Assault Rifles In My Car

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
I keep 3 rifles in the trunk of my car (AK47,AR15,M16) my father passed them down to me.

I thought it was legal to bare arms, so why do police officers like f*cking with me?

What shoud I tell them?

Oliver North
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
I thought it was legal to bare arms, so why do police officers like f*cking with me?

this:

I keep 3 rifles in the trunk of my car (AK47,AR15,M16)

siriuswriter
Tell them to Please Stop Trolling!

And if you're really this ignorant, YOU HAVE TO HAVE LICENSES FOR EACH GUN. On you, all the time. If you own a gun without a license, then you GO TO JAIL. Do not pass go, do not collect two hundred dollars!!

ETA : You don't inherit guns like that. Unless they're showpieces and for display only. If you "inherit" a gun, your father's license doesn't apply, because you aren't your father.

I believe that you need a filter replacement - the one that goes between your first thought and your output.

Colossus-Big C
By the way, none of them are loaded, nor do i have bullets for them

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Oliver North
this: What Do you mean?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by siriuswriter

And if you're really this ignorant, YOU HAVE TO HAVE LICENSES FOR EACH GUN. On you, all the time. If you own a gun without a license, then you GO TO JAIL. Do not pass go, do not collect two hundred dollars!! No you dont, you dont need license for rifles kid, only handguns.

Fail.

No cops have ever arrested me.

Oliver North
What Do you mean?

legal or not, the cops are going to **** with you if you have assault rifles in your car. Especially if you live somewhere where licences aren't needed...

Robtard
Trunk of your car is an excellent place to store your assault weapons. Just imagine if someone breaks into your car, steals them and then uses them to commit crimes.

About as smart as keeping your money in your car, oh wait.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Robtard
Trunk of your car is an excellent place to store your assault weapons. Just imagine if someone breaks into your car, steals them and then uses them to commit crimes.

About as smart as keeping your money in your car, oh wait. None of Them are loaded. Also the same could be said about keeping them in your house.

Also, theres counless rednecks with hunting rifles in there car where i live

Colossus-Big C

And if you're really this ignorant, YOU HAVE TO HAVE LICENSES FOR EACH GUN. On you, all the time. If you own a gun without a license, then you GO TO JAIL. Do not pass go, do not collect two hundred dollars!!

ETA : You don't inherit guns like that. Unless they're showpieces and for display only. If you "inherit" a gun, your father's license doesn't apply, because you aren't your father.

I believe that you need a filter replacement - the one that goes between your first thought and your output. You dont not need licenses for rifles.....

Robtard
None of Them are loaded.

Also, theres counless rednecks with hunting rifles in there car where i live And getting ammo is difficult?

Storing any gun in a car is a stupid idea.

For once in your life be responsible and store then somewhere safe(r).

siriuswriter
"Kid"?

Dude, you say you live in Russia.

So the American cops are after you?

Lots of sense.

Colossus-Big C
"Kid"?

Dude, you say you live in Russia.

So the American cops are after you?

Lots of sense. I from russia, i currently live in georgia

I dont know about you but where i live you dont need any license to own a gun, you only need them for handguns

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Robtard
And getting ammo is difficult?

Storing any gun in a car is a stupid idea.

For once in your life be responsible and store then somewhere safe(r). I have kids, I dont want them to touch it if I left it on the table or something

Oliver North
y-you really don't understand why the police might be a little, i don't know, concerned that you are carrying 3 military weapons with you just when you, like, buy groceries?

I mean, given the lack of licencing, they have no way to look at this situation and distinguish you going to the store from you on your way to massacre people.

Colossus-Big C
y-you really don't understand why the police might be a little, i don't know, concerned that you are carrying 3 military weapons with you just when you, like, buy groceries?

I mean, given the lack of licencing, they have no way to look at this situation and distinguish you going to the store from you on your way to massacre people. But I live in Kennesaw Ga , By Law It Is mandatory that each house hold owns atleast one fire arm with ammunition

Its literally the law that you MUST own a fire arm here.

Oliver North
But I live in Kennesaw Ga , By Law It Is mandatory that each house hold owns atleast one fire arm with ammunition

Its literally the law that you MUST own a fire arm here.

ok...

that really doesn't answer the question though. You aren't talking about a single firearm in your home, you are talking about 3 assault rifles in your car...

so you really not see why one of those would give the police more pause than the other?

