Batman and Captain America tag team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MooCowofJustice
Batman and Captain America team up to take down as many opponents as they can. No prep time, just all standard gear. They run through the gauntlet, not stopping at losses, until they've faced each round. Each round's beginning sees them healed of any wounds and restocked on any limited amount of gear. Victory by any means necessary. BFR, kill, capture, or otherwise keep the opponent from fighting back.

All teams get along just great, too.

1. Mario and Luigi. Capes and Fire Flowers, nothing beyond.

2. Infernape and Emboar. Full move pools, no trainer required.

3. Cole McGrath and Ezio. inFamous 1 feats only. Ezio lacks a Piece of Eden.

4. The Dovahkiin.

5. Cloud Strife and Master Chief. Cloud doesn't get any Time spells if he has any, nor does he get Frog or the similar spells. Chief has a Plasma Sword and a Gravity Hammer.

Nephthys
They stop at Dovahkiin.

BloodRain
Stops at Ape and Boar.

MooCowofJustice
No, they don't.

Reading is cool.

Nephthys
Fine. They win every round but Dovahkiin. Unless the Pokemans gave some crazy feats.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Nephthys
They stop at Dovahkiin. First we get a little Iiz Slen Nus, then some Zun Haal Vik, followed by Krii Lun Aus, then a sword through the face.

BloodRain
Round 2, 4 and 5 are too much for them.

MooCowofJustice
Wow. And here I thought the only one they might not be able to handle was Round 1.

Yeah, I mean the Dovahkiin can paste them. But would he have done it before they did anything else?

Zack Fair
Cloud and Chief wtf stomp

Yamcha
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Wow. And here I thought the only one they might not be able to handle was Round 1.

Yeah, I mean the Dovahkiin can paste them. But would he have done it before they did anything else? Does Dovahkiin get all the shouts? Cause lord knows I spammed the hell out of the Slow Time shout lol XD I could certainly see that one posing problems

NemeBro
They stop dead hard at Mario and Luigi.

Edit: Oh, sorry.

Lose badly to rounds 1, 4, and 5.

I dunno about 2.

BruceSkywalker
cap/bats wtf pwn these punks

NemeBro
They don't actually.

Mario and Luigi squeeze their heads off, Dovahkiin turns them into paste with one Thu'um, and Cloud just outright crushes them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.