The Borg vs Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
The Borg Cube from the Star Trek: First Contact movie invades Marvel 616 Earth.

It's up to these characters to save humanity:

Doctor Doom
Iron Man (Extremis)
Colossus
Invisible Woman
Juggernaut
Spider-Man
The High Evolutionary
Mr. Sinister
Nightcrawler
MODOK

Can this team stop the Borg swarm?

1) No prep.

2) One week of prep.

Anything goes. Kill or be enslaved.

BruceSkywalker
with or with or without prep, Marvel earth eventually becomes assimilated

ares834
Borg get stomped.

quanchi112
Borg get wrecked.

dadudemon
Nightcrawler is probably the weakest of the group, there, that is still enough to solo.

In scenario 1:

1. Doctor Doom
2. Iron Man (Extremis)
3. Colossus
4. Invisible Woman
5. Juggernaut
6. Spider-Man
7. The High Evolutionary
8. Mr. Sinister
9. Nightcrawler
10. MODOK

1. Doctor Doom would use his knowledge of the mystical arts to do whatever to the cube. No competition, here.

2. Ironman goes down....and easily. His technology is easily outdated by the Borg technology.

3. Colossus may be assimilated. It's difficult to say. His durability is absurd so how can the nanoprobes assimilate him? However, the Assimilation Tubules are capable of penetrating any materials or shields, according to Seven. Is Colossus capable of withstanding the tubules? I don't know. It will take some arguments for or against Assimilating Piotr.

4. She's goes down faster than a crack ho.

5. lol He solos the entirety of the collective.

6. Assimilated. One of the easiest kills.

7. Solos the entire collective but has difficulty, unlike Juggernaut.

8. Too hard to call. I want to say that he is assimilated.

9. Nightcrawler has a chance because he can port to another dimension/universe and port back. He'd have a chance to escape, that is.

10. Tough to call. I say MODOK is assimilated because his technology is behind but MODOK's partial clairvoyance may save him. I want to see arguments.

KingD19
Sinister has supposed complete control over his molecular structure. He could probably just not allow the assimilation tech to work on him.

And with a week of prep between Doom, Tony, Spidey, Sinister, Little Limbs Face Body, and Evolutionary; they could probably come up with something that puts every Borg piece of tech to shame and makes them all obsolete and useless.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by dadudemon
2. Ironman goes down....and easily. His technology is easily outdated by the Borg technology. Pfff. Like the Borg have power suits or a tank missile.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Pfff. Like the Borg have power suits or a tank missile.

Yeah, they have trans dimensional beam weapons, adaptive and multi-phasic shielding that can endure UP to planet busting levels, and gray bewbies.

Newjak
Marvel wins.

Blight
Yeah, they have trans dimensional beam weapons, adaptive and multi-phasic shielding that can endure UP to planet busting levels, and gray bewbies.

But can they take a good right cross from Juggernaut?

the ninjak
Doctor Doom: Along with High Evolutionary win this. Magic arcane deals are made. Time Travel along with unleashing Arcane hell means even if they fail they eventually win.

Iron Man (Extremis): Can only help the team with armors built to protect from this particular threat. But Extremis is far faster than Borg soldiers.

Colossus: With Cytorrak enhancement he ain't being assimilated. He crushes all in his path once teleported onto the Cube via Nightcrawler.

Invisible Woman: She can hold most at bay and pop skulls.

Juggernaut: Well Colossus is Juggs now. So their can only be one.

Spider-Man: Aids in tech research.

The High Evolutionary: Read Doom's.

Mr. Sinister: Stomps! He captured the Phoenix 5 recently. He's on a whole new level now.

Nightcrawler: Teleports whatever is needed onto the cube.

MODOK: Is a beast tech wise. He aids in the tech dept.

No Prep? Doom prevails with Time Travel tech.
One Week? Marvel STOMPS!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Blight
But can they take a good right cross from Juggernaut?

Juggernaut won't run out of energy, their shields will. smile

Impediment
I had no idea that Colossus had inherited the Cyttorak powers.

Lek Kuen
Because it's been lame

dadudemon
Originally posted by Impediment
I had no idea that Colossus had inherited the Cyttorak powers.

When you said "Colossus", I assumed you meant, "Not Cyttorak Colossus" because then it's basically saying "Juggernaut".

Lord Lucien
Yeah, they have trans dimensional beam weapons, adaptive and multi-phasic shielding that can endure UP to planet busting levels, and gray bewbies. Like I said.

NemeBro
Only losers and furries use Juggerlossus.

the ninjak
Originally posted by NemeBro
Only losers and furries use Juggerlossus.

I was under the impression current versions of characters or highest showings count you spaz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.