Like, you would be satisfied with a police force that stopped a car full of rifles and just went, "well, on your way, sir", with no questions asked?

Tzeentch._
Collosus is like 16, lol

siriuswriter
Okay, so your father gave you guns in Russia, and when you came to America, you brought them?

Maybe you should have researched some of these things before you came. Also, you could probably find a place to put them in your house where your kids can't reach them, if you don't want them seeing or touching guns. Or you could teach your children about gun control, and explain that even though you have guns, you don't have bullets, why these guns are so important to you... Kids actually have an easy time believing and obeying when they're given sound reasons not to do something.

Saying that you keep them in honor of your father, why you keep them, why they're important, why it's important not to play with them... that would probably be really helpful, and it'd get the police off your bum.

Darth Jello
So you're driving around with 3 assault rifles, two of which can fire full auto and no license and you are only getting harassed by cops. Personally I don't think you're protected enough from rednecks with hunting rifles, animals, and dangerous minorities. You should have a fully loaded FN P90 under your car seat at all times to protect your family from bears wearing kevlar and a PU 239 nuclear detonator in a gold and cobalt casing because nothing says self-protection like a homemade Neutron bomb. Also make sure everyone in your family has a ballistic knife.

Stoic
I keep 3 rifles in the trunk of my car (AK47,AR15,M16) my father passed them down to me.

What shoud I tell them?

Did you know that everything typed out on the internet is being monitored?

Symmetric Chaos
You dont not need licenses for rifles.....

Gun laws vary by state.

Darth Jello
So suddenly unlicensed, fully automatic weapons are legal in Georgia?

We are taking about the state, not the republic, right?

Lord Lucien
I have kids, I dont want them to touch it if I left it on the table or something Your concept of storing guns in the house is to "leave them on the table or something"? Even if you're using it at the time, why would you ever leave a gun anywhere where a child (or anyone else) can grab it? And your alternative solution is to store three automatic rifles in the trunk of your car, a place that is far easier to get in to than your house/gun cabinet/sealed storage container? A place that can literally be driven away from you? Do you have absolutely no semblance of responsibility? Are you just somehow yahoo teenager pretending to be an adult?

Tzeentch._
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Collosus is like 16, lol

Lord Lucien
So he's a liar.

Darth Jello
Obviously, I mean driving around with two illegal weapons?

red g jacks
whats the point of driving around with an AK that aint even loaded?

http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/ice-cube.jpg

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Obviously, I mean driving around with two illegal weapons? Semi automatic , they can easily be turned to fully automatic and back if you know how to.

Are semi auto matics not called assualt rifles? If so then my mistake then , there just rifles...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Where did you get that im 16?

Im much older than that.

Colossus-Big C
So suddenly unlicensed, fully automatic weapons are legal in Georgia?

We are taking about the state, not the republic, right? Unlicensed Semi-automatic assault rifles. Do not require any license

There are actually states where you need a license for rifles? Sweet jesus

Digi
This thread is comedy.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Digi
This thread is comedy. How?

Omega Vision
How?
A gift that keeps on giving.

Oliver North
do you have a carry permit CBC?

I know the locked trunk of a car isn't considered "carrying", but without that, again, it seems totally reasonable that the police might ask you about the unlicensed weapons you are carrying wherever you go.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Georgia
http://www.georgiapacking.org/GaCode/?title=16&chapter=11&section=129

also, if you wanted, you could opt out of the Kennesaw mandatory gun ownership law, and nobody has ever been charged under it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennesaw,_Georgia

Darth Jello
AK-47's and M16's are fully automatic unless you're talking about the civilian equivalents. So your saying you have a Saiga and two AR's?

Still what the **** would you need assault rifles for? And driving around with them? Considering the level of comic irresponsibility in this thread it sounds like anything with rifling may be too much for you.

Have you considered a blunderbuss or a musket?

What about Nerf?

Oliver North
I think he means they have been modified to semi-auto, but he has the ability to change them back if he desires

Colossus-Big C
AK-47's and M16's are fully automatic unless you're talking about the civilian equivalents. So your saying you have a Saiga and two AR's?

Still what the **** would you need assault rifles for? And driving around with them? Considering the level of comic irresponsibility in this thread it sounds like anything with rifling may be too much for you.

