Team of Females vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright the team has a day to prepare for the fight. No bfr

Team Female
Ms Marvel/No Binary
Her/Kismet
Namorita
She Hulk
Sif
Valkyrie
Psylocke
&
Rogue

Stoic
They could win if the Hulk lets them.

iceman24567
Nah that team could straight up win thanks to Rogue and Betty otherwise this is rape

Stoic
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nah that team could straight up win thanks to Rogue and Betty otherwise this is rape

A thunderous clap would put Rogue in the clinic, and since Betsy is no where near Xavier and Emma combined in terms of TP strength she would likely do more harm to her team by way of TP backlash. It's the Hulk's fight to lose.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Stoic
A thunderous clap would put Rogue in the clinic, and since Betsy is no where near Xavier and Emma combined in terms of TP strength she would likely do more harm to her team by way of TP backlash. It's the Hulk's fight to lose. Its obviously an up hill battle but psy knives to the back of the head can ko Hulk thats if she gets a chance to ninja sneak on him.

Stoic
The blade is the totality of her TP powers correct? I thought that Xavier was still more powerful than her, and when you add Emma to the mix I would say that they both outweigh Betsy's total TP output. I think that she would give him a few seconds of pause, but then his rage would collide with it, and wind up harming her team based on what happened when this was tried during the X-Men clash.

The Sorrow
They could win if the Hulk lets them.
This.

iceman24567
The blade is the totality of her TP powers correct? I thought that Xavier was still more powerful than her, and when you add Emma to the mix I would say that they both outweigh Betsy's total TP output. I think that she would give him a few seconds of pause, but then his rage would collide with it, and wind up harming her team based on what happened when this was tried during the X-Men clash. Depending on how powerful you think her blades are it could either ko or stun him either way you look at it Bets is the only real chance for the team

Stoic
Originally posted by iceman24567
Depending on how powerful you think her blades are it could either ko or stun him either way you look at it Bets is the only real chance for the team

Well based on their battle with the Shadow King, Betsy was useless, while Charles alone was his only competition, when they all fought on the Astral Plane. She's not as skilled or as powerful as he is. I'm thinking that if he couldn't stop the Hulk, then she shouldn't be able to either. If he allows them to get close, and attack him then they could win, but if he takes the fight to them, I don't think that they would have much of a chance.

golem370
Her alone is a low level Silver Surfer. She hit thing with a blast that knock 7/10 of a mile.

Kismet- http://marvel.wikia.com/Ayesha_(Earth-616)#Powers_and_AbilitiesEdit

iceman24567
Well based on their battle with the Shadow King, Betsy was useless, while Charles alone was his only competition, when they all fought on the Astral Plane. She's not as skilled or as powerful as he is. I'm thinking that if he couldn't stop the Hulk, then she shouldn't be able to either. If he allows them to get close, and attack him then they could win, but if he takes the fight to them, I don't think that they would have much of a chance. Her pys blades are different than your average mind rape its a killing move something Xavier would never do. Though i have my doubts that it would kill Hulk.

Stoic
Originally posted by golem370
Her alone is a low level Silver Surfer. She hit thing with a blast that knock 7/10 of a mile.

Kismet- http://marvel.wikia.com/Ayesha_(Earth-616)#Powers_and_AbilitiesEdit

Yeah but when the Hulk lost control of himself he nearly sank the east coast with a foot fall. What do you think is the more impressive of the two feats?

psycho gundam
the two strongest

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/she-hulkoneshotted1.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/she-hulkoneshotted2.jpg

savage hulk

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/greytosavage5.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Isn't Ms Marvel the new Captain Marvel now?

JakeTheBank
Yes.

golem370
Her lifts 70 tons and can increase her strength.

JakeTheBank
Hulk does that, too. smile

Harbinger
Gonna need a lot more than Betty's TP to stop Hulk.

golem370
I think Her is the most dangerous on the team imo

Stoic
I think Her is the most dangerous on the team imo

Then after he takes out the light weights with a huge thunderous clap, he'd just deal with Her. I can't see these girls winning, unless the Hulk is just standing there.

golem370
Well lets make it closer and he can't go off aka almost destroying the eastern coast

DarkSaint85
Lol. WWH's to lose.

guy222
wwh

Heavenly king
wwh

carver9
WWH wins this.

Stoic
Well lets make it closer and he can't go off aka almost destroying the eastern coast

Weren't the odds already against him?

DarkSaint85
WWH was ttailor made to fight high metas and low heralds like these.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
WWH was ttailor made to fight high metas and low heralds like these.

So what did that make the Sentry?

DarkSaint85
Whoops, sorry, meant to add the qualifier 'teams of high metas and low heralds'.

carver9
So what did that make the Sentry?

Huh?

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Huh?

Well if the Hulk of WW Hulk was tailored to battle only high metas, and low heralds where would the Sentry fall in terms of categorization, and if he was only a low herald, what would Terrax be? Mid meta?

DarkSaint85
Meant to type teams lol.

carver9
na

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.