Team True Blood vs. Team Twilight Princess (LOZ)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Russell Edgington, Marnie Stonebrook (with Antonia as her spirit), and Maryanne Forrester vs. Ganondorf, Link, and random Goron all are trapped in an indestructible room and are forced to team up with rivals to fight the unknown enemies.

Better to deal with the devil you know than the devil you don't know.

Who wins ?

NemeBro
Ganondorf solos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Ganondorf solos. How ?

NemeBro
He could freeze everything in the room solid, dominate them physically, and beyond everything else, they can't even hurt him.

ScreamPaste
He telekinetically suspends them and then stuffs the entire Goron in each of their anuses. no expression

XanatosForever
Goron solos.

ScreamPaste
Also true, how do they even hurt the Goron?

The Goron of all things soloes haermm

quanchi112
He could freeze everything in the room solid, dominate them physically, and beyond everything else, they can't even hurt him. Why can't they hurt him if a few sages can bind him and hold him against his will. Do you know anything about the other two True Blood characters at all ?

XanatosForever
Binding is different than damaging, quan.

NemeBro
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why can't they hurt him if a few sages can bind him and hold him against his will. Do you know anything about the other two True Blood characters at all ? They did that when he didn't have the Triforce of Power, and then they used the Twilight Mirror to do so.

The True Blood Vampires don't have the Twilight Mirror.

Ganondorf in TP survived the destruction of his castle.

quanchi112
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Binding is different than damaging, quan. A win's a win.

XanatosForever
If they try and physically hold Ganon, Link draws the Master Sword. Hylian Fried Vamp, anyone?

quanchi112
They did that when he didn't have the Triforce of Power, and then they used the Twilight Mirror to do so.

The True Blood Vampires don't have the Twilight Mirror.

Ganondorf in TP survived the destruction of his castle. So the answer is no. Maryanne forrester can't be killed unless she allows herself to be. I love when you argue without knowing anything showing everyone you're a fanboy.

ScreamPaste
Not if it's a win the people in this thread can't actually achieve.

The weakest Zelda character here, a random Goron, is physically impervious to them, they would damage themselves trying, get tired, and he'd ****ing sit on them for the win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Not if it's a win the people in this thread can't actually achieve.

The weakest Zelda character here, a random Goron, is physically impervious to them, they would damage themselves trying, get tired, and he'd ****ing sit on them for the win. You also don't know anything about the true blood characters. It's apparent anyone who thinks a Goron is impervious to be hurt yet Bo can outwrestle one needs to be made fun of.

XanatosForever
Outwrestling a Goron isn't hurting it, quan.

ScreamPaste
Outwrestling a Goron isn't hurting it, quan.
^

A Goron was thrown a long way, possibly miles, by a volcanic eruption, and survived unhurt. Then was submerged in water and didn't drown.

They're not hurting a Goron. Bo also has tusks.

quanchi112
Outwrestling a Goron isn't hurting it, quan. So in real life when you outwrestle and defeat someone they don't feel pain. Does anyone in here besides me live in the real world ?

quanchi112
^

A Goron was thrown a long way, possibly miles, by a volcanic eruption, and survived unhurt. Then was submerged in water and didn't drown.

They're not hurting a Goron. Bo also has tusks. So tusks are more formidable than a guy who can stop a car ? Are you frigign serious ? I can't believe I just heard the he has tusks argument. This is getting better by the post. Go on.

ScreamPaste
So tusks are more formidable than a guy who can stop a car ? Are you frigign serious ? I can't believe I just heard the he has tusks argument. This is getting better by the post. Go on. Bo outwrestled a nigh-invulnerable stone giant capable of being launched in a volcanic eruption without physical harm that can smash stone with its' fists, also, he has tusks.

Bo is blatantly superhuman. no expression

XanatosForever
So in real life when you outwrestle and defeat someone they don't feel pain. Does anyone in here besides me live in the real world ?

Humans don't have rock skin, quan. You know that. Humans are also not Gorons. You know that too, quan.

quanchi112
Humans don't have rock skin, quan. You know that. Humans are also not Gorons. You know that too, quan. Gorons aren't comprised entirely of rocks. See there you go twisting things around again.

NemeBro
So the answer is no. Maryanne forrester can't be killed unless she allows herself to be. I love when you argue without knowing anything showing everyone you're a fanboy. Ganondorf doesn't need to kill her. He just needs to freeze her solid.

A tactic I stated before.

Wow you're really bad at this, you should change your password to random letters and numbers so you can't log back in and then log off forever. That's how terrible you are.

Also, provide feats from the True Blood side for how they'd defeat Ganondorf, cowardly girl.

XanatosForever
Gorons aren't comprised entirely of rocks. See there you go twisting things around again.

Actually, you're attempting to put words in my mouth here, and I do not appreciate it.

ScreamPaste
Gorons aren't comprised entirely of rocks. See there you go twisting things around again. Gorons are proven to be sturdier than rocks.

