The Fantastic Four vs The Incredibles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

T-Wrecks
I was re-watching the Incredibles the other day and thought that it might be fun to pit them against the team they are clearly based on. So, the Incredibles get their movie feats (No Jack Jack, mostly because he's a freaking baby) and the FF get their comic feats (616).

This may seem like a stomp for the FF, but perhaps someone is up to task of defending the CGI supers on this one?

Blight
Fantastic four rather handedly.

Impediment
Sue creates a bubble in the opponents and explodes them. That, or Johnny goes Nova Flame.

Blight
Originally posted by Impediment
Sue creates a bubble in the opponents and explodes them. That, or Johnny goes Nova Flame.
or reed just... thinks.

T-Wrecks
Yeah, well who's the better dad though huh? Reed never did learn the importance of family over work :P

Blight
Originally posted by T-Wrecks
Yeah, well who's the better dad though huh? Reed never did learn the importance of family over work :P

Well Franklin chills out with Galactus now, so he must have done something right.

Impediment
Reed was always more involved with his work.

Bob Parr seemed like a better dad.

T-Wrecks
Originally posted by Blight
Well Franklin chills out with Galactus now, so he must have done something right.

Whaaaat?! What is he his herald? Doesn't Galactus know there are child labor laws in space?

Blight
Naw, he recharged galactus and it was made known that when galactus witnesses the end of the universe billions of years from now, Franklin will be standing beside him.

Also Franklin is teenage status now I think.

T-Wrecks
Ah, so he's like his summer intern :P

Well, Helen wins out in having a bigger ass than Sue...if you're into that wink

ares834
Originally posted by Blight

Or, more likely, something very wrong.

Originally posted by T-Wrecks
Whaaaat?! What is he his herald? Doesn't Galactus know there are child labor laws in space?

Nah, this was an adult Franklin who traveled back in time.

And the comics claims Galactus is Franklin's "herald".

Falcon Man
Originally posted by Impediment

Doesn't Johnny have something greater than the Nova Flame as well? A planck temperature thing they came up with that was the polar opposite of absolute zero?

I swear I saw a scan of that somewhere.

Anyway, FF wins.

Blight
Originally posted by ares834
Or, more likely, something very wrong.

Nah, this was an adult Franklin who traveled back in time.

And the comics claims Galactus is Franklin's "herald".

I say right because I so wish I could hang out with big g.

MooCowofJustice
I don't really see a way the Incredibles could ever win. Aside from Dash, they're the same damn team. And Dash is useless as far as a speedblitz might go, since we watched him punch normal humans repeatedly and not knock them unconscious.

BruceSkywalker
franklin one shots, unless he isn't involved.. still the FF won't have a problem

NemeBro
FF easily.

Honestly, no prep, any of them could solo except maybe Reed.

the ninjak
Johnny has the Cosmic Rod as well.
Sue has her brain poppin power. Bubbles strong enough to deflect powerful armadas.
Thing beats down on all of them for giggles.
Reed brings out a random device a wins.

this fight should've been movie FF.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.