Slayers Vs Ganodorf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lek Kuen
During one of their adventures Lina and the Gang accidently awaken Ganodorf from the tomb he was sealed in. When their attempts to reason with him fail, the gang is forced to take him in in hopes to stop him before he can reach civilization.

Anime versions of Slayers, so only feats from the shows and movies.

The Slayers Line up is Lina, Amelia, Zel, and Gourry (with Sword of Light)

Ganadorf from the Zelda franchise at whatever his strongest incarnation below godlike reality warper.

http://anime_perspective.tripod.com/Slay/Pics/slayers02.jpg

VS

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3PwicOYownQ/T6vW5dwtqFI/AAAAAAAAAWE/xWDnyytMsgc/s1600/tumblr_l5k5sewQa01qasifeo1_400.jpg

ScreamPaste
I know literally nothing about the people you put 'Dorf against. mmm

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I know literally nothing about the people you put 'Dorf against. mmm
An Amazing fantasy/comedy series. They're a wandering group of mages and a Warrior. The shows on youtube, on funimations channel. It's worth a watch.

Zel uses spirit magic, Ameila uses a mixture of all and hand to hand, Lina is a master of black magic, and Gourry is a swordsman with a magic sword that can absorb magic. They fight everything from bandits to planetary threats.

ScreamPaste
Most planetary threats will probably outclass Ganondorf, but he has some pretty classy special attacks they may not be able to handle. mmm

Also, I heard one of them has a universe busting spell? That's ****ing unfair. haermm Will have a watch if I can though.

How would they fare against a powerful telekinetic? Is BFR allowed? Do they have the destructive power necessary to put him down? =o

Lek Kuen
Most planetary threats will probably outclass Ganondorf, but he has some pretty classy special attacks they may not be able to handle. mmm

Also, I heard one of them has a universe busting spell? That's ****ing unfair. haermm Will have a watch if I can though.

How would they fare against a powerful telekinetic? Is BFR allowed? Do they have the destructive power necessary to put him down? =o
Yeah Lina has a universe busting spell that if she misses will bust the universe. She gets hit during the summoning of it and it kills her and starts to kill everything else She's unlikely to risk that.

For output. Lina has some city busting spells, and a sword spell that's above that. I think she blew up an island too

Zel can attack your soul, and Amelia is power by Justice!

Gourry is hit or miss. He can have superspeed, sword swings that level forests, effortlessly deflect city busting power, and take a lot of punishment. Or be a good swordsman who happens to have a magic weapon, all depending on his mental state.

As for Tk...hmm, not sure off the top of my head.

NemeBro
Even barring Giga Slave (Which you should do because it's ****ing unfair), Lina's power output is way too great, and she does have spells backed up by the Multiversal Omnipotent of the setting.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by NemeBro
Even barring Giga Slave (Which you should do because it's ****ing unfair), Lina's power output is way too great, and she does have spells backed up by the Multiversal Omnipotent of the setting.
Yeah I considered her being too powerful but I remember her being really squishy compared to him. IF he got to her he could one shot her. Not all that familiar with Ganon but just physically alone should make him able to fight them I'd think.

Also, haven't seen the last series. Did she get more nightmare spells or just the ones she had?

NemeBro
You prolly know more about Slayers than me.

Though yeah from what I know Ganondorf dominates the physical game with Lina.

But the thing is, she is backed by a whole team here.

Lek Kuen
Well from what I remember the only spell that has the real omnipotent power is Giga slave. Ragna blade is backed by the same being, but it failed to kill the demon god of war. So it's not guaranteed.

ScreamPaste
These sound like some pretty tough enemies. mmm It's hard really to say how it'd go, but they do sound extremely powerful.

They might be able to actually overpower him, but he probably has superior control of the battle field from what little I know. (What you've told me.)

Ganondorf is a reality warper even without the completed triforce, just not a crazy cosmic one. Has pretty good combat speed, and is physically pretty powerful.