NemeBro
So tusks are more formidable than a guy who can stop a car ? Are you frigign serious ? I can't believe I just heard the he has tusks argument. This is getting better by the post. Go on. I like how you grasped for the only straw you could, one that was a joke, and latched onto it for your entire post without acknowledging anything else.

You are easily the most cowardly poster to debate here.

quanchi112
Bo outwrestled a nigh-invulnerable stone giant capable of being launched in a volcanic eruption without physical harm that can smash stone with its' fists, also, he has tusks.

Bo is blatantly superhuman. no expression No, the boots provided the weight in order to do so. Bo cheated. He admits to it as cheating.

ScreamPaste
No, the boots provided the weight in order to do so. Bo cheated. He admits to it as cheating. Did the boots make him stronger, Quan?

NemeBro
Gorons aren't comprised entirely of rocks. See there you go twisting things around again. He said they have rock skin, not that they are composed entirely of rocks.

At least learn to read before you act like an idiot for people all around the world (Or at least in the West) to see.

quanchi112
Did the boots make him stronger, Quan? They made the feat possible. He isn't strong enough to wrestle them without the boots that's for sure.

quanchi112
He said they have rock skin, not that they are composed entirely of rocks.

At least learn to read before you act like an idiot for people all around the world (Or at least in the West) to see. Rocklike isn't rock skin. Gorons weren't unhurtable as evidenced by them in the game.

Insults are further proof I am inside your head and this from a guy who doesn't even know who 2/3 of team true blood are. You just support who you like you don't even care who the other guys are.

ScreamPaste
They made the feat possible. He isn't strong enough to wrestle them without the boots that's for sure. Do the boots make him stronger, Quan?

quanchi112
Do the boots make him stronger, Quan? He can't stop the Goron so he isn't strong enough under his own power to wrestle a Goron without them.

ScreamPaste
He can't stop the Goron so he isn't strong enough under his own power to wrestle a Goron without them. Do they make him stronger?

quanchi112
Do they make him stronger? He needs them to wrestle Gorons. Link needs items. Russell doesn't.

ScreamPaste
Yes or no question, do they make him stronger?

XanatosForever
I think we should throw the question into the Cullen/Edgington thread, too. Just to make sure he sees it.

ScreamPaste
He's conceded already that they do not. I want him to remember doing so, and repeat it.

Link is physically strong enough to lift, throw, and physically over power Gorons.

120+tons of weight on his feet (the magnetic floor is strong enough to lift the boots against gravity, walking with them on the actual floor at least doubles their effective weight) does not make lifting something easier, and Quan knows this.

NemeBro
Rocklike isn't rock skin. Gorons weren't unhurtable as evidenced by them in the game.

Insults are further proof I am inside your head and this from a guy who doesn't even know who 2/3 of team true blood are. You just support who you like you don't even care who the other guys are. Show them being hurt.

No, I insult you because you deserve it.

How do they harm or defeat Ganondorf? Answer. You didn't reply to my last post asking this like the cowardly girl you are.

Blight
The biggest problem I see is Maryanne. She can only be killed if she believes her god has risen and killed her. That's a tough sell if no one on Twilight Princess knows that. Russell could he kept busy while Link pulls out the sunlight sword... That's it.

Blight
Ah, Nemebro went the slightly BFR route. That should work.

BloodRain
Russell failed to put a dent in the cars hood, and he's going to hurt a Goron that can canonly survive several sword slashes to the gut? confused

Anyhow. Marnie w/Antonia apparently still retains her human/witch level body, meaning that shes physically the most fragile one here, and unless something proves otherwise has the lowest speed. On the other hand her best feats would be creating a barrier that can stop a rocket launcher. By feats a single arrow could kill her unless she can bullet time.

Mary is decent, but her magic is well below the likes of Ganon. And the whole 'cant be killed unless she wants to' is a no-limits fallacy, so besides that the best we've seen from her is bullets bouncing off her skin. Seeing as humans with swords produce more force, that shouldn't be an issue.

Blight
Even with the No-Limits she could still be frozen, like Nemebro said.

XanatosForever
Could also chop her into fine pieces and serve her to the Goron. Alive or not, if she's being digested, I'd call that a win. haermm

Robtard
Despite what Quanchi would have you believe, Maryanne Forrester isn't immune to damage. She doesn't die though due to being immortal.

She was bitten by a vampire and Sam (as a bull) impaled her. She only gave up her immortality AFTER she was impaled.

Blight
Originally posted by Robtard
Despite what Quanchi would have you believe, Maryanne Forrester isn't immune to damage. She doesn't die though due to being immortal.

She was bitten by a vampire and Sam (as a bull) impaled her. She only gave up her immortality AFTER she was impaled. She almost killed the vampire who bit her by being bit. But you're right, she can take damage.

