Storm vs Harley Quinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Glorificus
Hand-to-hand only.

Who wins this catfight?

celestialdemon
In hand-to-hand only, Storm should beat her pretty easily.

iceman24567
Harley smashes her face in

society619
Does Harley have any feats....like any?

iceman24567
Originally posted by society619
Does Harley have any feats....like any?
What kind of question is this?

society619
Originally posted by iceman24567
What kind of question is this?

Basically asking if she has any feats that would even make her a fight with someone like Storm. People tend to laugh anytime you put her in a battle.

iceman24567
Basically asking if she has any feats that would even make her a fight with someone like Storm. People tend to laugh anytime you put her in a battle.
Someone like Storm? Besides hyperbole i dont see Storm being an elite h2h fighter. Her most recent h2h feat vs Black Panther was PIS to the tenth degree. Harley on the other hand is a a legit mid tier street level fighter capable of Robin like acrobatics. Storm doesn't easily win.

society619
Someone like Storm? Besides hyperbole i dont see Storm being an elite h2h fighter. Her most recent h2h feat vs Black Panther was PIS to the tenth degree. Harley on the other hand is a a legit mid tier street level fighter capable of Robin like acrobatics. Storm doesn't easily win.

I asked for feats

iceman24567
I asked for feats
Read a comic erm

society619
Read a comic erm

So no examples or scans?....then I'll say Storm wins....easy

iceman24567
So no examples or scans?....then I'll say Storm wins....easy
Examples? Scans? You admitted to not know anything about the character its not my job to educate you I'm sure she has a respect thread or you can you know ...read comics like the rest of us no expression

Badabing
Read a comic erm laughing out loudOriginally posted by society619
So no examples or scans?....then I'll say Storm wins....easy It's not anyone's job or duty to post scans for you. Anybody who's read a Batman comic knows Iceman speaks truth. Your lack of knowledge isn't another's responsibility. You're more than welcome to your opinion regarding the thread. But not knowing both combatants makes any reasoning you have suspect.

society619
Examples? Scans? You admitted to not know anything about the character its not my job to educate you I'm sure she has a respect thread or you can you know ...read comics like the rest of us no expression

I asked you a simple question and instead of simply answering you dance around the question and provide no evidence for your answer, that will chance my opinion....

iceman24567
I asked you a simple question and instead of simply answering you dance around the question and provide no evidence for your answer, that will chance my opinion....
You asked me if she had feats i told you her feats would make her mid street tier. That isn't dancing around anything. Educate yourself because nobody will do it for you without a price.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t488642.html
^ It took 30 seconds for me to find no expression

society619
Originally posted by Badabing
laughing out loud It's not anyone's job or duty to post scans for you. Anybody who's read a Batman comic knows Iceman speaks truth. Your lack of knowledge isn't another's responsibility. You're more than welcome to your opinion regarding the thread. But not knowing both combatants makes any reasoning you have suspect.

Yeah...I'll know better next time not to ask for any Harley feats....

iceman24567
laughing out loud It's not anyone's job or duty to post scans for you. Anybody who's read a Batman comic knows Iceman speaks truth. Your lack of knowledge isn't another's responsibility. You're more than welcome to your opinion regarding the thread. But not knowing both combatants makes any reasoning you have suspect.
Exactly my thoughts raptorface smile

StiltmanFTW
Storm. She's embarassed Ursa Major in h2h, beaten Cyclops, Crimson Commando... her recent showing against BP was very good, too.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Storm. She's embarassed Ursa Major in h2h, beaten Cyclops, Crimson Commando... her recent showing against BP was very good, too.

She also beat Yukio. Storm is one of the best h2h fighters on the X-Men roster.

Badabing
Yeah...I'll know better next time not to ask for any Harley feats.... Or you could actually know the characters you're debating. At the very least check the respect threads. That way you don't look childish throwing a hissy fit and having your feathers ruffled when you demand other people supply you with scans. winkOriginally posted by iceman24567
Exactly my thoughts raptorface smile Originally posted by Badabing
I am dangerous...Iceman. biscuits

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

She got lucky!

pym-ftw
Harley, is she still a meta human?

StiltmanFTW
Storm handles metas just fine, fyi.

society619
Or you could actually know the characters you're debating. At the very least check the respect threads. That way you don't look childish throwing a hissy fit and having your feathers ruffled when you demand other people supply you with scans. wink

Or you could just stop being a dildo and just give a name of someone she has beaten instead of posting baseless answers and complaining about others not knowing like everyone else in this thread did, whatever works for you.

mastagambit
Storm. She doesn't play around h2h like when she did a Kano fatality to Marrow.

Badabing
Or you could just stop being a dildo and just give a name of someone she has beaten instead of posting baseless answers and complaining about others not knowing like everyone else in this thread did, whatever works for you. Enjoy your warning for trolling and bashing. wink

society619
Enjoy your warning for trolling and bashing. wink

That was a pretty PG response, at least for me

Blight
That was a pretty PG response, at least for me

Why argue so vehemently against a mod??

Deadline
I have to say Harley wins but I don't think Storm does that bad. Shes beaten the head of the Morlocks, taken on demons and metas without her powers. Shes not a bad h2h combatant. I think there was also a showing in Xtreme X-men which indicated eventhough she still has her powers she doesn't seem to have lost her edge (take on some canon fodder which were using hi-tech gear).

Konton
Harley Quinn. More durable, based on bullet dodging feats she's probably way faster, she's displayed knowledge of all human weak points and used them to torture a man for knowledge with pressure point strikes, flattened Killer Croc while barely functioning, outsmarted and outran the Bat Family (minus Bruce), etc.

Oh, and aside from being sturdy enough to fall from sky scrapers and shrugging off low cal bullets on occasion, she even has a healing factor.

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae155/dpVolacdp/HarleyQuinn027-12.jpg

Sixth_Winged
Undecided. Harley has the physical (metagene) advantage but storm had downed higher people in the food chain.

-Pr-
Split imo.

Konton
She doesn't have a metagene, actually. Her boosted stats are from exposure to Ivy's treatment.

Also she has caught Batman's fist before and downed him with her mallet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.