Triple Threat Match-The Guyver v. Ichigo v. Naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
Sho Fukamachi, Ichigo from Bleach and Naruto are driving in an SUV going towards the Staples Center right here in Los Angeles when they start arguing about whether Emma Watson from Harry Potter movies is a tranny big grin laughing laughing laughing so they decide in order to settle the argument they break in to Staples Center face each other at center court(where jump balls occur, to start the game)..

As they face each other Fukamachi starts out "Guyverrrr", transforms and each opponent is ready...

1st. battle: is strictly a martial arts battle, no weapons

2nd. battle: Is an all out bloodbath to the death where The Guyver, Ichigo and Naruto have their respective weapons/powers from the respective animes..

I know nothing of Bleach or Naruto so this will be a learning experience on my part..

Nephthys
I don't know anything about the Guyver but I personally back Ichigo in a fight vs Naruto.

BloodRain
1. No weapons means no powers or transformations? No powers means that Guyver wins since Naruto will only have his base moves and Ichigo will be a human.

With powers Naruto and Ichigo are both faster and stronger, and would win.

2. Naruto > Ichigo > normal Guyver.

Is Guyver Gigantic or Exceed in this thread? If so the only thing that can compete is Naruto in his full Fox mode. Naruto can tank most of its attacks and can one shot, but the bots far too fast.. stalemate?

KingD19
Guyver's Mega Smasher is no joke.

BloodRain
^Can probably be compared to a RasenShuriken or a Hollow Bankai slash.

Q99
Guyver's going to have speed problems. Especially in Gigantic mode it'll be huge, but I'm not sure it can really hit either of them.

KingD19
Originally posted by BloodRain
^Can probably be compared to a RasenShuriken or a Hollow Bankai slash.

All three attacks hitting each other at once. So much destruction.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by BloodRain
1. No weapons means no powers or transformations? No powers means that Guyver wins since Naruto will only have his base moves and Ichigo will be a human.

With powers Naruto and Ichigo are both faster and stronger, and would win.

2. Naruto > Ichigo > normal Guyver.

Is Guyver Gigantic or Exceed in this thread? If so the only thing that can compete is Naruto in his full Fox mode. Naruto can tank most of its attacks and can one shot, but the bots far too fast.. stalemate?

yeah Sho can transform into Guyver Gigantic, Naruto has his full fox mode??

do you have pics of Naruto in his full fox mode?

BloodRain
http://dailyanimeart.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/naruto_manga_571_colored_by_xandreita93x-d4nlp02.jpg

^That's Naruto floating in the foxes head.

Bijuu's also casually blow up mountains.

Pwned
Yeah, full fox mode Naruto will probably beat the crap out of the other two.

Nephthys
Ichigo can dodge a Biju Bomb and probably fights too close for Naruto to use a mountain buster. Naruto would take a face full of his own blast.

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ichigo can dodge a Biju Bomb and probably fights too close for Naruto to use a mountain buster. Naruto would take a face full of his own blast.

Naruto can deliver his biju-bomb-rasengan in HtH, it explodes directionally.

Nephthys
Its not as powerful though.

the ninjak
Ichigo wins this personally.

Guyver shouldn't be there, he's awesome but these guys are through the roof.

Ichigo is just too fast in Bankai Form. I only watched the original Naruto though not so much of Shippuden, But from what little I saw I never saw him move as fast.

Pwned
Naruto gets a massive power boost in Shippuden, IIRC.

BruceSkywalker
thanks guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.