Floating COWS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aniica Woodland
Hi! This thread is for strange sayings that you've heard..... stay on topic or else ..... devil

Catch A Chicken On Fire
Floating Cows
Dancing Monkeys
Swimming Trees And Drowning Flowers

GordonSkywalker
One of the strangest sayings I have ever heard is "Blessed are the piemakers...for they shall make light pastry!". That's an old "DR Who" quote . big grin

Captain REX
Okay...

They say that you learn something new everyday, but I never seem to learn anything. And they also say you learn from your mistakes, but after forgetting my homework, I do it again and again and again...

That is why I find those sayings strange. big grin

GordonSkywalker
How about the much overused "I feel for you ,bro?" That 's something one of my local pals likes to say . Or "we'll swing by your place later?" laughing out loud

Thomas H
mmmmmmm

Member.
"u dont know anyone unless u walk in his/her mocasins" laughing out loud lol, funniest saying i've seen.

GordonSkywalker
How about "Starve a cold and feed a fever?" Or "and the cows jumped over the moon?" laughing out loud

mechmoggy
Nice and simple my one: -

How do "keep off the grass" signs get there? confused

Mujaffa
zorro Happy Dance

rusky
Here's smth a teacher said in my school :
"U shut up when u'r talking to me !" laughing out loud

GordonSkywalker
Haha! Good ones,Mech, Rusky! laughing out loud "Give me the Readers's Digest version!" Happy Dance

Captain REX
big grin

Member.
laughing out loud

GordonSkywalker
Got another one: How about when the cows come home or when pigs fly! rolling on floor laughing

Member.
laughing out loud, i used "when pigs fly" affectively b4stick out tongue, not that hard...

GordonSkywalker
"The proof of the pumpkin is in the squeezing," - another Dr Who quote! Happy Dance

Member.
Dr. Who=best show ever.

Lara
"the proof is in the pudding" I mean what the hell is that about?

GordonSkywalker
Yay! Member knows about Dr Who! That show has the best lines!

Member.
lol, its a classic.

Lara
humn!....

Catch 22
I think that's 'The proof of the pudding is in the eating.'

GordonSkywalker
Not the one I said, maybe Lara's. Mine is a quote from Dr Who.

Lara
thats what C22 ment any way gord!

mechmoggy
One that always confuses me: -

"You'll be laughing on the other side of your face"

Member.
hm...erm

Aniica Woodland
another one is 'when the world burns up"
or 'git up or git out...." big grin

GordonSkywalker
Here's a few more. 'minding the trees', 'rolling around', and 'biting off more than you could chew'.

Aniica Woodland
' you boys like chewing fat, eh? ' is another one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.