Magneto vs Solomon Grundy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
They battle it out in a very large scrap yard (1 square mile) filled with old cars.

Both characters are at their peak.

Fight ends when either are KO'd or dead.

BFR is not an option.

Who wins?

janus77
Probably Grundy. Iirc, he beat the crap out of Superman on more than one occasion.

pym-ftw
Magneto can restrain Grundy fairly easily, but I can't see him knock him out or kill him

Harbinger
Even with the field advantage, I can't see Mags taking a majority from Grundy.

Batman-Prime
Magneto at his peak is like Grundy a Teamwrecker and his Shields will hold for some time, that said, without bfr he dies...

mastagambit
Shouldn't Magneto be able to over load the electrical impulses in his brain or reverse the flow of blood or basically tear him apart with a magnetic wave?
I don't see Grundy winning Magneto at his peak especially when Magneto can draw energy from the planet to increase his powerset.

MF DELPH
Magneto could probably just float in the air and animate the scrap metal into a large robot to battle Grundy physically, and eventually he could likely impale Grundy's head with a stray tire iron or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.