Have you considered a blunderbuss or a musket?

What about Nerf? What do i need them for? Nothing, I just like guns.

But think about this, what if someone tries to pull a massacre like the theater one? I would have weapons to protect my self.
Or
Lets say the economy someday collaps and violence breaks loose? I would have good protection.
Or
An invasion from war (unlikely but still)
Either way I just like guns

Colossus-Big C
I think he means they have been modified to semi-auto, but he has the ability to change them back if he desires Correct

They were created In Russia and modified to be shipped to the usa

Also, I understand your point Oliver North.

Colossus-Big C
I just realized you named your account after a big Arms Dealer.

What guns do you sell?

red g jacks
What do i need them for? Nothing, I just like guns.

But think about this, what if someone tries to pull a massacre like the theater one? I would have weapons to protect my self.
Or
Lets say the economy someday collaps and violence breaks loose? I would have good protection.
Or
Either way I just like guns yea, too bad you don't have any bullets.

maybe you can use them to trick people into thinking you have firepower.

Oliver North
What guns do you sell?

sorry, I only deal with repressive movements that support despots

start some death squads and we'll talk

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by red g jacks
yea, too bad you don't have any bullets.

maybe you can use them to trick people into thinking you have firepower. Thats what I was thinking

Stoic
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
So he's a liar.

I got that impression as well. Why make a thread like this?

Esau Cairn

/B]

I AM SO LUCKY I don't live in America & have to deal with F&CKING STUPID MORONS like you owning a gun.

Doesn't it occur to you that running out of the cinema means you're already relatively safe?

But no, in your scenario, not only do you escape, but your grab your guns & ammunition & RUN back into the massacre..."to protect myself".

So now that's a darkened cinema, people screaming in darkness & chaos & not one but 2 morons with firearms.

Bardock42

What shoud I tell them?

Your problem seems not to be bare arms, but rather armed arms.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Stoic
I got that impression as well. Why make a thread like this? Nothing about this is against any law.

Rifles (semi auto are legal)
And yes its legal to keep them in your trunk
And yes its legal to post a thread about them too

So what are you talking about???

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
I AM SO LUCKY I don't live in America & have to deal with F&CKING STUPID MORONS like you owning a gun.

Doesn't it occur to you that running out of the cinema means you're already relatively safe?

But no, in your scenario, not only do you escape, but your grab your guns & ammunition & RUN back into the massacre..."to protect myself".

So now that's a darkened cinema, people screaming in darkness & chaos & not one but 2 morons with firearms. STFU

Bardock42
Nothing about this is against any law.

Rifles (semi auto are legal)
And yes its legal to keep them in your trunk
And yes its legal to post a thread about them too

So what are you talking about???

Perhaps, and disregarding for a minute that you are a lying troll, the police doesn't target you cause of the rifles, but because you are otherwise a very peculiar and suspect individual, or, additionally, it could be all in your head...

Darth Jello
What do i need them for? Nothing, I just like guns.

Or
Or
Either way I just like guns

God, I love the idiot heroic types. You know what would happen if you tried to stop an avenger violence massacre? You'd hit people in the crossfire and the cops would blow your head off at the first sight of the assault rifle you took into a public place.
I'm sure you could hold off your neighbors in an economic collapse or foreign invaders with your pop gun too... just make sure to push up up down down left right left right B A Start so you have 30 guys when you fight off the cubans and the north koreans. Say you illegally converted your rifles to automatic and got some ammnunition. You'd have what, 30-45 seconds of brief cover fire from each before the invading Canadians who were specifically targeting your property steal your truck and impose the horror of free healthcare and paid vacations on you?
Hey, society collapses and chaos and violence ensues. You know what would really protect your family? Firing into a panicked crowd.
How the **** would you get your Contra guns into the theater in the first place?

You know, maybe you should just make up a fake ID/license describing you as Batman to flash at the cops the next time they stop you.

Darth Jello

So now that's a darkened cinema, people screaming in darkness & chaos & not one but 2 morons with firearms.

To be fair, there is one firearms example of how our retarded, capitalist system actually protects us from guns. There are no restrictions on owning mini-guns/chain guns but only four private owners are willing to pay $600,000 for a gun that costs approximately $3,500 per minute to fire when figuring in ammunition and battery costs.

