Search and Rescue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
The President of the United States has been captured. G.I Joe (original, not Sigma Six) has been dispatched to rescue him. He is being held in the sub-basement of an underground building. The entrance is guarded by 2 sentries (not THE Sentry), and a wandering patrol of 6 additional sentries. Once inside they must take out 20 sentries before descending to the next level. Can they rescue the Commander in Chief?

Team G.I Joe
Gen. Hawk, Duke, Snake Eyes, Scarlet, Quick Kick, Sgt. Slaughter, Road Block, Lady J, Doc, and Gung Ho

Building Sentries
Entrance-Standard Cobra soldiers
1st floor-Imperial Storm Troopers
2nd floor-Hydra
Basement-A.I.M
Sub Basement-Klingons

Team Joe has five minutes to clear each floor before another 20 reinforcements arrive.

pym-ftw
Snake eyes solos

Stoic
Originally posted by Brockalizer
The President of the United States has been captured. G.I Joe (original, not Sigma Six) has been dispatched to rescue him. He is being held in the sub-basement of an underground building. The entrance is guarded by 2 sentries (not THE Sentry), and a wandering patrol of 6 additional sentries. Once inside they must take out 20 sentries before descending to the next level. Can they rescue the Commander in Chief?

Team G.I Joe
Gen. Hawk, Duke, Snake Eyes, Scarlet, Quick Kick, Sgt. Slaughter, Road Block, Lady J, Doc, and Gung Ho

Building Sentries
Entrance-Standard Cobra soldiers
1st floor-Imperial Storm Troopers
2nd floor-Hydra
Basement-A.I.M
Sub Basement-Klingons

Team Joe has five minutes to clear each floor before another 20 reinforcements arrive.

I'd love to play a video game based on this premise.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Stoic
I'd love to play a video game based on this premise. totally, just for the record I don't think they'd even make it through the front door.

pym-ftw
Really? Quick kick is like shang chi level, he has been oneshot by storm shadow, who in turn has been one shot by snake eyes

Brockalizer
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Really? Quick kick is like shang chi level, he has been oneshot by storm shadow, who in turn has been one shot by snake eyes The G.I Joe universe is the only universe with ninjas that never kill any one. Entire battles take place with thousands of shots fired and no one gets hit on either side. The entire G.I Joe vs Cobra conflict could end with one decent marksman. Even the French could beat G.I Joe.

pym-ftw
Or there all bullet dodgers zorro

Brockalizer
Or there all bullet dodgers zorro They don't need to dodge anything, the thousands of red and blue laser blasts never come close to hitting anybody.

pym-ftw
Because they dodged obviously lol

Brockalizer
Because they dodged obviously lol I guess, if you consider standing in one spot while a laser blast hits a couple yards away from the target to be dodging.

pym-ftw
They move so fast it pulls the earth with them, only the G1 cartoon is like that the comics are well written and some are quite gory

Mindset
Really? Quick kick is like shang chi level, he has been oneshot by storm shadow, who in turn has been one shot by snake eyes Aren't SS and SE pretty even?

pym-ftw
Yeah, arashikage is too hotheaded for his own good, but in pure skill he is above snake eyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.