Gabriel Van Helsing vs The Creeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SSJVegeta
Gabriel Van Helsing

VS

The Creeper

It is the late Eighteen hundreds. Van Helsing is sent to America to find and stop The Creeper. It's the beginning of the Creeper's feeding cycle, so he has 23 days to feed on the villagers of the various small towns around him. Van Helsing must either kill or totally incapacitate and then capture the Creeper. Van Helsing is armed with his gas-powered crossbow, two motorized shuriken, two revolvers, a silver stake and several knives and other melee weapons. He can also use anything he finds in the towns he will stay in. The Creeper has his usual bone knives and shuriken.

KingD19
Helsing took on several creatures who would walk all over Creeper. I say he takes a majority. God forbid he gets his werewolf powers.

lilshogun
I second that! Originally posted by KingD19
Helsing took on several creatures who would walk all over Creeper. I say he takes a majority. God forbid he gets his werewolf powers.

siriuswriter
From which movie are you taking Van Helsing?

KingD19
Hugh Jackman version.

BruceSkywalker
Gabriel stomps pure and simple

SSJVegeta
Originally posted by KingD19

Van Helsing cannot change into a werewolf in this fight, but thanks for the opinion, dude.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.