Heihachi vs. Mr. Miyagi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



quanchi112
Heihachi is the new foreign exchange student in Danielson's school. He won't stop picking on Danielson. They fight in the school parking lot. Miyagi ain't backing down.

NemeBro
What the shit?

Heihachi in a stomp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
What the shit?

Heihachi in a stomp. Uhm did you not see the op ? There are cars in the parking lot.

NemeBro
And?

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
And? Did you not see the beginning of karate kid 2 ?

NemeBro
A. Heihachi isn't crippling his ****ing fists by punching car windows.

B. Heihachi isn't missing.

Wow I can't believe this is seriously your argument. no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
A. Heihachi isn't crippling his ****ing fists by punching car windows.

B. Heihachi isn't missing.

Wow I can't believe this is seriously your argument. no expression Those cars were builtl to last back then.

NemeBro
I am unsure if you are serious right now. If you are seriously arguing that a man whose punches tear machines made of steel into pieces will hurt his fist on the window of a car.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
I am unsure if you are serious right now. If you are seriously arguing that a man whose punches tear machines made of steel into pieces will hurt his fist on the window of a car. This board needs more activity of course Heihachi is on another level. But this place needs more threads and when I am here that's exactly what I do. What I do I do for the greater good of kmc.

Blight
I have never laughed so hard at an online conversation!

MooCowofJustice
You should have chosen Mr. Hahn from the remake. If he can turn Jaden Smith into a fighter, he can do anything.

Nononono666
Originally posted by NemeBro
A. Heihachi isn't crippling his ****ing fists by punching car windows.

B. Heihachi isn't missing.

Wow I can't believe this is seriously your argument. no expression

heihachi isnt even a bullettimer. breaking robots made of tin is not impressive

mr. miyagi casually catched a 260mph arrow and broke a tree in half

considering heihachi isn't a bullettimer he cannot touch arrows or break a tree either

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
You should have chosen Mr. Hahn from the remake. If he can turn Jaden Smith into a fighter, he can do anything.

heihachi is too realistic to contend against miyagi and han

han was casually beating 10 kung fu kids and each of them are capable of kicking 10 blackbelts asses while being blindfolded

you doesn't even need to be a world class master to see that daniel and dre are faster than heihachi and devil jin

even blindfolded miyagi and han with both their arms and legs tiered on their back is too much for heihachi and jin on the same number as the population of china

Miyagi and Han vs DCnU Lady Shiva and Cassandra Cain would be a fairer fight

estahuh estahuh estahuh

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.