If he shrouds the battlefield in Twilight can they detect or fight him? mmm And his TK may be enough to stop Lina, I'm not sure. Knowledge is limited.

Can they react to or survive being struck by lightning? He has kind of a wide array of abilities, lol.

Are there long cast times on any of the more potent abilities? mmm And are they strong enough to escape a flash freeze?

Lek Kuen

If he shrouds the battlefield in Twilight can they detect or fight him? mmm And his TK may be enough to stop Lina, I'm not sure. Knowledge is limited.

Can they react to or survive being struck by lightning? He has kind of a wide array of abilities, lol.

Are there long cast times on any of the more potent abilities? mmm And are they strong enough to escape a flash freeze?

I think they've fought in complete darkness before, at least Lina and Gourry have.

Only person who I can see reacting to lightning is Gourry and maybe Amelia if she's feeling heroic enough. That said Gourry can actually draw something like lightning to him, that's a level even dumb self operates on.

The second strongest attack Lina has she has to make a verbal plea to the Lord of Nightmares takes about 10-15 seconds. Dragon Slave normally takes the same but she can fire it right away if she needs to, just less controlled.

I honestly don't think they've ever been frozen, I remember them freezing others but not the reverse.

As for tk, thinking more about it they've fought people with tk and never seemed that hindered. Satan was able to control them, but then again it's satan so I guess depends. How powerful is Ganon's tk?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
I think they've fought in complete darkness before, at least Lina and Gourry have.

Only person who I can see reacting to lightning is Gourry and maybe Amelia if she's feeling heroic enough. That said Gourry can actually draw something like lightning to him, that's a level even dumb self operates on.

The second strongest attack Lina has she has to make a verbal plea to the Lord of Nightmares takes about 10-15 seconds. Dragon Slave normally takes the same but she can fire it right away if she needs to, just less controlled.

I honestly don't think they've ever been frozen, I remember them freezing others but not the reverse.

As for tk, thinking more about it they've fought people with tk and never seemed that hindered. Satan was able to control them, but then again it's satan so I guess depends. How powerful is Ganon's tk? Twilight is more than just darkness. People trapped in a twilight field are reduced to a soul, unable to even see people protected from its' magic (Ganon and Link are examples)

Ganondorf can flash freeze large areas, so freezing them alive may be an option, and he definitely has the capability to interrupt a long cast, so he has that going for him.

He also has pretty-well-instant combat teleportation, which he's used to dodge attacks before. He may be able to blitz any of them that are slow, do they all possess super speed?

Lek Kuen
Twilight is more than just darkness. People trapped in a twilight field are reduced to a soul, unable to even see people protected from its' magic (Ganon and Link are examples)

Ganondorf can flash freeze large areas, so freezing them alive may be an option, and he definitely has the capability to interrupt a long cast, so he has that going for him.

He also has pretty-well-instant combat teleportation, which he's used to dodge attacks before. He may be able to blitz any of them that are slow, do they all possess super speed?

Ahh, the Twilight honestly might not work then. They've escaped from being sent to other realities, have gone through oblivion by the power of love, their souls sent elsewhere. All got resisted or outright broken.

They all have an ambiguous amount of superspeed. Amelia has done the Kenshiro/Luffy punch blitz attack a few times. Zel and Lina much less clear most of the time.

Gourry is the one with the most seen. e4_swz5Pil0

BloodRain
Glass cannons.

They're all peak/low superhumans, a well placed attack would take out any of them, if Dorf can take them out before they start unleashing attacks. On a similar note, their magic can cripple and take down Dorf if he doesn't act fast.

Things they bring to the table are; sleep/calming spells, casting fast regen, flight, physical barriers, stronger magical barriers, physically and magically binding spell, magic nulling, creating blinding/freezing mist, freezing spell, spiritual/mind burning flames. Sword of Light is multicity block, channels magic and can dimension jump (BFR counter). Strongest spell being physical/spiritual city level with a version that can amp up to mountain level.

