The Joker and Lex Luthor vs Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
http://onlyhdwallpapers.com/thumbnail/batman_the_joker_desktop_1024x748_hd-wallpaper-646932.jpg

and

http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Lex-Luthor-Comic-Book.jpg

Comic versions for both.

The Joker and Lex Luthor get transported into Star Wars. Joker plans to make the most of it and cause as much fun as he can, while Luthor sees Galactic domination in mind. They decide to work together. How far will they get?

Joker gets Harley Quinn, a lab of chemicals and 200 Joker goons to start with. Luthor gets a medium-sized company and resources which he can set up anywhere he wants and his power armor. They start on a Star Destroyer and can go wherever they want.

This is the Old Republic-era, so both the Jedi and Sith are present.

Blight
It'd be interesting to say the least.

I wonder how Luthor would handle the Dark Side...

XanatosForever
Given the fact they're not native to the SW verse, would they even be able to understand the Force? Would they be able to be sensed and all that?

I could totally see Luthor figuring out how to utilize midichlorians and give himself Force powers somehow.

Nephthys
Interesting point. I'll think about it for a minute, but at the moment I think I will make them part of the Force.

NemeBro
Luthor in his power armour can fight Superman can't he?

BruceSkywalker
Joker becomes a true dark lord of the sith and lex well they take care of business

Nephthys
Originally posted by NemeBro
Luthor in his power armour can fight Superman can't he?

Yes. And he beat the **** out of Supergirl easily at one point, before her evil side emerged and curbstomped him, so no idea what that means. In the same issue regular Supergirl was effortlessly subdued by Wonder Woman.

It might be slightly unfair to give him his armor, but even if I didn't he could just build another one. :shrug:

Blight
I would say that Luthor's mind could easily comprehend the force. He's tapped into far more exotic methods of empowerment and the force doesn't really seem all that different from a superpowered Taoist philosophy, something Luthor would have no problem exploiting.

NemeBro
If he can fight Superman and trash Supergirl, there exists no Star Wars character that can oppose him.

Blight
If he can fight Superman and trash Supergirl, there exists no Star Wars character that can oppose him. Even EU?

NemeBro
Superman is several magnitudes more powerful than any character in the EU, except weird shit like the Bedlam Spirits.

juggerman
YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!

NemeBro
Shut your whore mouth in my presence sodomite.

Nephthys
Could Luthor take out a fleet?

Also, he is only one man. He won't be able to be everywhere at once.

juggerman
Shut your whore mouth in my presence sodomite.

Ok i'm sorry sad

Blight
Not to mention I don't think Luthor has fought a superman that's used his more exotic powers (Even speed probably). I can't see his armor travelling faster than light, though I'd entertain the argument I suppose.

ares834
I doubt that his suit will protect him from a force choke.

Nephthys
Well he does live in a world filled with Telekinetics.

Then again, if theres no precedent....... I'd also be interesting to know if he has anything to shield him from telepathy.

Pwned
Plus, if he gets into a fight and doesn't abuse speed, his limbs are being removed via lightsaber.

ares834
I'm doubtful. Admittedly, I don't know much about Lex's power armor but since he built it to battle Superman I'm sure it will be very resistant to heat so that it could withstand Superman's HV...

Blight
Originally posted by ares834
I'm doubtful. Admittedly, I don't know much about Lex's power armor but since he built it to battle Superman I'm sure it will be very resistant to heat so that it could withstand Superman's HV...
As devil's advocate I'm inclined to tell you that he built it to battle the League I believe, which has Martian Manhunter in it.

DARTH POWER
If he can fight Superman and trash Supergirl, there exists no Star Wars character that can oppose him.

Not true, because underneath all that armor he's still just human.

Force choke will take him out.

Him getting straight into his suit and going all out against the SWU is the worst thing he could do. Not very tactful and not very Luthor like at all.

NemeBro
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Not true, because underneath all that armor he's still just human.

Force choke will take him out.

Him getting straight into his suit and going all out against the SWU is the worst thing he could do. Not very tactful and not very Luthor like at all.

He doesn't need to do that.

He just needs to teleport in the same room as Palpatine and incinerate him.

Nephthys
Palpatine isn't in the TOR-era, silly!

Vitiate is what you're thinking of. And no-one actually knows where he is.

I also didn't know Luthor could teleport.

NemeBro
He could develop and build the tech easily enough.

And Vitiate? Even easier.

Nephthys
Not really. As soon as he ports into the room Vitiate can mentally dominate him. Luthor isn't going to go for the quick kill, he always takes time to gloat and wank himself off over his victory.

Plus as I said, no-one knows where the real Vitiate is.

NemeBro
Lex Luthor can easily create something to make him immune to Vitiate's weak telepathy.

Nephthys
And how does he know to do that? After all, you're arguing that he'll just put on the suit and beat everyone into submission.

Plus he is unfamiliar with Force Powers.

NemeBro
The Jedi and their power is well-documented.

That Luthor's strategy may involve assassinating the noobish Sith Lords does not mean he wouldn't gather intel first.

Nephthys
Superman and his power is well-documented. Luthor still needs kryptonite to depower him though and he's shown difficulty at replicating the Kryptonian powerset.

Knowing about the Force doesn't mean he'll understand it enough to block it. 'The Force is a omnipresent energy field that Jedi can manipulate' doesn't lead to him knowing what kind of energy it is or how it can be blocked. He'd need to do some research first.

And how is he going to find out where the most well protected being in the Empire is exactly and what abilities he posseses? The only guy who knows that is Revan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.