Jason Bourne vs Elliot Spencer (Leverage)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Jason Bourne as depicted in the movies vs. Elliot Spencer from the TV show Leverage.

1) Bourne vs. Spencer in straight hand to hand combat, no weapons.

2) Bourne vs. Spencer in a large, crowded shopping mall. They start on opposite ends, don't know where the other is, but they do know who they're fighting. They do each start off with a pistol, but of course they can pick up other equipment that you'd normally find in a mall.

For those not familiar with Elliot Spencer, here's one of his better showings. Considering we can see the bullets whizzing by in slow motion and how relatively quickly he's moving, he's actually moving abso-fracking-lutely fast there.

Xhi5fMsAY5o

Also, here's a music video which shows many of Elliotts feats as well. Particularly noteworthy is the scene starting at 29 seconds where is takes down 4 armed guards in the time it takes for a bag to drop to the floor. There's also the scene at 12 seconds, even if we don't see the ending. He's got 8 guys pointing guns at him while he's holding his coffee cup, we cut away while shots are fired and when the scene does cut back, all the rest of the guys are out, and he's still drinking his coffee.

4R_zgWda3Ac

BloodRain
Whole scene;
NqkV7zlC6q4

Pretty sure that Spencer has fought and beaten Special Forces/Green Berets (What Bourne was?) before with little trouble.

Lestov16
Don't know if Elliot's ever taken on someone of Treadstone level....

marwash22
Elliot wins the h2h... and does so easily.

he showed that he can determine (and counter) a person's fighting style just by looking at how they are standing.

Lestov16
IDK. Bourne seems faster to me. And his damage soak isn't something to be laughed at either. If Elliot's best damage soak feat is against that one dude in the season finale, that pales in comparison to the Desh vs Bourne brawl. And that wasn't even near Bourne's best damage soak.

UMZzWot-3jE

Elliot's taken on many things, but nothing like a Treadstone agent who is programmed to kill in the most efficient way possible. I say Bourne takes it.

Pwned
You may want to add a - in there. At 4 armed. Otherwise, it implies that the guards had four arms. /nitpick.

Anyways, I can't say who take this as of yet, but Bourne seems to have a slight advantage.

Kazenji
What the hell is Leverage.

Lestov16
what they provide

marwash22
laughing out loud

well played.

Lestov16
bump

Lestov16
eP8STiktbtw

XMX-zF5nPro

I don't give a damn what Leverage hyperbole says. Bourne is clearly faster and more direct than Spencer, and given the various gunshots, car crashes, falls, etc. Bourne has survived, I'd wager he's more durable too.

Bourne takes this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.