Mama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
7Am7i7uM9r0

rudester
it looks good not including the mama name..lol

Impediment
UPmycZaJYNw

It's based off of this short film. I'm happy to see this being made into a feature length film.

Darth Vicious
Nice short film. Looking forward to it.

BruceSkywalker
saw the trailer yesterday before Resident Evil: Retribution came on..

this looks interesting, might go see

Impediment
So far, the reviews have been favorable. I read that the scares are really nothing spectacular, but the movie, itself, is very well done.

Ascendancy
You guys check it out and let me know what you think.

Darth Vicious
I was disappointed by it. Not really scary or suspenseful. CGI wasn't that great either.

BruceSkywalker
bring on the sequel

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Ascendancy
You guys check it out and let me know what you think.

You sound like the type of person who sends his girlfriend down to the basement to check out the scary noises. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Saw it last night. Absolutely terrible. People were laughing at the end. If there's one movie you avoid this year make it this one.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Saw it last night. Absolutely terrible. People were laughing at the end. If there's one movie you avoid this year make it this one.

Can you expand on the "absolutely terrible"?

I mean yeah that's only a trailer above posted but it looks pretty decent in the acting & suspense...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Can you expand on the "absolutely terrible"?

I mean yeah that's only a trailer above posted but it looks pretty decent in the acting & suspense... Predicability in terms of scares. Plot was generic as generic can be. The special effects even seemed sub par. The ending which was supposed to tie it all together sealed the deal. Epic failure. The ending had me laughing because it was so downright stupid. See it and tell me what you think.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by quanchi112
. See it and tell me what you think.

I'm not sure there's even a release date yet for Australia?

Kaz will know...

Kazenji
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
I'm not sure there's even a release date yet for Australia?

Kaz will know...

Why me?

you've got access to the internet so look it up yourself.

Esau Cairn
I was actually giving you a compliment mate.

You seem to be always the first to post new movies, pics & info up.

srankmissingnin
Interesting premise. Surprisingly sufficient child actors (especially the original kid at the beginning before the time skip). Jessica Chastain, who is always great. Decent cinematography unfortunately paired with an under whelming score doesn't go a long way to create foreboding atmosphere. Predictable jump scars and some truly laughable scenes (I lost it laughing when that wig was sliding across the hardwood). Terrible ending... although that's pretty much par for the course with ghost story movies, so it's hardly a deal breaker.

Better than The Haunting in "insert place here" type movies that come out ever year, but nothing really not worthy.

Kento
Went with my friend, and his sister to see this. It wasn't that creepy while the dream sequences with the kids being really the worst parts, but cgi the Mama was a bad idea. It got just laughable when she got shown fully because of that. But the hair crawling across the floor was very hilarious. And when the doctor decides to go out into the woods alone without telling anyone my friend who is mexican said 'Only white people would do something stupid like that." which had me laughing and saying 'No way I'd do that.' I liked the movie up until the end, but the end did kind of surprise me with not everyone being killed. And Lily had to ruin it all when everyone almost got away.

Robtard
Originally posted by Kento
my friend who is mexican said 'Only white people would do something stupid like that."

You shouldn't associate with racist.

Kento
Originally posted by Robtard
You shouldn't associate with racist. laughing He gets stuff back at him too. It's just jokes

srankmissingnin
DE4MVdHJEFI

WTF, Mama's movement was practical effects...

Scarier then the movie.

quanchi112
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Interesting premise. Surprisingly sufficient child actors (especially the original kid at the beginning before the time skip). Jessica Chastain, who is always great. Decent cinematography unfortunately paired with an under whelming score doesn't go a long way to create foreboding atmosphere. Predictable jump scars and some truly laughable scenes (I lost it laughing when that wig was sliding across the hardwood). Terrible ending... although that's pretty much par for the course with ghost story movies, so it's hardly a deal breaker.

Better than The Haunting in "insert place here" type movies that come out ever year, but nothing really not worthy. Just say it was terrible because it was and leave it at that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.