Team Psionic vs Team Energy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Team Psionic
Shaman X-Man
Plutonian
Tangent Superman
Voidtry

vs

Team Energy
Captain Atom (DCnU)
Solar (Dark Horse)
Lightray (Post-Crisis)
Silver Surfer

Galan007
Team energy, ftw. Time-stop.

Delta1938
Originally posted by "Id"
Team Psionic
Shaman X-Man
Plutonian
Tangent Superman
Voidtry

vs

Team Energy
Captain Atom (DCnU)
Solar (Dark Horse)
Lightray (Post-Crisis)
Silver Surfer

Didn't CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS not reboot the New Gods, making Lightray the same? Or are you limiting him to his Post-CRISIS appearances?

Glorificus
Isn't Psionic energy still another form of Energy?

I seem to recall Vulcan being able to manipulate psionic energy...

Delta1938
Originally posted by Glorificus

Technically, yes, but I believe the intent was for those with primarily mental powers to face those with primarily energy powers.

guy222
solar is the key

energy wins

"Id"
Originally posted by Delta1938
Didn't CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS not reboot the New Gods, making Lightray the same? Or are you limiting him to his Post-CRISIS appearances?

I have no clue what the relation is between Pre-Post crisis retcons.

Originally posted by Glorificus

I seem to recall, all forms of matter, and energy fall under telekinesis sphere of influence.

abhilegend
Team energy. Hard.

Delta1938
I have no clue what the relation is between Pre-Post crisis retcons.

I seem to recall, all forms of matter, and energy fall under telekinesis sphere of influence.

I'm reasonably sure that the New Gods were largely not effected. There might be some scaling you'd have to do(at least with things like strength and durability) but Darkseid had caused the creation of Post-CRISIS Parasite based on his knowledge of Pre-CRISIS Parasite.

"Id"
Originally posted by abhilegend
Team energy. Hard.

Team Energy is hard?

abhilegend you so dirty.

Originally posted by Galan007
Team energy, ftw. Time-stop.

Team psi can stop time too. 131fist

Mr.SunKing

this

Mr.SunKing
lol appears Team psi has a reality warper as well

abhilegend
Team Energy is hard?

abhilegend you so dirty.

hysterical

pym-ftw
Team psy

Cogito

Technically the 4th World was not affected by the Crisis, but there's no question the power levels of the New Gods went down along with everyone else anyways.

bbrem123
team psionic

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Cogito
Technically the 4th World was not affected by the Crisis, but there's no question the power levels of the New Gods went down along with everyone else anyways.

thumb up

Delta1938
Originally posted by Cogito

I did note about power levels--

I'm reasonably sure that the New Gods were largely not effected. There might be some scaling you'd have to do(at least with things like strength and durability) but Darkseid had caused the creation of Post-CRISIS Parasite based on his knowledge of Pre-CRISIS Parasite.

--but I don't think that would throw everything out entirely. I would think most of what I've read of Pre-CRISIS Lightray would still be valid, and didn't know if the OP was unaware of the New Gods thing with COIE or was limiting Lightray to Post-CRISIS appearances.

"Id"
Light Ray historical background is not in question, simply its level of power. If scaling can be applied, than yeah pre-crisis feats can be used.

Delta1938
Light Ray historical background is not in question, simply its level of power. If scaling can be applied, than yeah pre-crisis feats can be used.

I gotta wonder what he did Pre-CRISIS that would require scaling. I've only read a handful of his appearances there, but didn't see anything major. In fact, I believe I've seen him do more impressive stuff Post-CRISIS. But I'm not sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.