Legolas stomps. Hawkeye is the better shot, but legolas is better everything else.

FrothByte
We should add Oliver Queen to this fight

Firefly218
Oliver Queen would also get stomped. Hawkeye and Legolas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Oliver at shooting arrows

KingD19
Funny thing is, Katniss I believe is the only one on this list to actually dodge an arrow or fast moving projectile.

Firefly218
Legolas has made some acrobatic dodges.

Quincy
Originally posted by NemeBro

KingD19
Originally posted by Firefly218
Legolas has made some acrobatic dodges.

Has he? I haven't had 16 hours to watch all of the trilogy in years. I know he did some fancy footwork in melee combat, and I think he may have dodged some in Hobbit, but I can't remember for sure.

TheVaultDweller
Legolas here, thanks to the overall scenario. In a pure archery contest, based on feats, I would pick Hawkeye. But in a forest environment, Legolas has all the advantages.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.