Robtard
Because her blood is poisonous; I don't think anyone on Team Zelda is drinking it.

XanatosForever
Gorons have some pretty incredible constitution. 131

MooCowofJustice
Gorons are so awesome. I tried playing that fanmade Zelda RTS just to play as them. My PC couldn't run it, though. erm

Oh yeah. The goron can solo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard

She was bitten by a vampire and Sam (as a bull) impaled her. She only gave up her immortality AFTER she was impaled. I never said she was immune to damage. Don't put words in my mouth, roberto.

Ganondorf doesn't need to kill her. He just needs to freeze her solid.

A tactic I stated before.

Wow you're really bad at this, you should change your password to random letters and numbers so you can't log back in and then log off forever. That's how terrible you are.

Also, provide feats from the True Blood side for how they'd defeat Ganondorf, cowardly girl. Russell drinks him dry. That's pretty easy, eh ? Maryanne can block bullets with ease so her reactions are well above Dorf's. Take your own advice you twit.

Yes or no question, do they make him stronger? Make the feat possible.

Show them being hurt.

No, I insult you because you deserve it.

How do they harm or defeat Ganondorf? Answer. You didn't reply to my last post asking this like the cowardly girl you are. Russell drains him by biting him.

ScreamPaste
How will Russell even harm Ganondorf to draw blood from him? haermm His durability is too great.

Also, do the boots make Link stronger, yes or no?

The Scenario
Russell drinks him dry. That's pretty easy, eh ? Maryanne can block bullets with ease so her reactions are well above Dorf's. Take your own advice you twit.

Ganondorf can turn himself to twilight particles, and reform his body pretty easily assuming Russell's fangs even pierce him. I don't think anyone would want to deal with Beast Ganon. In any case, if Ganondorf's Sage blitz truly was supersonic, he's more than good enough to match anyone in this thread for speed.

For argument's sake, can you explain how the boots make the feat possible? All I'm asking is how the boots allow Link to lift and throw a heavy object. That's it.

quanchi112
How will Russell even harm Ganondorf to draw blood from him? haermm His durability is too great.

Also, do the boots make Link stronger, yes or no? The sages stabbed him just fine. His durability is such that a sword can pierce him. Russell can easily stop moving cars. Moving car>>>sword.

Link needs the boots because he's a weak hero.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Scenario
Ganondorf can turn himself to twilight particles, and reform his body pretty easily assuming Russell's fangs even pierce him. I don't think anyone would want to deal with Beast Ganon. In any case, if Ganondorf's Sage blitz truly was supersonic, he's more than good enough to match anyone in this thread for speed.

For argument's sake, can you explain how the boots make the feat possible? All I'm asking is how the boots allow Link to lift and throw a heavy object. That's it. Russell drains his life essence. This is a different attack than he has ever faced. Dorf also didn't change life particles against the sages either.

His sage blitz was weak. He took out one sage and stood by while they slowly bfr'd him. The sages also stood by while he ripped free. All in all a pathetic feat from the Lord of the gingers....wait I can't even say that I forgot about Ares from gow. He'd wipe his ass with Hyrule.

Without the boots Link can't compete with the Gorons.

NemeBro
Russell drinks him dry. That's pretty easy, eh ? Maryanne can block bullets with ease so her reactions are well above Dorf's. Take your own advice you twit.

Russell drains him by biting him. Would you get a load of this guy.

A. The sword was magical in nature.

B. Russel stopped a car that had nearly come to a halt.

C. A sword of the size Ganondorf was stabbed by is much greater than a car moving at five mph. A human can survive being hit by a car growing that slow easily. A big ass sword being stabbed through the chest? Not likely. I honestly can't believe you said that, even for you, that was stupid.

D. Most importantly, he was stabbed by the sword before he had the Triforce of Power, which you would know if you played the game.

You're really bad at this, give up and accept that you are intellectually somewhere between a tree stump and your common ant.

BloodRain
So how are they beating a Goron that can take sword slashes to the gut?

How about a simple finish-the-sentence?

"The Iron Boots increase Link's upper body strength in order to lift things up, because....."

The Scenario
Russell drains his life essence. This is a different attack than he has ever faced. Dorf also didn't change life particles against the sages either.

I haven't heard of this ability before. Is it a blood drain, or an actual life stealing attack? If Russell needs to bite him, though, it's very unlikely to work.

You are aware that Ganondorf didn't gain Twilight powers until he fed off of the Twili's hate, right? Meaning, after he was already banished. So when he fought the Sages, he didn't have that power.

His Sage blitz was fast and turned a guy to dust. Now, then, I'm not sure you fully understand how the Twilight Princess timeline works. It goes something like this:

Ganondorf (no Triforce) is captured by the Sages and executed. After this, Ganondorf receives the Triforce of Power and is revived, killing a Sage. He's then banished by the Mirror of Twilight and gets trapped in the Twilight Realm. He feeds on the Twili's hate and becomes stronger, then poses as a god so he can use Zant as a puppet and get back to Hyrule. Then Twilight Princess proper happens.

