N.Y Comic Con

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

starlock
Anybody planning on going to the N.Y Comic Con?
I will have a booth as i am selling/promoting my first novel. Even before i wrote my book i wanted to meet some of you guys and girls, take pictures...etc I think Digi used to post pics from his travels in the Comic Con world, i would love to meet some of you. I might even throw in a free copy of my book!

Darth Vicious
Whats the book about?

Bentley
Don't get your hopes up, is not about Raptor Bada.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Whats the book about?

Click on the link in his sig.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Kazenji
Click on the link in his sig.
embarrasment Completely missed it. Thanks.

starlock
Yeah, it is in my link, thanks for noticing hehe

Digi
Have fun, and good luck.

My pics were always small-time fare. I never made it to any of the larger cons. Conceivably, I could go to one at this point because I have the autonomy and money to do so, but being stuck in the Midwest makes it tricky. I may do Chicago's some year.

starlock
Originally posted by Digi
Have fun, and good luck.

My pics were always small-time fare. I never made it to any of the larger cons. Conceivably, I could go to one at this point because I have the autonomy and money to do so, but being stuck in the Midwest makes it tricky. I may do Chicago's some year.

Thanks Digi

I have always wanted to go to Chicago, if things work out well for me, i would like to have a booth at as many Comic Cons i can

Heavenly king
I'll be there working

starlock
Originally posted by Heavenly king
I'll be there working

I have 2 friends who work there, they set up the stuff, lights, rigs etc. Their names are Randy and Craig, you know them? what do you do there?

Mindship
I'm going.

Newjak
Originally posted by Digi
Have fun, and good luck.

My pics were always small-time fare. I never made it to any of the larger cons. Conceivably, I could go to one at this point because I have the autonomy and money to do so, but being stuck in the Midwest makes it tricky. I may do Chicago's some year. I might do Chicago's as well.

starlock
My Favorite moment at the NYCC I signed a copy of my book for Tera Patrick. She was the nicest person ever. She took me behind her table and took some photos with me while holding my book

starlock
Originally posted by Mindship
I'm going.

I wish i would have checked this sooner, would have loved to have met you.

Here is another pic of Tera Patrick holding my book

Mindship
Originally posted by starlock
I wish i would have checked this sooner, would have loved to have met you.

Here is another pic of Tera Patrick holding my book I would've loved to have met he--uh, you too. wink

Seriously, congrats on the book. I never had the confidence in my own work to get out and market it. More power to you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.