Seiko Miyazawa vs Baki Hanma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Seiko from TOUGH vs Baki during the Maximum tournament arc.

Gecko4lif
Hmm. I actually think seiko could take maximum tournament baki.

Baki tended to fight pretty stupid up until his jack fight.

The Merchant
Seiko has that ki punch and his tiger foot that would give Baki hell. I don't see Baki winning until demon back mode.

danteiscool
never really watched Tough, but just how fast is Seiko? if Baki is considerably faster than him, then given how he tends to fight, I don't think Seiko could win this.

The Merchant
Originally posted by danteiscool
never really watched Tough, but just how fast is Seiko? if Baki is considerably faster than him, then given how he tends to fight, I don't think Seiko could win this.

In the manga, his legendary tiger kick was so fast that even slowed down at its most with a camera, it was still a blur. And no one can dodge it.

danteiscool
hmm, if I recall correctly then, then I think Baki is fast enough to casually walk up to someone a few feet away from him and strike him in the neck and step back to his original spot in less than a second. would that be fast enough for him to keep up with Seiko? I think so if he went all out. I'd say Baki takes this.

The Merchant
Was that with his Demon back mode? I know thanks to Hanma blood he has supersonic punches.

danteiscool
no I think it was before his demon back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.