An Engineer vs. a Predator vs. an Alien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
The Engineer, from "Prometheus":
http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Engineer

vs.

The 'Wolf' Predator, from "AvP: Requiem":
http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Wolf

vs.

A standard Xenomorph, from the "Aliens" franchise:
http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Xenomorph_%28Alien%29

Predator is only allowed its standard body armor, and non-acid-resistant wrist blades. The Engineer is given a non-acid-resistant combi-stick.

Mindset
Wolf cuts both their heads off.

Estacado
Going by the movies.
Predators>Xenos>Engineers

Psychotron
With weaponry - Predators.
H2H - Aliens>Predators>=Engineers

Mindset
Originally posted by Psychotron
With weaponry - Predators.
H2H - Aliens>Predators>=Engineers H2H Wolf was taking it to Aliens.

BruceSkywalker
predator takes care of business

KingD19
It took a Predalien to even give Wolf a challenge. And even then he probably would have won the fight if the military didn't drop bombs on them.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Mindset
H2H Wolf was taking it to Aliens.

Those Aliens, like the whole movie, were retarded. I remember one scene where he was holding two of them by the throat and all they did was try to bite him with their inner jaws. Not stab him with their tails, not slash him with their claws, not overpower him, just they're jaws. Or how about that scene where the PredAlien is bleeding all over Wolf and he's not getting burned. The directors were Predator fanboys.

Wolf was shit hunter, he used practically no stealth and no skill. Hell, he almost got pwned by the pizza boy. Put him against Grid from AVP1 and he'd get owned.

juggerman
Predalien doesn't have acid blood. It's a hybrid so it doesn't everything form both sides just some from each.

Psychotron
Originally posted by juggerman
Predalien doesn't have acid blood. It's a hybrid so it doesn't everything form both sides just some from each.

That's not how Alien biology works, they take traits from every host species. Human-Aliens in most of the movies, dog-alien in Alien 3, Predalien in AVPR, and Deacon in Prometheus.

Mindset
Those Aliens, like the whole movie, were retarded. I remember one scene where he was holding two of them by the throat and all they did was try to bite him with their inner jaws. Not stab him with their tails, not slash him with their claws, not overpower him, just they're jaws. Or how about that scene where the PredAlien is bleeding all over Wolf and he's not getting burned. The directors were Predator fanboys.

Wolf was shit hunter, he used practically no stealth and no skill. Hell, he almost got pwned by the pizza boy. Put him against Grid from AVP1 and he'd get owned. Complain all you want, Wolf > Aliens.

Take up it with the writers.

Psychotron
Complain all you want, Wolf > Aliens.

Take up it with the writers.

I would if I knew where they live.

Anyway, Prometheus makes all of the AvP garbage non-canon so I can sleep easy at night.

lilshogun
Who cares if it is non canon think of it as a alternate universe. Wolf Predator ftw.

whatdoucare
1 wolf
2 xeno
3 engineer

mastagambit
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
predator takes care of business

Robtard
Engineer solos.

Newjak
Predator wins

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wolf would f*ck them both at the same time. An Xenomorph would probably beat an Engineer and Wolf treated them like cannon fodder.

Psychotron
Wolf is still the shittiest Predator in whole franchise though.

FrothByte
Wolf can choke out 2 xenomorphs at the same time. Should have much trouble with one. The engineer is a question mark for me. Predators have shown far better skill, but the engineers are huge and look quite powerful. Give the stated weapons (wrist blade and combi stick) I'd probably give it to the Engineer due to bigger reach and because I don't see the wrist blades doing much damage to the engineer before he's able to impale wolf on his spear.

KingD19
Remember Predators are pretty strong too. Remember AvP when the leader was shaking the complex and tossing an alien through multiple foot thick stone walls.

Robtard
Engineer resisted a super-strong giant tentacle rape monster for a good 5 mins, that makes him strongest.

Mindset
Doesn't matter, he still gets his head cut off.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Robtard
Engineer resisted a super-strong giant tentacle rape monster for a good 5 mins, that makes him strongest.

That was a pretty good strength feat. I doubt any predator or alien could have lasted that long.