Ganondorf has a few different levels of power here. That is, his weakest form (no Triforce,) then a stronger/normal form (with Triforce), followed by his final level in this game (Triforce + Twilight.) What you seem to be doing is taking Ganondorf's absolute weakest point, and trying to pass it off as his maximum.

Do you understand why that's wrong?

Can you explain why?

quanchi112
Would you get a load of this guy.

A. The sword was magical in nature.

B. Russel stopped a car that had nearly come to a halt.

C. A sword of the size Ganondorf was stabbed by is much greater than a car moving at five mph. A human can survive being hit by a car growing that slow easily. A big ass sword being stabbed through the chest? Not likely. I honestly can't believe you said that, even for you, that was stupid.

D. Most importantly, he was stabbed by the sword before he had the Triforce of Power, which you would know if you played the game.

You're really bad at this, give up and accept that you are intellectually somewhere between a tree stump and your common ant. Prove the sword was magical in nature.

LOL at this guy.

Russell easily stopped a car. It was a joke to him to do so.

The sword cut into weakling Dorf like butter. A human can't stop the car with his hand wit minimal effort you dolt.

The triforce never made him impervious to damage only made him resist death.

Russell drains the weakling.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BloodRain
So how are they beating a Goron that can take sword slashes to the gut?

How about a simple finish-the-sentence?

"The Iron Boots increase Link's upper body strength in order to lift things up, because....." Russell is far stronger than sword slashes. MaryAnne's claws have a paralytic effect as well.

Link needs extra weight because he's a pansy and needs to get some weight gainer.

quanchi112
I haven't heard of this ability before. Is it a blood drain, or an actual life stealing attack? If Russell needs to bite him, though, it's very unlikely to work.

You are aware that Ganondorf didn't gain Twilight powers until he fed off of the Twili's hate, right? Meaning, after he was already banished. So when he fought the Sages, he didn't have that power.

His Sage blitz was fast and turned a guy to dust. Now, then, I'm not sure you fully understand how the Twilight Princess timeline works. It goes something like this:

Ganondorf (no Triforce) is captured by the Sages and executed. After this, Ganondorf receives the Triforce of Power and is revived, killing a Sage. He's then banished by the Mirror of Twilight and gets trapped in the Twilight Realm. He feeds on the Twili's hate and becomes stronger, then poses as a god so he can use Zant as a puppet and get back to Hyrule. Then Twilight Princess proper happens.

Ganondorf has a few different levels of power here. That is, his weakest form (no Triforce,) then a stronger/normal form (with Triforce), followed by his final level in this game (Triforce + Twilight.) What you seem to be doing is taking Ganondorf's absolute weakest point, and trying to pass it off as his maximum.

Do you understand why that's wrong?

Can you explain why? I am aware that Dorf has never shown the ability to resist a blood/life draining attack. I am aware Russell is far faster. I am aware Russell goes for the kill more frequently with greater success.

I understand that both before you claim he was given more powerful he was impaled and I am also aware after he was given said power he was also impaled and died.

Pre and post power up he was impaled.

Nowhere did he resist a sword. Not a one time.

Link's a featherweight.

NemeBro
Prove the sword was magical in nature.

It was created by a group of magicians, summoned from nothing, and glows with a bright light. Oh, and the wound it left on Ganondorf also glows.

Wow really? Are you really implying that the floating, glowing blade created by wielders of magic is just some random hunk of steel? You should cut your fingers off for even implying that.

Not an impressive feat. Hell, Link stopping the goat was a better feat. Wielding the ball and chain against Blizzeta is a better feat. Lifting Gorons is a better feat.

Russel is a weakling girl.

Wow you're mentally challenged.

The argument was never that a human could stop a car with his hand you pissant, only that a human could easily survive being hit by a car slowing to a halt. A human can't survive being run through with a sword.

You said "Moving car>>>sword" as some sort of pissant effort to discredit Ganondorf's durability, which I have refuted.

No wonder you are the joke of comic versus and beyond, and no one likes you.

Oh my God seriously play the other ****ing games.

The Triforce of Power makes you immune to damage, this is a constant throughout the ****ing series, and is memorably stated directly in Wind Waker.

But because you are a cowardly little insect, you're too scared to allow any Zelda information from other games.

Afraid not, he survived the destruction of his castle. Ganondorf can crush Russel like an insect, physically and magically.

BloodRain
Russell is far stronger than sword slashes. MaryAnne's claws have a paralytic effect as well.

Link needs extra weight because he's a pansy and needs to get some weight gainer.

Stabbing humans and unable to dent a cars hood < stabbing a Goron.

Paralyzing claws wont work on someone with no (proper?)blood.

Ohhh c'mon, its no fun if you don't play along:
"The Iron Boots increase Link's upper body strength in order to lift things up, because....."