Robtard
I have kids, I dont want them to touch it if I left it on the table or something

LoL, no you don't.

"Leave them on the table". See: Responsibility

Omega Vision
I love how Colossus doesn't even consider practicing halfassed gun ownership standards like stashing them in a rarely-used closet or under his bed--he jumps between "on the table" and "in my car".

Assuming any of this is true, Colossus will make some gangbanger who breaks into his car very, very happy.

NemeBro
Anyone else terrified at the prospect of a person like Colossus just sort of carrying around three assault rifles at all times?

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by NemeBro
Anyone else terrified at the prospect of a person like Colossus just sort of carrying around three assault rifles at all times?

I'm more worried about the prospect of a person like Colossus actually having children & passing on his moronic views.

Omega Vision
I'm terrified that there's a significant segment of conservative America who believe it a Godgiven right (and one worth defending) for someone like Colossus to have guns and to be so ignorant.

Esau Cairn
3 assault riffles...he's clearly compensating for the the size of his man-hood.

Or maybe it's the lack of...?

Lord Lucien
3 assault riffles...he's clearly compensating for the the size of his man-hood.

Or maybe it's the lack of...? He regrets not being able to ejaculate like a machine gun. So he bought three of them.

Mindset
But I live in Kennesaw Ga , By Law It Is mandatory that each house hold owns atleast one fire arm with ammunition

Its literally the law that you MUST own a fire arm here. You are beyond stupid.

Lord Lucien
I just looked up Kennesaw, GA and I'm finding it a tad unlikely that out of a town with less than 30,000 people in it, we have one of their residents right here. Who is also Russian.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Mindset
You are beyond stupid. It is the law, How am i stupid again?

Colossus-Big C
I just looked up Kennesaw, GA and I'm finding it a tad unlikely that out of a town with less than 30,000 people in it, we have one of their residents right here. Who is also Russian. Its a suburb of atlanta, its not an islolated town or anything like that

Mindset
It is the law, How am i stupid again? Have you actually looked at the law?

Colossus-Big C
Have you actually looked at the law? Yes...

Mindset
Yes... Like your calorie research?

NemeBro
"(a) In order to provide for the emergency management of the city, and further in order to provide for and protect the safety, security and general welfare of the city and its inhabitants, every head of household residing in the city limits is required to maintain a firearm, together with ammunition therefore.

(b)Exempt from the effect of this section are those heads of households who suffer a physical or mental disability which would prohibit them from using such a firearm. Further exempt from the effect of this section are those heads of households who are paupers or who conscientiously oppose maintaining firearms as a result of beliefs or religious doctrine, or persons convicted of a felony."

The gun law Colossus spoke of.

Note the part I bolded.

Oh and I guess you can also choose not to have a firearm if you are morally opposed to it for whatever reason.

Mindset
I like the usage of pauper.

Makes being poor sound classy.

Insomniatric
I from russia, i currently live in georgia

I dont know about you but where i live you dont need any license to own a gun, you only need them for handguns

Hey, you live in the same state as me.

btw, Colossus is trolling the shit out of you guys right now.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Insomniatric

btw, Colossus is trolling the shit out of you guys right now. No im not, whats wrong with people here???

Gecko4lif
No im not, whats wrong with people here???
People are debating how stupid you really are

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Insomniatric

btw, Colossus is trolling the shit out of you guys right now. It's nice to give people the benefit of the doubt, but too often and we may forget that some people really are just dense.

Bardock42
I appreciate Colossus' threads, at least they get conversation going and are usually funny, in an absurdist way.

Mindset
Originally posted by Bardock42
I appreciate Colossus' threads, at least they get conversation going and are usually funny, in an absurdist way. CBC is my favorite poster.

You should have met chomper, they have a lot in common.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Bardock42
I appreciate Colossus' threads, at least they get conversation going and are usually funny, in an absurdist way.

Reading this thread makes me realise how lucky I am not to be born stupid.

Oliver North
Reading this thread makes me realise how lucky I am not to be born stupid.

lol, so in your world, people are born stupid but not gay?

/sigh

juggerman
laughing

Bardock42
CBC is my favorite poster.

You should have met chomper, they have a lot in common.

Oh, I met chomper, as a poster, can't remember any of his threads if there were some in here.

