Wolverine vs Shatterstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Shatterstar at best and peak vs

1.Wolverine (NO Admimanium)
2.Wolvie with Adimantium

Who wins in each of the above how and why?

zopzop
IMHO, Wolverine is the more skilled fighter with monstrous stamina and healing factor. He takes this in both scenarios.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine has stomped Shatterstar on three separate occasion in a handful of panels.

StiltmanFTW
It's adamantium and Lord Wolverine wins all scenarios.

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/9505/firstshatterstar3rl4.jpg

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3542/shatterstar3lw8.jpg

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9652/g10bc2.jpg

(full fights in the respect thread)

juggernaut74
Sh!t, Blade did better than that.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9652/g10bc2.jpg

(full fights in the respect thread)

Ugh. Dat art. sick

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Sh!t, Blade did better than that.

Not really.

iceman24567
The last scan looks like liefield puke

Lord Feron
If shatter star didn't have so much respect for WOlverine he would be a serious threat to wolverine. But he apparently he drops his panties when he sees logan so... yeah kinda hard to fight with that attitude.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
If shatter star didn't have so much respect for WOlverine he would be a serious threat to wolverine. But he apparently he drops his panties when he sees logan so... yeah kinda hard to fight with that attitude.

No.

Wolverine pawned Shatterstar in their first fight before Shatterstar even figured out who he was, and Ben never showed any such reverence and any of their subsequent fights. Regardless of his respect for Logan, Shatterstar isn't a remote thread to Wolverine in a fight. Wolverine and Deadpool have both effortlessly chumped Shatterstar on multiple occasions, because that is where Ben is at skill-wise.

Shattarstar is a Raza, Blade level character. He is completely out of his depth against a Wolverine calibre opponent.

Harbinger
Originally posted by iceman24567
The last scan looks like liefield puke Could be worse. It could be any Liefield drawing of a woman.

Batman-Prime
Wolverine, though Shatterstar is cool even though Liefeld created him...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Shattarstar is a Raza, Blade level character. He is completely out of his depth against a Wolverine calibre opponent.

Didn't blade stalemate him

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Didn't blade stalemate him

No. Blade got smashed into the ground by Wolverine who wasn't even interested in fighting. It was only a "stalemate" in sense that they stopped fighting amicably, Blade gave up and Wolverine didn't want to fight in the first place so he didn't push the issue.

Stoic
Shatterstar would make for a great sidekick for Wolverine, but he shouldn't beat him if he's anywhere close to taking the fight seriously.

Sin I AM
No. Blade got smashed into the ground by Wolverine who wasn't even interested in fighting. It was only a "stalemate" in sense that they stopped fighting amicably, Blade gave up and Wolverine didn't want to fight in the first place so he didn't push the issue.

When was this? I remember a different fight

Lord Feron
No.

Wolverine pawned Shatterstar in their first fight before Shatterstar even figured out who he was, and Ben never showed any such reverence and any of their subsequent fights. Regardless of his respect for Logan, Shatterstar isn't a remote thread to Wolverine in a fight. Wolverine and Deadpool have both effortlessly chumped Shatterstar on multiple occasions, because that is where Ben is at skill-wise.

has the version that fought thing fought wolverine yet? (different costumes could mean a upgrade of some sort).

Hmm being able to swing around a weight like that and leaping around like a frog with it just seems impressive.

srankmissingnin
When was this? I remember a different fight

They've only fought once... and that's what happened.

Blade broke into Wolverine's apartment. Wolverine says "I just fought Omega Red, I don't want to fight, I just want a beer..." Blade attacks Wolverine. Wolverine lets Blade stab him, walks down the sword and disarms Blade. Wolverine wants to know if Blade has a healing factor so he rakes Eric's cheeks with his claws to check. He doesn't, so Wolverine sheaths his claws and knocks Blade across the room with a cross. Blade shoots Wolverine. Wolverine clears the distance, disarms Blade a second time, and pins Blade to the ground. Blade pulls out a vial of vampire blood, and says he will turn Wolverine, then attempt to stake him (a strategy that was proven to be ineffective). Wolverine says "Go ahead." Blade opts not to, because he remembers he owes Wolverine. Wolverine lets Blade up and allows him to leave, having never wanted to fight in the first place.

StiltmanFTW
Cable and Blade are delusional to think their fighting skills are equal to Wolverine's.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Cable and Blade are delusional to think their fighting skills are equal to Wolverine's.

So are Blade fans.

juggernaut74
Didn't blade stalemate him Yes, he did. The writer of the story even stated that Blade held a small edge at the end of the fight.

Flyattractor
Yes, he did. The writer of the story even stated that Blade held a small edge at the end of the fight. But how could that be? I mean that would make it hard for Wolvie Fan Boys to fap to it!

Cause Wollvie is the best there is....and that is making boys horny by being able to beat up on people he shouldn't be able to.

Happy Dance

srankmissingnin
Yes, he did. The writer of the story even stated that Blade held a small edge at the end of the fight.

Blade broke into Wolverine's apartment. Wolverine says "I just fought Omega Red, I don't want to fight, I just want a beer..." Blade attacks Wolverine. Wolverine lets Blade stab him, walks down the sword and disarms Blade. Wolverine wants to know if Blade has a healing factor so he rakes Eric's cheeks with his claws to check. He doesn't, so Wolverine sheaths his claws and knocks Blade across the room with a cross. Blade shoots Wolverine. Wolverine clears the distance, disarms Blade a second time, and pins Blade to the ground. Blade pulls out a vial of vampire blood, and says he will turn Wolverine, then attempt to stake him (a strategy that was proven to be ineffective). Wolverine says "Go ahead." Blade opts not to, because he remembers he owes Wolverine. Wolverine lets Blade up and allows him to leave, having never wanted to fight in the first place.

That's what happened. On panel. The writer may have intended for the fight to have been a stalemate... but that isn't what he wrote, that isn't what the artist drew, and it's not what made it to print. Execution holds significantly more weight than intent. If a writer needs to clarify what they intended to write in something as simple as a fight... they've failed. What happens on panel is gospel. As per forum rules, interviews are not canon. If a writer is trying to get something across... they need to do it on the pages of the comic they are writing. Wolverine effortlessly beat Blade down, then Wolverine let Blade leave... and if one character has all the power... it isn't a draw. The fight was only in a "draw" in the sense that the fight didn't play out until there was a winner, and the two stopped fighting amicably... but Wolverine was kicking Blade's ass until they stopped fighting. Calling that a draw is some Michael Scott level stupidity. I guess Wolverine fought Iron Fist to a draw in their first fight too! They didn't fight evenly, as you are trying to suggest, Wolverine 10-8 rounded Blade, then stopped fighting because he just didn't care. Wolverine kicked Blade's ass.

YFZ 350
Originally posted by Flyattractor
But how could that be? I mean that would make it hard for Wolvie Fan Boys to fap to it!

Cause Wollvie is the best there is....and that is making boys horny by being able to beat up on people he shouldn't be able to.

Happy Dance Pretty much.

Mindset
Blade broke into Wolverine's apartment. And raped him in the ass.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Flyattractor
But how could that be? I mean that would make it hard for Wolvie Fan Boys to fap to it!

Happy Dance That's the problem.

Branlor Swift
Wolverine vs a guy who Shatters STARS?

This seems like a fair fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.