Bayonetta 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
UIot0Otq7MA

Wii U exclusive for now...

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Kazenji
Wii U exclusive for now...

ಠ_ಠ

Kazenji
Fans aren't happy about the second game being an Nintendo exclusive

http://kotaku.com/5943207/these-fans-arent-happy-about-bayonetta-2

BloodRain
haermm

Nemesis X
Here are even more fans raging:

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=185428

My god...

Kazenji
Feel like another case Resident Evil 4 how they was a Nintendo exclusive at the start of things not if the fans raged with that one tho.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Kazenji
Feel like another case Resident Evil 4 how they was a Nintendo exclusive at the start of things not if the fans raged with that one tho.

Fans raged all right. I was one of them. uhuh

Arachnid1
Man, Platnium games must have their hands full working on this and Rising. Bummer about this being Wii U exclusive though.

P-Geyser
Hey guys I know I am late here, but being a loyal Bayonetta fan, I was also upset with the news about it being a WiU exclusive. Though I agree alot of people are taking this deal a little too seriously. Though what's funny is the jokes on people being drastically butthurt and some photos they have are funny as hell like this...

P-Geyser
This one is funny as hell

P-Geyser
Shit sorry bout that I meant to show the pic...

P-Geyser
It gets funnier.... laughing

P-Geyser
This has got to be the funniest laughing laughing laughing I know Bayonetta fans are upset(as well as me) but sh!t what can we do right? At least we folks that own a 360/ps3 will get a chance to play as Bayonetta in the upcoming game Anarchy Reigns...I guess it's better than nothing.

Nemesis X
Stop it.

Anyways, at least Bayonetta will make a nice addition to the Smash Bros. roster.

Smasandian
I assume Nintendo paid a bit for the development so it can be used as an exclusive.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Smasandian
I assume Nintendo paid a bit for the development so it can be used as an exclusive.

That's exactly what happened. Bayonetta 2 was about to die off due to Platinum Games being too busy with other projects but Nintendo came to the rescue.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Nemesis X
That's exactly what happened. Bayonetta 2 was about to die off due to Platinum Games being too busy with other projects but Nintendo came to the rescue.

I wish the first Bayonetta did well in sales sad

Nemesis X
Originally posted by P-Geyser
I wish the first Bayonetta did well in sales sad

If it didn't, why would there even be a sequel? no expression

P-Geyser
The reason I stated that, was from hearing from alot of sites as well as folks posting on youtube stating the first Bayonetta did not sell so well and that Sega was skeptical on making Bayo 2...until Nintendo showed up(I could be wrong)

P-Geyser
Just curious how do you feel about the whole Bayonetta 2 ordeal?

Smasandian
I heard that was the case as well.

I wouldn't be surprised that a sequel was not going to be made in the near future because of sales thus Nintendo coming in and paying for the development so it can have a hardcore game that's exclusive.

Of course, this is pure speculation but it doesn't make sense for a developer to make a game for a console where the original wasn't even on.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Smasandian

Of course, this is pure speculation but it doesn't make sense for a developer to make a game for a console where the original wasn't even on.

Yeah just like Resident Evil and the Gamecube.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.