Ares (GOW) vs. Cronos (GOW)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Battle of the giants. Ares pees on what he thinks is just a mountain is Cronos taking a nap. Sparks fly.

NemeBro
Cronos might be physically stronger, but all he has is his physical might. Ares has a plethora of abilities he can use against Cronos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Cronos might be physically stronger, but all he has is his physical might. Ares has a plethora of abilities he can use against Cronos. So you're backing Ares ?

NemeBro
Perhaps. Not decided at the moment.

quanchi112
Perhaps. Not decided at the moment. I'm not either. Based on what they've done I'd probably go with Ares but based on Cronos being the former kingpin and father of Zeus I think he'd win.

BloodRain
The Titans including Cronos and his superior, Atlas, were losing to the gods back in the war (Hades and Poseidon vs Cronos and Atlas) and again in GoW3.

Crosos probably still has the height advantage, a small advantage to the abilities and weapons of Ares. And we already know that someone with his strength can stab the titan.

Ares wins.

Kazenji
This thread may get locked.

NemeBro
Originally posted by quanchi112
I'm not either. Based on what they've done I'd probably go with Ares but based on Cronos being the former kingpin and father of Zeus I think he'd win. Cronos being the former kingpin didn't save him from being absolutely brutalised by Hades.

quanchi112
Cronos being the former kingpin didn't save him from being absolutely brutalised by Hades. That's not saying he can't be affected but that was a war and it wasn't a one on one fight in a war. Crazy shit coming in from all sides and angles.

NemeBro
No, actually we see that Hades kicks Cronos's ass on his own.

quanchi112
No, actually we see that Hades kicks Cronos's ass on his own. Due to a lot going on in the background.

Blight
Originally posted by Kazenji
This thread may get locked.

It shouldn't be, it's not allowed in the Game Vs. so where else would it go?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blight
It shouldn't be, it's not allowed in the Game Vs. so where else would it go? It's all good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.