Sundipped OWAW Superman vs GA Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman-Prime
Superman in his OWAW mindset after he sundipped and became "Superman on fire".

He moved Warworld against the Energies of Imperiex (the Abstract of Entropy, the restart button of the Universe) and the energy conduits which increased in power a hundredfold so that not even Johny Henry Irons in the Entropy Aegis (the humiliator of the Quitnessence, the black man in the black suit) was able to hold them off. In this state supes took entropy blasts without trouble. All that implies that his Powalevelz increased over 100!

vs

Superboy Prime who absorbed the energies of an Guardian of the Universe (the blue BFR-Bomb, a little Trans or Skyfather being who had to sacrifice himself just to BFR the bad boy "who kills all to death"wink and became Superman Prime. He destroyed Universes, tortured Mr. Mxy and brought the pain and end to Monarch, who was about to conquer the Multiverse and ate Heralds for breakfast.

Diesldude
I have to go with SBP, superman will have the upper hand in the beginning, but I think both will lose their amps and then it will be just sb vs superman.

Galan007
Prime.

Cogito
They're pretty close, IMO.

Galan007
^ Yeah, I think they'd be near-equals initially. However, I see Superman's sun-dip as a far more finite amp (ie. it'd likely wear off a lot sooner than the Guardian amp.)

Batman-Prime
Thank you for the input.

I think that the Sundip is slightly superior to the GA, however it should wear of faster. Anyway, since both amps are seen as equally strong and it comes down to unamped Superman vs Superboy Prime, don't you think that Supermans OWAW mindset would put him on Superboys level?

Superboy in his "kill you all to death" mindset was able to take on groups of Heralds. Superman with his OWAW mindset took on multiple Imperiex Probes with ease. Sure, they differed in powerlevels but they were still Teamwreckers, I would rank them between High Herald and Trans personally.

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007
^ Yeah, I think they'd be near-equals initially. However, I see Superman's sun-dip as a far more finite amp (ie. it'd likely wear off a lot sooner than the Guardian amp.)

I think that's probably a fair assertion

Delta1938
I'm not sure how I'd compare the two power-level wise, but if everybody thinks that they're roughly equalish, I would say Superman's experience, superior skill and stronger will would give him an advantage.

Naija boy
Prime

PillarofOsiris
Superman would crush him.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Galan007

This.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.