Colossus-Big C
Hey guys I just figured out why I kept getting stopped
One of my neighboors called the police or something when she seen them, I guess she seen it when i took it inside the house or something. I gues this is why police the ask me so many questions and ask me to search the car.

I just figured out that I have the right to not allow police officers to search my car, I wish I knew that this whole time.

This is what they ask me
(not exact words)

Cop pulls me over

Cop:

Colossus-Big C
By the way, anyone knows how to clean rust off of guns? And does it have to be repainted afterwards?

Mindset
One of my neighboors called the police or something when she seen them, I guess she seen it when i took it inside the house or something. I gues this is why police the ask me so many questions and ask me to search the car.

I just figured out that I have the right to not allow police officers to search my car, I wish I knew that this whole time.

This is what they ask me
(not exact words)

Cop pulls me over

Cop: They gave you the silent treatment?

Oliver North
rust oxidizes a metal, destroying it and making it weaker. Painting over it really only covers the problem. iIf you have rust damage, you should be looking at replacing pieces, and maybe better storage (to repeat a theme).

Symmetric Chaos

Not if your neighbor is calling the cops on you.

Omega Vision

This is what they ask me
(not exact words)

Cop pulls me over

Cop:
I'm reminded of the "Silence of God" scene from the Seventh Seal.

Chillmeister
What an insane and scary attitude you have. Once in a while, I think to myself that I would love to move to America. Reading posts by people like you serves as a stark and necessary reminder of a terrifying culture that's all too prevalent.

Mindset
Originally posted by Chillmeister
What an insane and scary attitude you have. Once in a while, I think to myself that I would love to move to America. Reading posts by people like you serves as a stark and necessary reminder of a terrifying culture that's all too prevalent. He's from Russia.

Chillmeister
He's from Russia.

Oh really? Apologies for that assumption, I should have read further on.

Though firearms are still legal and easy to buy in America and it is what puts me off seeking to live there.

dadudemon
By the way, anyone knows how to clean rust off of guns? And does it have to be repainted afterwards?

rust oxidizes a metal, destroying it and making it weaker. Painting over it really only covers the problem. iIf you have rust damage, you should be looking at replacing pieces, and maybe better storage (to repeat a theme).

Rust can be prevented with a nice rust-resistant paint-primer combo with routine maintenance.

If there is rust already, clean it and treat it. Just depends on how bad the rusting got.

"Rusting got" sounds like "Rust ingot".

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Chillmeister
What an insane and scary attitude you have. Once in a while, I think to myself that I would love to move to America. Reading posts by people like you serves as a stark and necessary reminder of a terrifying culture that's all too prevalent.

One guess what the "C" stands for in Big C...?

Chillmeister
In my name? It stands for Chillmeister. I thought that was quite clear.

Bardock42
He probably means Colossus-Big C

Chillmeister
Ahh, sorry again. I'm at work and paying very little attention.

I think it stands for 'cretin'.

Little Caesar
Do you know what A/S/L really stands for in America?

33/male/Assault Rifles In My Car

dadudemon
Originally posted by Little Caesar
Do you know what A/S/L really stands for in America?

33/male/Assault Rifles In My Car

I'm sure this is clever but I'm just not informed enough to get it.

NemeBro
Age/Sex/This one I have no clue.

Lord Lucien
Age/Sex/Location. IM acronym.

Barker
I thought this was supposed to be the forum for smart people. ermmnone

jaden101

I thought it was legal to bare arms,

People really need to learn all of that bit instead of just part of it.

NemeBro
Age/Sex/Location. IM acronym. Oh, like the location of his firearms.

Stfu.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by jaden101
People really need to learn all of that bit instead of just part of it. Yeah. For one... RablPaIREkk

Symmetric Chaos
Age/Sex/Loadout

Lord Lucien
Anal/Sex/Load-off

Little Caesar
age/sex/YouTube-quality comments

Lord Lucien
That's a low blow Jobs, you arrogant prick.

Colossus-Big C
Anal/Sex/Location

Is what it means

Little Caesar
Anal/Sex/Location

Is what it means

Meanwhile, Pussy Riot is in jail. Why not use your assault rifles to break them out of jail. You will become a hero if you survive.

Bardock42
Anal/Sex/Location

Is what it means

You including anal is really surprising...really....

REXXXX
My head hurts after reading this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.