Just copy, paste and finish the sentence.

The Scenario
I am aware that Dorf has never shown the ability to resist a blood/life draining attack. I am aware Russell is far faster. I am aware Russell goes for the kill more frequently with greater success.

You keep saying this, but you haven't explained if it's just a blood drain or some kind of magical life steal. This is a rather important distinction. Ganondorf is just as fast as Russell now, and he goes for the kill, too.

But you do not appear to understand how the Master Sword or the Triforce of Power work. If you can, please explain to me what you think these items do, so everyone knows where you stand.

The Triforce of Power amps the user's strength, magic, and durability in addition to letting them survive otherwise lethal wounds. This can be seen when Ganondorf is revived after his execution, and is thereafter unaffected by the Sage's sword. Then, he shrugs off Midna's castle busting attack.

The Master Sword has the ability to bypass the Triforce of Power's protection in order to damage Ganondorf. When Ganondorf is impaled by the Master Sword, we see the Triforce of Power fade from Ganondorf's hand before he dies.

He resisted a castle exploding on him, that's a bit more than a normal sword or fangs. Does anyone in True Blood even use a sword?

Why won't you answer the question? It should be easy.

Please explain, in a least a few sentences, how the Iron Boots make the Dangoro feat possible.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f278/katietiedrich/comic10.jpg

If it helps, you can explain why the above comic does not happen.

quanchi112
It was created by a group of magicians, summoned from nothing, and glows with a bright light. Oh, and the wound it left on Ganondorf also glows.

Wow really? Are you really implying that the floating, glowing blade created by wielders of magic is just some random hunk of steel? You should cut your fingers off for even implying that.

Not an impressive feat. Hell, Link stopping the goat was a better feat. Wielding the ball and chain against Blizzeta is a better feat. Lifting Gorons is a better feat.

Russel is a weakling girl.

Wow you're mentally challenged.

The argument was never that a human could stop a car with his hand you pissant, only that a human could easily survive being hit by a car slowing to a halt. A human can't survive being run through with a sword.

You said "Moving car>>>sword" as some sort of pissant effort to discredit Ganondorf's durability, which I have refuted.

No wonder you are the joke of comic versus and beyond, and no one likes you.

Oh my God seriously play the other ****ing games.

The Triforce of Power makes you immune to damage, this is a constant throughout the ****ing series, and is memorably stated directly in Wind Waker.

But because you are a cowardly little insect, you're too scared to allow any Zelda information from other games.

Afraid not, he survived the destruction of his castle. Ganondorf can crush Russel like an insect, physically and magically. Prove it has magical properties that make cutting Dorf possible. What balde has Dorf ever resisted piercing his skin ? You're a fanboy.

Russell casually stopping a car like it was a piece of paper is more impressive. Dealwitit.

Russell casually stopped a car with his hand. A human can survive s stab from a sword. That's the difference you cur.

No other information or games are allowed so it doesn't count here. Dorf was never immune to damage in this game.

Russell drains his blood which is different than what we don't see off screen when the castle falls.

quanchi112
Stabbing humans and unable to dent a cars hood < stabbing a Goron.

Paralyzing claws wont work on someone with no (proper?)blood.

Ohhh c'mon, its no fun if you don't play along:

Just copy, paste and finish the sentence. The casual manner in which Russell did is much more impressive since Gorons are comprised of flesh.

Link needs the boots because he's weak.

quanchi112
You keep saying this, but you haven't explained if it's just a blood drain or some kind of magical life steal. This is a rather important distinction. Ganondorf is just as fast as Russell now, and he goes for the kill, too.

But you do not appear to understand how the Master Sword or the Triforce of Power work. If you can, please explain to me what you think these items do, so everyone knows where you stand.

The Triforce of Power amps the user's strength, magic, and durability in addition to letting them survive otherwise lethal wounds. This can be seen when Ganondorf is revived after his execution, and is thereafter unaffected by the Sage's sword. Then, he shrugs off Midna's castle busting attack.

The Master Sword has the ability to bypass the Triforce of Power's protection in order to damage Ganondorf. When Ganondorf is impaled by the Master Sword, we see the Triforce of Power fade from Ganondorf's hand before he dies.

He resisted a castle exploding on him, that's a bit more than a normal sword or fangs. Does anyone in True Blood even use a sword?

Why won't you answer the question? It should be easy.

Please explain, in a least a few sentences, how the Iron Boots make the Dangoro feat possible.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f278/katietiedrich/comic10.jpg

If it helps, you can explain why the above comic does not happen. No he isn't. Dorf isn't anywhere near as fast as Russell is. Russell has intercepted other vampires midblitz also.

This happens off screen. We don't know if he hid in a portal or what happened. No where did Dorf ever resist a sword.

Link needs more weight because he's tiny.