XanatosForever
It's so weird hearing those sound effects from something not related to DBZ in some way. haermm

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by BloodRain
Sword of Light is multicity block, channels magic and can dimension jump (BFR counter). Strongest spell being physical/spiritual city level with a version that can amp up to mountain level.
Strongest Spell is universe busting stick out tongue

BloodRain
Strongest spell besides Giga Slave >(

ScreamPaste
Glass cannons.

They're all peak/low superhumans, a well placed attack would take out any of them, if Dorf can take them out before they start unleashing attacks. On a similar note, their magic can cripple and take down Dorf if he doesn't act fast.

Things they bring to the table are; sleep/calming spells, casting fast regen, flight, physical barriers, stronger magical barriers, physically and magically binding spell, magic nulling, creating blinding/freezing mist, freezing spell, spiritual/mind burning flames. Sword of Light is multicity block, channels magic and can dimension jump (BFR counter). Strongest spell being physical/spiritual city level with a version that can amp up to mountain level. Yeah, having watched that video he should actually be able to no sell a lot of the quicker, weaker spells they use, and his combat teleportation is going to come in really handy.

I feel like, based again on what little I've seen, Ganondorf should take the majority here because he can soak some damage, while successfully attacking any of them should result in a kill.

He's a powerful telekinetic, not sure he'd be on the level of the setting's Satan, because I just don't know anything about him, but other than Captain Sword of Light Pants he should be able to push them around or hold them still unless they have ways to combat it.

He's levitated his own castle in OoT, in TP Zant with a fraction of Ganon's power defeats Link, Midna, and a Light Spirit. Midna's own TK is capable of moving a hundreds of tons. (Eldin Bridge)

So, stuff like that. He also has the aforementioned lightning, attacks, as well as having frozen all of Zora's Domain solid twice. Zora's are frozen mid-swim and shit, so while it did happen off screen, it didn't take too long.

The Scenario
So, based on that video Gourry is mind controlled or something?

If he's vulnerable, Ganondorf could conceivably exploit that.

BloodRain
He says like I don't know who Ganondorf is. mmm

Dorf would only rush through their attacks if he was bloodlusted, not in character. Just like the team would only use weak spells if in character and not bloodlusted.

Going to be facing a challenge if they go all out. Like flying around with magic resistant barriers and/or magic null spells, could really limit him. Or making him sleep or calm down to not fight, which Im not sure would work but theres always freezing him solid. And even after that he has to contend with 3 characters launching city level blasts that also affect his mind and spirit.

Dorf still wins more likely than not.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by The Scenario
So, based on that video Gourry is mind controlled or something?

If he's vulnerable, Ganondorf could conceivably exploit that. The master of Hell took him to hell and made fight for him. He literally owns Gourry's soul so not sure if it's a good measure of vulnerability.

ScreamPaste
He says like I don't know who Ganondorf is. mmm

Dorf would only rush through their attacks if he was bloodlusted, not in character. Just like the team would only use weak spells if in character and not bloodlusted.

Going to be facing a challenge if they go all out. Like flying around with magic resistant barriers and/or magic null spells, could really limit him. Or making him sleep or calm down to not fight, which Im not sure would work but theres always freezing him solid. And even after that he has to contend with 3 characters launching city level blasts that also affect his mind and spirit.

Dorf still wins more likely than not. Quoted you, but was supplying info for Lek. stick out tongue

NemeBro
I'm not really seeing why Lina can't bust out a mountain busting spell on Ganondorf's face.

ScreamPaste
Cause if what I think is being implied is correct, that'll take too long and she'l get interrupted/killed. mmm

Lek Kuen
33Iq2WHM0T0

Wonder what this would do to Ganon

ScreamPaste
Hm, a spiffy anti-monster attack. Not sure, actually. Off the top of my head anyway.

Would he use it on Ganon's human form? And does he technically qualify as a monster? mmm

Lek Kuen
Only reason it's not used on humans is because they have shit astral presence in their world. Don't actually have to be a monster

ScreamPaste
I'm not sure what it means to have astral presence in their world or whether Ganon would. mmm Lack of knowledge ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.