Data Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Data (Star Trek:TNG S1-7)

Vs

Wolverine/Logan (X1-3 & Origins)

Data believes Logan raped and killed his cat Spot and is in kick-ass mode, Logan's raging just cos, as seen in all films. Fight takes place in a large parking lot.

BloodRain
Data goes the way of his cat, and in the same order.

Nephthys
Data stuns him with his phaser. http://z3.ifrm.com/static/emo/11.png

Robtard
Maybe, he's a lot faster and stronger though, so I can she him putting a beat down on Logan and dropping his ass into lala land.

BruceSkywalker
Logan is slow as hell, Data is much faster..

Data is also stronger than Logan

doubtful Logan will even touch Data, Data stomps

Robtard
Originally posted by Nephthys
Data stuns him with his phaser. http://z3.ifrm.com/static/emo/11.png

No weapons, it'd be spite if Data had a phaser, Logan would be left as nothing more than a shiny skeleton.

the ninjak
Data beats down on Logan until Logan figures he best go for the legs.

dadudemon
Well, Data can move at superspeed.

When he was operating on his daughter, it was said his hands were moving so fast that they could not be seen.

We see a bit of this superspeed when he builds that "Temple Set" for Timothy in the episode "Hero Worship".

So if we turn off CIS, Data kicks the crap out of James.

Blight
Making this Movie Wolverine sealed his doom.

Robtard
Originally posted by Blight
Making this Movie Wolverine sealed his doom.

Do you think comic Wolverine(616) could win? IIRC, he can be KO'd too.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Robtard
Comic Logan has moved at blitz speed in the past.

Recently a past version of himself took on a team of expert Hand Ninja inside their bunker and appeared as a shadow as he sliced them all apart in an instant.

Originally posted by dadudemon
Well, Data can move at superspeed.

When he was operating on his daughter, it was said his hands were moving so fast that they could not be seen.

We see a bit of this superspeed when he builds that "Temple Set" for Timothy in the episode "Hero Worship".

So if we turn off CIS, Data kicks the crap out of James.

Weren't they hand feats though? Has he every used his feet in such a fashion?

Blight
yes, comic wolverine would win.

Robtard
Comic Wolverine also got his ass handed to him by Spock. There's low with the high.

Blight
Comic Wolverine also got his ass handed to him by Spock. There's low with the high.

That's not 616 no expression

Impediment
0otnIuQiGG0

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by the ninjak
Comic Logan has moved at blitz speed in the past.

Recently a past version of himself took on a team of expert Hand Ninja inside their bunker and appeared as a shadow as he sliced them all apart in an instant.

Weren't they hand feats though? Has he every used his feet in such a fashion?

yeah they were hand feats, however Data has been shown to evade laser and blaster fire

i

dadudemon
Weren't they hand feats though?

No.

Has he every used his feet in such a fashion?

Yes. I already named an episode where he goes into "superspeed" mode.

Anytime there is an episode with Data involved where he does not react and move at superspeed that could have prevented the plot problems is an episode where massive PIS due to CIS is realized. That's pretty much any episode with Data. no expression

The problem is the writers have to ignore Data's abilities just to have a plot. This is been made fun of by Trekkies for quite a while. They even have a youtube video collage which shows the inconsistencies in Data's abilities.

Since this is a versus thread, we go with his high end feats and not CIS. Also, people should lol at all Cyclop's threads as he oneshots almost everyone.

Nephthys
Well duh, he has the full Phoenix Force now.

Lek Kuen
No.

Anytime there is an episode with Data involved where he does not react and move at superspeed that could have prevented the plot problems is an episode where massive PIS due to CIS is realized. That's pretty much any episode with Data. no expression

The problem is the writers have to ignore Data's abilities just to have a plot. This is been made fun of by Trekkies for quite a while. They even have a youtube video collage which shows the inconsistencies in Data's abilities.

Since this is a versus thread, we go with his high end feats and not CIS. Also, people should lol at all Cyclop's threads as he oneshots almost everyone.
I assume u mean an amped Cyclops?

the ninjak
No.

Tried to watch all of TNG a year ago but just couldn't do it.
The only feats I saw of Data were seemed pretty stiff.
But hey if he runs and fights at superspeed I'll take your word for it.

Blight
I thought cis Was on in forum fights. Just pis is banned.

BruceSkywalker
Tried to watch all of TNG a year ago but just couldn't do it.
The only feats I saw of Data were seemed pretty stiff.
But hey if he runs and fights at superspeed I'll take your word for it.

you should re watch star trek the next generation, its the best trek series ever...

as for this Data has the feats. when I get back from school later on I will scour through youtube and hopefully post a scene or two..

Blaarphengaar
Wolverine. He cn cut through metal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.