Third raikage vs rob lucci

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rikudo sennin
Who wins?

NemeBro
Lucci's biggest issue will probably be damaging the Third Raikage I think.

Samurai100
Hmm, I may be wrong here, but shouldn't his Rankyaku be able to bypass his raiton shroud? Gaicho seemed to be pretty powerful, and it is compressed air pressure... though I'm not sure how that'd relate to an actual Fuuton

Q99
Originally posted by Samurai100
Hmm, I may be wrong here, but shouldn't his Rankyaku be able to bypass his raiton shroud? Gaicho seemed to be pretty powerful, and it is compressed air pressure... though I'm not sure how that'd relate to an actual Fuuton

Keep in mind Rasenshuriken was stopped too, and I think that's stronger.

Air works better against raiton than other attacks, but it really needs to be crazy strong to damage 3rd Raikage.

Mr Marvel
Originally posted by NemeBro
Lucci's biggest issue will probably be damaging the Third Raikage I think.

thumbup1

NemeBro
Rasenshuriken is at the least on the level of Rankyaku, and it did nothing to the Third.

I'd bet on the Third Raikage taking this more often than not.

AuraAngel
Probably the 3rd. He is slower the Gear 2nd Luffy and Lucci but he should have a stronger attack than either, since it has more power than a Rasenshuriken.

Rikudo sennin
I have been looking into naruto calcs and apparently sm naruto is mach 11-14.5 so that means with the raikage faster than that he should have more than enough speed to handle lucci's speed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.