In the end, I think it comes down to whether Wolf's skill is enough to beat the Engineer's size and strength. It's not as if the Engineer isn't armed as well.

Mindset
Originally posted by FrothByte
That was a pretty good strength feat. I doubt any predator or alien could have lasted that long.

In the end, I think it comes down to whether Wolf's skill is enough to beat the Engineer's size and strength. It's not as if the Engineer isn't armed as well. Wolf was fighting the Predalien hth iirc.

He's shown better strength than other Predators.

Utrigita
Predator ftw.

lilshogun
The engineer are not warriors. Predator are exremely agile and give a an Alien Queen a run for it's money like in AVP 1. Plus Predator's are close in height with them.

http://www.superherohype.com/images/stories/2012/June/prometheus_1.jpg

Robtard
Originally posted by lilshogun
The engineer are not warriors.

To that to David and the armed spec ops mercenaries he lowered the boom on, son.

KingD19
Wolf would have demolished them. Any Predator would have. Even the runts from Predators.

Robtard
Nope. Predators have been taken out by humans on several occasions. To kill an Engineer, you need a super-strong giant tentacle rape monster to orally rape and inseminate him.

BruceSkywalker
this thread is essentially Ian Whyte vs. Ian Whyte lol

lilshogun
Predators have killed humans all eternity. engineer's do not know how to fight. They can't even beat an alien. You notice how the Enginner's were running like girls aginst an alien. Originally posted by Robtard
Nope. Predators have been taken out by humans on several occasions. To kill an Engineer, you need a super-strong giant tentacle rape monster to orally rape and inseminate him.

Robtard
Originally posted by lilshogun
Predators have killed humans all eternity. engineer's do not know how to fight. They can't even beat an alien. You notice how the Enginner's were running like girls aginst an alien.

Engineer was shown to be proficient in MMA. Look how it took out the humans and it almost got the giant tentacle rape monster in a Kimura.

Incorrect, they were running from super-proto-aliens.

Mindset
MMA isn't real fighting.

Robtard
MMA isn't real fighting.

I'm not talking about the MMA seen in that fake-ass UFC.

KingD19
Yet a single Predator took down an Alien Queen.

And a single Predator(Wolf) killed how many Aliens effortlessly, before taking on the Predalien.

lilshogun
So that means they were running like babies. Predators would yearn to fight anything.

Predators' don't fight MMA sports combat style. They are NAVY SEALS of Predator world.

Engineer was shown to be proficient in MMA. Look how it took out the humans and it almost got the giant tentacle rape monster in a Kimura.

Incorrect, they were running from super-proto-aliens.

Robtard
Predator's fight like dumb bricks, as seen in Predator. Sloppy backhands and such. Hell, Danny Glover took one out with a blade.

Mindset
Predator's fight like dumb bricks, as seen in Predator. Sloppy backhands and such. Hell, Danny Glover took one out with a blade. Danny Glover would have killed the Engineer even though he's too old for this shit.

Not a good example.

Robtard
Nope.

Engineer would have bent him backwards and shoved Glover's head up Glover's ass.

KingD19
The Predator in Predator fought like a dumb brick. Watch AvP and AvP:Requium

Newjak
Still going with the Predator

playa1258
Predator kills them both and mounts their skulls in the trophy room.

theTANTALIZER
In AVP:R we can see jockey "skull" which shows that engineers and predators had/have violent contact on each other

Major_Lexington
I'd back the engineer although we didn't really see him in combat..

I like that Prometheus is a gateway for a new story, it is a great introduction into Mr Scotts latest and greatest.

golem370
Engineer survived not only the collison of the two ships but also the crash back to the planet.

quanchi112
I would if I knew where they live.

Anyway, Prometheus makes all of the AvP garbage non-canon so I can sleep easy at night. Alternate universe.

Predator clearly wins.

quanchi112

Wolf was shit hunter, he used practically no stealth and no skill. Hell, he almost got pwned by the pizza boy. Put him against Grid from AVP1 and he'd get owned. Wrong. The grid alien beat one Predator who wasn't even aware of his presence and the Celtic Predator had him beat. He made one critical error and it cost him. Coupled with the fact the hunt was tainted and their lack of experience it tells the tale. Paul Anderson was also an alien fanboy.

