Itachi vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
http://www.absoluteanime.com/naruto/itachi%5B3%5D.jpg

vs

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/SaintSaturn/wolverine185.jpg

Fight takes place in an open field. At exactly 2:32 P.M. pacific time. There are scattered clouds in the area and a clan of prairie dogs is intensely watching the battle.

first to ko/death wins. Go!

ares834
Itachi sucks... So Wolverine.

Damborgson
Originally posted by ares834
Itachi sucks... So Wolverine.

http://i.imgur.com/WRyI5.gif

ares834
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/7128/lulwutq.jpg

AuraAngel
Would not surprise me at all if Wolverine had speed feats that let him blitz Itachi.

That said, until I see them, Itachi lol.

cdtm
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Would not surprise me at all if Wolverine had speed feats that let him blitz Itachi.

That said, until I see them, Itachi lol.

If Wolverine could even catch a bullet, the millions and millions of fanboys would have flooded the net with scans of them by now.

They don't exist.. Wolverine's basically as fast as Batman or Cap.

cdtm
Itachi wins.

Q99
Stompy-stompy.

Naruto Jonin and higher characters are very fast, and Itachi's one of the faster. Itachi can throw hundreds of shuriken in seconds and blitz superhumanly fast foes who have visual precog. Also he has visual precog.

However, more dangerous than his speed and physical combat capabilities, is his ninjutsu. Giant fireball and water dragons, incredibly tough spirit armor, physical clones of himself that explode, fires that never go out until the target is completely gone.

However, more dangerous than his ninjutsu is his genjutsu. One look in the eyes equally three days of torture with a strong tendency to cause even foes with very high willpower to soon fall in a coma. Putting people into illusions where their body stands immobile while their mind sees horrible images. . Trapping someone in an experience loop where they repeat the same sequence of events while their body stays in place. Controlling people's minds from a distanceThe spirit armor's sword which seals someone into a pocket dimension *and* an eternal genjutsu sleep.

ares834
"That all you got, bub?"

NemeBro
Wolverine nearly killed Red Hulk.

Red Hulk>>>Itachi.

Therefore, Wolverine>>>>>>Itachi.

Damborgson
Originally posted by NemeBro
Wolverine nearly killed Red Hulk.

Red Hulk>>>Itachi.

Therefore, Wolverine>>>>>>Itachi.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kMJ9NeJiZWo/TlULqdUAjYI/AAAAAAAADdo/Exo0vHJbUYw/s1600/untitled.bmp

XanatosForever
Honestly, the only eye jutsu from Itachi I see working on Wolverine effectively for any length of time is the looping one (forgot the official name), and while it might not hold him indefinitely, it might be enough to give Itachi the win.

Q99
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Honestly, the only eye jutsu from Itachi I see working on Wolverine effectively for any length of time is the looping one (forgot the official name), and while it might not hold him indefinitely, it might be enough to give Itachi the win.

The only eye jutsu I see as effective is... pretty much all of them?

Amaterasu never goes out, so he'll never regen back into fighting shape. Tsukiyomi'll make him pass out since it's damage to the mind. Susano'o's sword... well, there's jack squat he can do about that.

NemeBro
Amaterasu goes out in 40 days actually, and after that tme Wolverine will be fine.

Tsukiyomi is nothing compared to the pain Wolverine has suffered throughout his career.

Adamantium blocks puny Susano'o/

Q99
Amaterasu goes out in 40 days actually, and after that tme Wolverine will be fine.

So, well, after he's lost the fight?

Anyway, I don't think there's going to be anything left at that point, there's not going to be any cells to regen from.

I don't think Wolverine's ever taken 3 days of pain in 3 seconds.

It teleports the person it's stabbed to a pocket dimension. Stab him in the gut, easy win.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
So, well, after he's lost the fight?

Anyway, I don't think there's going to be anything left at that point, there's not going to be any cells to regen from.

Strange, for something you believe to be so hot, it sure did have a tough time taking out Karin.

At worst, it will be a double kill, as a flaming (Hurhurhur) Wolverine bumrushes Itachi and sets him on fire while stabbing his genitals with his claws.

Ah, but the pain is entirely mental, and his perception is slowed down to match the three days.

And really, if Kakashi wasn't KOed by it, why would Wolverine?

Nope.jpg

Bentley
Wolverine's superior stealth nets him an easy win.

I mean, Itachi is frigging blind.

Kazenji
So this Itachi guy is like Daredevil?

AuraAngel
Haha no, not at all lol. He is rarely ever blind since he keeps his good eyes turned on.

Nephthys
He has magic eyeballs that the more he uses them the blinder he gets. Here is an example of the world from his perspective (bottom right). Not that that matters much. He was still able to fight extremely well near blind. Here he deflects all of Sasuke's shurikan with his own from mere feet away.

I assume this isn't Edo Tensei Itachi? He has enough advantages without being immortal and having infinite chakra.

Q99
Strange, for something you believe to be so hot, it sure did have a tough time taking out Karin.

I didn't say anything about heat at all. I said it burns until something is gone.

Big difference- Amaterasu is a magic 'burn until it's totally gone, not even leaving ash' effect. It can burn even things that it doesn't make sense to burn, like other fire.

Note what happened in that scene- It almost instantly engulfed all of the gigantic Eight Tails. Karin touched a little, and the bit touched didn't spread much and then Sasuke turned it off.

It doesn't spread much, it just destroys what it's on. The spread rate seems to be determined by where it's focused- something directly targeted by the eye gets covered in fire very rapidly. Someone who touches it only gets secondary flame that is similarly long-lasting in effect but is visibly slower and doesn't really spread.

If Wolverine gets touched by some secondary flame, he can just cut off the chunk on fire before it covers him. But if he's hit by primary flames, he'll be burned until there's not even ash left.

Superior speed, clones, yadda yadda. Very single-kill.

The effects on the brain, the stress of all three days worth of torture, hit all at once though, physically.

It put Kakashi and Sasuke in comas for weeks.

Ah yes, Wolverine's famous 'doesn't teleport into other dimension' powers wink

This is so stompy.

AuraAngel
I think it's less the blades power won't work on him and more "It's really hard to pierce this guy"...which considering we're talking about a sword made of liquid, I hardly see why it wouldn't work. If not, then Itachi can aim for a vital area to stab(go for his eyes).

BloodRain
Didn't having a Sharingan weaken the effects of Tsukuyomi?

That mixed with constant regen+burning.

Nephthys
No, Sasuke just fought Itachi's Tsukuyomi off.

Q99
Originally posted by AuraAngel
I think it's less the blades power won't work on him and more "It's really hard to pierce this guy"...which considering we're talking about a sword made of liquid, I hardly see why it wouldn't work. If not, then Itachi can aim for a vital area to stab(go for his eyes).

Well, that's why I mentioned the gut. It's unarmored anyway (if armor even helps, which I don't think it would).

Damborgson
Kakashi knew Itachi could have killed him with that Tsukuyomi had he wanted to though. It's only after Itachi knew that Kakasgi knew some Akatsuki information that he sent Kisame to deliver the kill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.