The elders of the universe vs the new Gods.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Round 1: Team has their individual gems.

Round 2: No gems.

Both sides are bloodlusted.

Harbinger
New Gods in both. The second is spite.

the Darkone
Rd 1 Elders
Rd 2 Elders

Elders have Inbetweener

Horrificus
Regardless of bad showings, some of the Elders have almost Abstract Entity-level feats. Especially if you go back 10 years or more.

Horrificus
Originally posted by the Darkone
Rd 1 Elders
Rd 2 Elders

Elders have Inbetweener Inbetweener would solo.

Golgo13
Darkseid at some levels is also near abstract. Unless we use base levels, but last incarnation DS was a beast.

And Scott has possessed the ALE as well.

Uriel005
We including Yuga Khan? That man is a beast... IIRC when he took the throne back from DS he did it like a boss.

Basically I see top contenders from New Gods

Darkseid
Highfather
Yuga
Orion
Infinity Man
Scott Free

probably couple others who if I weren't so tired I'd remember to name.

The Merchant
Forgot, no ALE or in-betweener.

Golgo13
So, Darkseid, Yuga, Orion, and Barda?

the Darkone
Originally posted by The Merchant
Forgot, no ALE or in-betweener.

inbetweener is elder so you band, how about Ego is a elder too!!

Endless Mike
Black Racer is a New God too, isn't he?

Batman-Prime
New Gods. There are too many and some of them are more then capable to hold their own, or to own ^^.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Black Racer is a New God too, isn't he? Black Racer was human iirc.

Horrificus
Are any of you familiar with some of the things Elders such as the Collector and Grand Master have done in the past?
Control of life and death, resurrection, grabbing alternate versions of characters from other realities, controlling characters, destroying huge sections of the universe, etc.

The Merchant
Haven't heard the destroying sections of the universe part.

Horrificus
Originally posted by The Merchant
Haven't heard the destroying sections of the universe part. Actually, it was the "Life Bombs" of the Grand Master that were each able to destroy 1/5th of the universe. But, he also traveled back and forth through time, to different dimensions, and had many high-level showings, originally around Sky-Father level.

Same with Collector. They toyed with top-tier characters and uber-teams like pets. They were also treated as equals by dimensional rulers and even Death.

Horrificus
There are other high-level characters that have been called members of the "Elders of the Universe".

abhilegend
Originally posted by Horrificus
Actually, it was the "Life Bombs" of the Grand Master that were each able to destroy 1/5th of the universe. But, he also traveled back and forth through time, to different dimensions, and had many high-level showings, originally around Sky-Father level.

Same with Collector. They toyed with top-tier characters and uber-teams like pets. They were also treated as equals by dimensional rulers and even Death.
So, they are darkseid level at best? The life bomb was Death's power not grandmaster's. Also darkseid and Orion have contributed 1/5th power each to beat ALE and destroy a reality.

DarkSaint85
Considering Darkseid is one of the top dogs on the New Gods' team, being at his level is no bad thing.

pym-ftw
Who are you guys matching up against Grandmaster?

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Considering Darkseid is one of the top dogs on the New Gods' team, being at his level is no bad thing.
I said at best.

pym-ftw
Don't the watchers fall under the elders of the galaxy?

Uriel005
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Considering Darkseid is one of the top dogs on the New Gods' team, being at his level is no bad thing. His daddy is still superior.

Horrificus
Originally posted by abhilegend
So, they are darkseid level at best? The life bomb was Death's power not grandmaster's. Also darkseid and Orion have contributed 1/5th power each to beat ALE and destroy a reality. Wasn't Grandmaster taking Death's power, or controlling Death, or something?

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Who are you guys matching up against Grandmaster?

Metron and Grandmaster would be good.

abhilegend
Wasn't Grandmaster taking Death's power, or controlling Death, or something?
He manipulated Death to create those bombs.

zopzop
Wasn't Grandmaster taking Death's power, or controlling Death, or something?
I believe she/it made a bet with him and lost. The same way he gambled with Hawkeye and lost, allowing Death to regain her/its power.

Horrificus
Originally posted by zopzop
I believe she/it made a bet with him and lost. The same way he gambled with Hawkeye and lost, allowing Death to regain her/its power. Um... I was asking abhilegend.
Because abhilegend is smart. closedeyes

Horrificus
Originally posted by zopzop
I believe she/it made a bet with him and lost. The same way he gambled with Hawkeye and lost, allowing Death to regain her/its power. Hehe. Just kidding zop. He's not really smart. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.