Galactus vs team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Galactus just ate one planet.

Team:

Black Bolt
Thor
Worldbreaker Hulk
Thanos
Beta Ray Bill
Gladiator
Human torch
Ronan
Current red hulk
Sersi
Ikaris
Gilgamesh
P5 Namor

No BFR

Before fight team gets some free shots:

Black Bolt screams at galactus's head at point blank range.
Thor godblasts galactus
WBH thunderclaps him
Human torch goes nova on him
Gladiator flies through galactus's head

Utrigita
Based on how easy he beat the combined heroes on the world constructed by IM, I don't think this team is going to win.

Aakla
Blackbolt screams at Dazzler who standing on Galactus' should and she redirects the scream into the side of Galactus' head.

pym-ftw
Will a thunder clap do damage in space?

Nihilist
Fail

TheTyrant
Multiply that team by a million. Galactus would still stomp.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Multiply that team by a million. Galactus would still stomp.

So Galactus could take a million screams from Black Bolt, a million Godblasts, a million thunder claps, etc, etc. and be in good enough shape to stomp this team a million fold?

Blight
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
So Galactus could take a million screams from Black Bolt, a million Godblasts, a million thunder claps, etc, etc. and be in good enough shape to stomp this team a million fold?

Yes dancesuperm

pym-ftw
If Thor can have the team all attack Mjoinir to amp a GB they might send him running but to actually defeat him, I doubt it

Galan007
Galactus wins.

The attacks that he has to endure before the battle begins would certainly harm him to a degree, but given that he has just consumed a world(per the OP), I personally see him swiftly recuperating from said attacks in a manner similar to this:
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13211468_2.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13211478_3.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13211482_4.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13211485_5.jpg

...Then proceeding to one-shot the team.

keiththegreat
After all that I can't see him one shoting thanos.

Utrigita
Originally posted by keiththegreat

I have no problem with it seeing it, as it have already been very close to happen before.

TheGodKiller
Then you're blind .

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Utrigita
I have no problem with it seeing it, as it have already been very close to happen before.

Really? Galactus has been godblasted, screamed at by BB, gladiator flew through his head, thundercalpped by WBH and then one-shotted Galactus?

Utrigita
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Really? Galactus has been godblasted, screamed at by BB, gladiator flew through his head, thundercalpped by WBH and then one-shotted Galactus?

The Godblast recently in Thor Annual #1 did absolutely no damage what so ever to Galactus. Galactus have taken a Supernova at point blank range with all respect and me not knowing the entire upper level of Black Bolts scream, but I would think that Supernova > Black Bolts scream, but feel free to correct. Then we have the thunderclap which I must admit I don't know the strenght off, but both Hiro and Skaar didn't succeed in doing anything to Galactus. As for Human Torch Supernova he has tried that 2 times with no effect. The only thing I actually see as being effective is Gladiator as his attack is meant to go through Galactus Head, if he had just flown towards it, I would argue that Gladiator would not succeed in doing any more damage then BRB did with his attack. Some of their attacks might do more damage then I give it credit for, but I still don't think that the attacks are going to be near the damage that Odin inflicted on Galactus, and Galactus (while being temporarily KO) rised and proceed as if nothing had happen.

Galan007
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Really? Galactus has been godblasted, screamed at by BB, gladiator flew through his head, thundercalpped by WBH and then one-shotted Galactus? Are you of the opinion that a well-fed Galactus would be unable to heal/repair himself after enduring the above attacks? If so, that is where your opinion differs from mine.

TheGodKiller
The Godblast recently in Thor Annual #1
Are you sure that it was a Godblast ? I don't really recall it being drawn as a huge barrage of super-lightning before .

I am no Thor-expert though , so I may be wrong .

Sundipped
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Are you sure that it was a Godblast ? I don't really recall it being drawn as a huge barrage of super-lightning before .

It was a merged GB. That may have altered it a bit.

Utrigita
Originally posted by TheGodKiller

Galactus own Blasts was drawn as huge lightning, but it was more the way that the blast and what Rachel, Surfer and Thor put into it that made me think it was a Godblast.

I however is no Thor expert either, but to me it sounds like a God blast.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Galan007
Are you of the opinion that a well-fed Galactus would be unable to heal/repair himself after enduring the above attacks? If so, that is where your opinion differs from mine.

No, he was just pointing out that it seems odd to think that this scenario has almost happened in comics (i.e. being godblasted, screamed, thunderclapped, etc). But I will say I think he will be damaged by these attacks. There are arguably three trans characters on this team, and I don't think after all the punishment he will be taking that he will one shot Thanos.

keiththegreat
Then we have the thunderclap which I must admit I don't know the strenght off, but both Hiro and Skaar didn't succeed in doing anything to Galactus.

Skaar and Hiro have NOWHERE near the power that this Hulk will have behind his thunderclap.

Utrigita
Skaar and Hiro have NOWHERE near the power that this Hulk will have behind his thunderclap.

And Hulk doesn't have access to the Old Power fueled by rage, but as said I don't know the exact strengh of WBH's thunderclap, have WBH even used a thunderclap?

Black bolt z
Galactus

TheTyrant
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

And that's strange to you why? What are a million thunderclaps or Black Bolt screams going to do to Galactus? Lol. A small fraction of his power granted a normal humanoid alien powers far beyond those of Hulk's, Black Bolt's and damn near everybody else's here.

Barring that ancient Godblast showing, the only real threat to Galactus here is Thanos who himself admitted that he couldn't even begin to inflict damage upon Galactus.

asdf83
Gladiator would KO himself if he tried that.

eaebiakuya
Galactus win this with ease.

Im not even sure if the team can replicate the Odin Suicide headbutt (who did nothing to Galactus).

Mindset
Galactus kills them all with a thunderclap.

Bouboumaster
Galactus via an elbow drop

vince_slice
Galactus has pretty much one shot the most powerful on the team (i.e., Thanos), so really, the team will get rocked. The god blast will do damage, but the damage will probably be reformed, or Galactus will just tank it like he did in the Thor annual. Galactus wins.

Endless Mike
Galactus easily

PillarofOsiris
have WBH even used a thunderclap?

Yes. His Thunderclap destroyed a pocket dimension.

celeyhyga17
Galactus STOMPS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.