NemeBro
Prove it has magical properties that make cutting Dorf possible. What balde has Dorf ever resisted piercing his skin ? You're a fanboy.

It's a magic blade that can match with another demonstratably magic blade.

What a dumb guy.

Haha, see, this just isn't true. You really wish it to be true, but you're far too dumb to even begin proving it. A car, assuming it was two tons (It really probably wasn't), traveling at about five mph would only provide a force of four tons for Russel to have to resist (Assuming he dealt with the full force of the speeding car). A speeding goat the size of a bull, a rolling goron the size of a car, wielding a thick ball of iron and knocking back several hundred ton icebergs, all are more impressive feats.

You're a sad loser who can't begin to prove his case and can only continue spouting "MORE IMPRESSIVE" without any way of beginning to prove it.

You think a human being can survive being stabbed in the chest with a sword?

You're huffing paint fumes if you believe that.

Wow what a loser, when information that discredits his position is revealed he cries like a girl and declares that it doesn't count here.

Ganondorf was immune to his castle blowing up when he had the Triforce of Power. He gets stabbed by (In your idiotic view) a normal sword without it.

Are you dense? Are you really this stupid?

Prove Ganondorf has blood. Happy Dance

We see from his wound that there is no blood, just light inside.

The castle exploded and Ganondorf survived, Midna attacked him and Ganondorf annihilated her, the same Midna who shattered the barrier that surrounded Hyrule Castle.

And you're still going on about the "Iron boots make Link's arms stronger" shit? Why are people like you allowed online?

quanchi112
It's a magic blade that can match with another demonstratably magic blade.

What a dumb guy.

Haha, see, this just isn't true. You really wish it to be true, but you're far too dumb to even begin proving it. A car, assuming it was two tons (It really probably wasn't), traveling at about five mph would only provide a force of four tons for Russel to have to resist (Assuming he dealt with the full force of the speeding car). A speeding goat the size of a bull, a rolling goron the size of a car, wielding a thick ball of iron and knocking back several hundred ton icebergs, all are more impressive feats.

You're a sad loser who can't begin to prove his case and can only continue spouting "MORE IMPRESSIVE" without any way of beginning to prove it.

You think a human being can survive being stabbed in the chest with a sword?

You're huffing paint fumes if you believe that.

Wow what a loser, when information that discredits his position is revealed he cries like a girl and declares that it doesn't count here.

Ganondorf was immune to his castle blowing up when he had the Triforce of Power. He gets stabbed by (In your idiotic view) a normal sword without it.

Are you dense? Are you really this stupid?

Prove Ganondorf has blood. Happy Dance

We see from his wound that there is no blood, just light inside.

The castle exploded and Ganondorf survived, Midna attacked him and Ganondorf annihilated her, the same Midna who shattered the barrier that surrounded Hyrule Castle.

And you're still going on about the "Iron boots make Link's arms stronger" shit? Why are people like you allowed online? Prove it, speck.

Russell does so with no effort while Link requires the boots and maximum effort. Do you not understand the difference ?

I believe humans can survive being stabbed but no one could ever stop a car with minimal effort like Russell did.

This is limited to this game so you can't use other games you fanboy. Abide by the rules don't cry like the teenage woman I know you to be when you lose.

Dorf was off screen so we don't know where he was when the castle went down. Speculation.

Prove Dorf doesn't have blood the stupid nintendo wimps probably avoid blood because it's a game for kids.

Russell drains him.

The Scenario
No he isn't. Dorf isn't anywhere near as fast as Russell is. Russell has intercepted other vampires midblitz also.

I don't think you answered the blood/life question. So just blood drain or magical life essence drain?

Sage rush was above supersonic; that's good enough to contend with Russell.

He was still in the castle when Midna brought her trident down. We see this, so unless you have some evidence indicating he hid in a portal (which you just made up,) that attack hit him.

Tiny but super strong, got it.

BloodRain
The casual manner in which Russell did is much more impressive since Gorons are comprised of flesh.

Link needs the boots because he's weak.

The casual manner in which Russell couldn't dent a car hood means what exactly?

No improvising. If you truly believe Link's arms get stronger, then finish that sentence. Or avoid and concede to the point.

...which doesn't matter as you've admitted that he's strong without the Boots in the other thread mmm

quanchi112
I don't think you answered the blood/life question. So just blood drain or magical life essence drain?

Sage rush was above supersonic; that's good enough to contend with Russell.

He was still in the castle when Midna brought her trident down. We see this, so unless you have some evidence indicating he hid in a portal (which you just made up,) that attack hit him.

Tiny but super strong, got it. No, it isn't. Russell showed he can intercept a vampire mid blitz while Dorf showed he can just bum rush someone once in close distance. Big diff.

The castle didn't fall immediately. That's the thing. Dorf took damage and changed forms or hid. It's an unknown what actually happened.

No, he isn't he's just strong enough.

quanchi112
The casual manner in which Russell couldn't dent a car hood means what exactly?

