Texas Chainsaw 3D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
GrS1Aj3dkC4

the ninjak
Looks utterly pointless. I was excited about this due to the people involved.
But that trailer sucked.

They will never capture or compete with the rustiness of the original.
But I've learned to not judge a movie by its trailer (even though it utterly spoiled the plot in a few mins) and will still regardless, give this shit a try. For free of course.

rudester
the only difference is this saw has more of a cooler sounding sound to it...lol (its an alien chainsaw)

the ninjak
It's got that girl Alexandra Daddario in it though. So hot.

Kazenji
Tobe Hooper has seen it and says its great

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/171235-tobe-hooper-loves-texas-chainsaw-3d-new-60-second-tv-spot

Kazenji
Read the actor who played the original Leatherface will be in this movie.

steverules_2
The trailer looks pretty bad but then that may just not be doing the movie justice

the ninjak
Originally posted by Kazenji
Tobe Hooper has seen it and says its great

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/171235-tobe-hooper-loves-texas-chainsaw-3d-new-60-second-tv-spot Originally posted by Kazenji
Read the actor who played the original Leatherface will be in this movie.

As one of Hooper's biggest fans due to the original TCM I have learnt that his later films were practically always awesome.

TCM.
Poltergeist.
Salem's Lot.
Lifeforce.

Yet some films were average. If he puts his BIG RUBBER STAMP OF APPROVAL on this then I will expect to be amazed.

You won't find a heavier critic than me in regards to this film.

Kazenji
Originally posted by steverules_2
The trailer looks pretty bad but then that may just not be doing the movie justice

Might be that

it has happened before with movies.

Kazenji
here's one review

Seems to resemble a fan film more then an actual film.

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/reviews/171697-review-texas-chainsaw-3d

the ninjak
I can't see them repeating the grit of the original.
-The perfect soundtrack.
-The insane acting of the family.
-The rusty cinematography.

But if this is a fan film as you say. They will need to capture these three ingredients.

Alexandra Daddario shows her nipples alot though, this I already know. But it might not be enough.

Davis Bloome
I honestly don't think this movie is as bad as people are trying to make it seem. Is it better than the original? Absolutely not. But it offers an interesting interpretation of Leatherface, & is better than a lot of the other films in the franchise.

It does have it's flaws (like pretty much every movie) but I like it. Perhaps if they actually do go through with a sequel they'll improve on the flaws presented in TCM 3D.

And yes, Alexandra Daddario is hot. big grin

ditto
Originally posted by Darth Martin
They're still shitting these out?

Newjak
I actually enjoyed this movie.

Flyattractor
It got to be #1 for its weekend at least.

BruceSkywalker
haven't seen this yet, but bring on the sequel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.