Who do you think should direct a Harry Potter reboot? (hypothetical question)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insomniatric
If, for whatever reason, they decided to reboot the series and start over, who do you think should direct the first movie?

I think a good choice would be Peter Jackson, but I think the best choice would be Chrisopher Nolan. His movies are always extremely entertaining and complex.

just bored and thought I'd ask.

quanchi112
The movies just wrapped out not that long ago. Reboots shouldn't even be considered until at least 15 years pass. I'd like to see them explore the founding fathers set up Hogwarts. That would be very interesting imo.

juggerman
Originally posted by quanchi112
The movies just wrapped out not that long ago. Reboots shouldn't even be considered until at least 15 years pass. I'd like to see them explore the founding fathers set up Hogwarts. That would be very interesting imo.

That would actually be pretty cool. I also think another good idea would be Voldemort's rise to power before Harry was born; how it happened with the original Order.

Vensai
Straight out, no reboots for a good few decades.

Lighter332
James Cameron would be cool

eyebuck108

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.