No improvising. If you truly believe Link's arms get stronger, then finish that sentence. Or avoid and concede to the point.

...which doesn't matter as you've admitted that he's strong without the Boots in the other thread mmm He stopped it. He didn't want to destroy it and showed minimal effort. Far weaker characters have greater strength feats but he blows them out of the water in a peer comparison.

Link needs the weight while Russell doesn't.

Link needs the boots against an object or person of greater weight. Russell doesn't.

The Scenario
No, it isn't. Russell showed he can intercept a vampire mid blitz while Dorf showed he can just bum rush someone once in close distance. Big diff.

Okay, are you going to answer the life drain question or not?

As for the rush, all it really needed to establish was Ganondorf's speed, which it did.

I'm not necessarily even talking about the castle. Consider the fact that Midna was attacking him with a Fused Shadow Trident that was previously seen to break a castle sized barrier. We saw her bring that Trident down, and the caste exploding was just collateral damage.

Just strong enough to throw Gorons weighing dozens of tons and ice weighing hundreds of tons, yes. Which is far above Russell. Do you disagree that the giant ice mass is much heavier than the car?

BloodRain
He stopped it. He didn't want to destroy it and showed minimal effort. Far weaker characters have greater strength feats but he blows them out of the water in a peer comparison.

Link needs the weight while Russell doesn't.

Link needs the boots against an object or person of greater weight. Russell doesn't.

Who cares if he didn't want to destroy it? If I throw a brick at a window, it doesn't matter if I don't want it to break, it will shatter. Russ was unable to put a dent in a cars hood.

He stopped a 1 ton car moving at 5mph. I hope it was the most minimal effort he could muster as by itself that feat is horribly weak. Why? The force that car produced is around that of what the goat in TP did.. no lie.

To stop a horizontal charge as physics says he must, but Im talking about the strength needing to lift and throw things.

quanchi112
Okay, are you going to answer the life drain question or not?

As for the rush, all it really needed to establish was Ganondorf's speed, which it did.

I'm not necessarily even talking about the castle. Consider the fact that Midna was attacking him with a Fused Shadow Trident that was previously seen to break a castle sized barrier. We saw her bring that Trident down, and the caste exploding was just collateral damage.

Just strong enough to throw Gorons weighing dozens of tons and ice weighing hundreds of tons, yes. Which is far above Russell. Do you disagree that the giant ice mass is much heavier than the car? What was the question again ?

He wasn't that quick nor did he attack anyone else save one guy who was surprised he broke through his chains.

Dorf's form was altered and we've seen other forms take damage from far less than her trident. We don't see enough from their battle. That's the big point, dood.

Link needs the boots to be able to match them so doesn't matter. Link's speed isn't close enough and far less than Russell strength can hurt Link.

Link's slower, uglier, smaller waist, and weak hips.

Russell did so with ease that's not his max strength.

quanchi112
Who cares if he didn't want to destroy it? If I throw a brick at a window, it doesn't matter if I don't want it to break, it will shatter. Russ was unable to put a dent in a cars hood.

He stopped a 1 ton car moving at 5mph. I hope it was the most minimal effort he could muster as by itself that feat is horribly weak. Why? The force that car produced is around that of what the goat in TP did.. no lie.

To stop a horizontal charge as physics says he must, but Im talking about the strength needing to lift and throw things. Russell's fist isn't a brick. I can alter how hard I punch someone just like he can do the same.

No, to stop that car and prevent it from falling on you is far more impressive than stopping a charging goat. The fact you are trying to say otherwise tells me a lot about you.

BloodRain
Russell's fist isn't a brick. I can alter how hard I punch someone just like he can do the same.

No, to stop that car and prevent it from falling on you is far more impressive than stopping a charging goat. The fact you are trying to say otherwise tells me a lot about you.
Its not about altering force, its about being unable to dent thin metal.

A 1 ton car at 5 mph = 2,000 newtons. A 230+ kg goat (its larger than rocky mountain goats) at charging speed = a little under 2,000 newtons.

^Around the same incoming force.

Pwned
Quan, be quiet and quit your fanboying. You haven't answered a single question they posed to you. You scream, "NU UH!" and stick your fingers in your ears and sing. Not that well, either.

quanchi112
Its not about altering force, its about being unable to dent thin metal.

A 1 ton car at 5 mph = 2,000 newtons. A 230+ kg goat (its larger than rocky mountain goats) at charging speed = a little under 2,000 newtons.

^Around the same incoming force. You're guessing at the speed of both. Stop it. Russell does so easily while Link needs the proper technique. People were in the car as well.

Originally posted by Pwned
Quan, be quiet and quit your fanboying. You haven't answered a single question they posed to you. You scream, "NU UH!" and stick your fingers in your ears and sing. Not that well, either. I answer all questions while I have to sit here and listen to these unproven numbers and random calculations. Russell and the vamps are too fast for Zelda characters to deal with.