Take Aliens for instance and they fall by the scores. Predators>>>Aliens.

cdtm
*Bump*

Engineer's were running from an Alien outbreak.

While Predator's breed the damn things for hunting. Wolf would have cleaned out the Aliens, instead of try to barricade himself off (And get decapitated by the door like a *****.)

h1a8
The combistick is no joke. That's the biggest reason why I would say Engineer.

emporerpants
Isn't there a comic where an Engineer is kicking the crap out of a Predator and the Predator only wins because a human helped him out?

juggerman
Originally posted by cdtm
*Bump*

Engineer's were running from an Alien outbreak.

While Predator's breed the damn things for hunting. Wolf would have cleaned out the Aliens, instead of try to barricade himself off (And get decapitated by the door like a *****.)

To be fair that Alien outbreak was unexpected and would have been terrifying. Predators are usually equipped and ready to deal with Aliens when they encounter them. We saw how only one Alien(Predalien) took out many Preds on a ship when they weren't ready.

A fully equipped Pred would take these suckers out but the Engineers are stronger I think and Preds tend to fight h2h like brutes

EDIT: Saw the OP give the Pred wrist blades. Leaning towards Predator but now 100% sure

KuRuPT Thanosi
Engineer IMO

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Engineer IMO You are an idiot. But hey you rep the engineer vs my predator in a battlezone. Ready to accept a judged debate, pansy ?

Arachnid1
Engineer>Xeno>Predator

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Engineer>Xeno>Predator Based on ?

Khazra Reborn
Wolf, pretty handily. Engineers don't really have enough feats to say otherwise, and we know Wolf's track record against Xenos.

Inhuman
Wolf(or elite Predator)>Engineer>Xeno
Engineer>Common grunt Predator>Xeno

juggerman
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Engineer>Xeno>Predator

Nope

Igniz
Originally posted by emporerpants
Isn't there a comic where an Engineer is kicking the crap out of a Predator and the Predator only wins because a human helped him out?

thumb up

There is and its canon to the films.

xYdkWZ0GoYo

By the way, that Engineer killed a lot of Xenos using his barehands alone roll eyes (sarcastic)

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by quanchi112
You are an idiot. But hey you rep the engineer vs my predator in a battlezone. Ready to accept a judged debate, pansy ?

Hey Shrimpy... You still mad you've lost every BZ you've ever participated in? How pathetic does that make you feel? Be honest to. Not only have you lost every BZ you've ever done, you're commonly referred to as the laughing stock of the forum, the worst debater if you will. What a bunch of bad distinctions to have eh Quanshoes?

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Hey Shrimpy... You still mad you've lost every BZ you've ever participated in? How pathetic does that make you feel? Be honest to. Not only have you lost every BZ you've ever done, you're commonly referred to as the laughing stock of the forum, the worst debater if you will. What a bunch of bad distinctions to have eh Quanshoes? The one was thrown out due to a biased judge who wasn't objective. You keep backing down to someone you claim can't win one which makes you look even worse backing down to me. You're an idiot and have no balls, *****. You're a useless ***** who according to you can't win but you won't face me, coward. Looks like I win due to forfeit again.

h1a8
"The spear's advantage is that it is extremely fast, well balanced and extremely strong, while also offering greatly increased range in hand-to-hand combat over common Wristblades. It can also parry melee attacks, deflecting claws, teeth, bullets and blades as if they were hardly relevant. The weapon is also light and balanced, making it easy to throw over considerable distances with great force."

Engineer with Combi-stick>Predator>Alien

That's the truth.

juggernaut74
I remember reading that comic where an Engineer fought a Predator, I recall the Engineer doing really well but don't know if there's any context to the fight.

h1a8
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I remember reading that comic where an Engineer fought a Predator, I recall the Engineer doing really well but don't know if there's any context to the fight.

The engineer was shown to be vastly stronger and it shrugged off plasma bolts. It heavily damaged the predator by physical force and only loss because a human came to the predator's aid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.