The Scenario
What was the question again ?

You stated Russell would drain Ganondorf's life force. I asked if you were talking about a blood drain or a magic life force drain. You have yet to answer.

Fortunately, he was that quick, and him not attacking anyone else does not change this.

Nothing stops Ganondorf from taking that form, and we haven't really seen much non-artifact stuff hurting him.

It does matter, though. Link is strong with or without the boots, we've proven this multiple times. Link is fast enough, and so far nothing you've shown lets Russell kill Link immediately.

Nah, no, yes, and nope.

So what you're saying is, you're guessing at his max strength?

quanchi112
You stated Russell would drain Ganondorf's life force. I asked if you were talking about a blood drain or a magic life force drain. You have yet to answer.

Fortunately, he was that quick, and him not attacking anyone else does not change this.

Nothing stops Ganondorf from taking that form, and we haven't really seen much non-artifact stuff hurting him.

It does matter, though. Link is strong with or without the boots, we've proven this multiple times. Link is fast enough, and so far nothing you've shown lets Russell kill Link immediately.

Nah, no, yes, and nope.

So what you're saying is, you're guessing at his max strength? Life force drain.

He was quick acting when they were surprised he was able to do so. After that he was bfr'd.

We have seen the sage sword, Link's sword, and the trident probably hurt him. The conclusion is he isn't super durable just hard to kill. Russell would drain him with one bite.

Link is dead and his head is slapped off. Link would need the boots to stop Russell's acceleration force he'd use.

Such denial.

I never said it was his max strength I don't go based off feats anyway that's you.

The Scenario
Life force drain.

Evidence?

Russell's slap feat was done on someone he surprised, why is this different? Heck, Russell got blitzed by Eric. Nothing you have said so far changes the fact that Ganondorf blitzed.

Every single one of those is a magical weapon designed tohurt evil, and you still do seem to understand that the Sage's sword hit him before he had the Triforce. Further, the trident explicitly did not hurt him. Basically, you're saying only one weapon managed to hurt him, and it was his stated weakness. No one on the True Blood side can use Ganondorf's weakness against him.

Russell isn't strong enough to put any significant wounds on Link, since swords and explosions have failed in gameplay. Link's sword kills Russell without even needing to be swung.

Link is much prettier than Russell, clearly.

Yes, we all know you don't use feats. This is precisely why you have so much trouble convincing people.

quanchi112
Evidence?

Russell's slap feat was done on someone he surprised, why is this different? Heck, Russell got blitzed by Eric. Nothing you have said so far changes the fact that Ganondorf blitzed.

Every single one of those is a magical weapon designed tohurt evil, and you still do seem to understand that the Sage's sword hit him before he had the Triforce. Further, the trident explicitly did not hurt him. Basically, you're saying only one weapon managed to hurt him, and it was his stated weakness. No one on the True Blood side can use Ganondorf's weakness against him.

Russell isn't strong enough to put any significant wounds on Link, since swords and explosions have failed in gameplay. Link's sword kills Russell without even needing to be swung.

Link is much prettier than Russell, clearly.

Yes, we all know you don't use feats. This is precisely why you have so much trouble convincing people. His enemies die aka drained of life force.

Russell was high off of faerie blood while being attacked by them and was completely unaware of Eric's presence. I'd say the circumstances were completely different. Now don't you dare try and treat it as the same.

Here's a scene where Russell dominates an entire room of high end vampires which includes Eric. Russell catches Nora mid blitz. The difference is Russell isn't high off of faerie blood while being attacked and completely unaware of a sneaky vampire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKtHRhRPj6s

Dorf blitzed a startled opponent. He was easily bested afterwards. Eric planned on catching Russell off guard because he knew with Russell's attention on him he doesn't stand a chance. Your ignorance isn't an excuse. You trying to twist around what little you do know also is rather irritating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKtHRhRPj6s

Russell is portrayed as faster and is faster. Period. Dorf has one scene where he bests one startled opponent and sits there like a fool while his foes bfr him. The bfr took a while too.

You take hyperbole to the next level. Link fights evil foes throughout the entire game and needs to strike true. They don't just fall down before his anti evil blade. Your hyperbolic wankfest is ridiculous.

The weapon prior to Link's sword hurt him. The sages bfr'd him. I mean every weapon or attack seemed to hurt him thrown his way. You have no evidence. None. You have excuses. That's all.

Link has to bear up to stop a goat. You can't pretend Link's super durable when he isn't. You take cutscenes and highest end feats and ignore the rest. You're delusional and is further rammed home when you run into threads without a single clue about his opponent yet defend him.

If a goat can knock him down which is far slower than Russell and isn't 1/100 as strong as Russell you conclude he can't hurt Link; why ?

I go by portrayal you don't. You're one of those feat boys from the game versus forum. How's that part of kmc doing by the way ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.